When Is Omarosa Going To Jail??

Ex-CIA analyst blasts ‘disregard for national security’ after Omarosa revelation

I don't want to hear anything about Hillary's emails, Seth Rich, Pizza Gate, etc -- All I want to know is when are they going to prosecute Omarosa for breaching national security?

Not only did she breach national security on multiple occasions, but now she is even trying to profit from her crimes with a tell-all book? Where is Jeff Sessions?? Where is Christopher Wray?? When are these folks going to take action and prosecute this woman?

Hell, even General Petraeus was convicted for mishandling classified information -- there is absolutely no reason why Omarosa shouldn't also be charged.

What classified data has she revealed or mishandled?
In light of Watergate, misappropriating government records became illegal -- if Trump really wants to get revenge on her, he can go there -- doubt he will though...

Either way, Omarosa ain't S-H-I-T --- she is on an island of her own

Hell I knew that the first time Omarosa was on the Apprentice.

What does Trump hiring her say about Trump?

Ex-CIA analyst blasts ‘disregard for national security’ after Omarosa revelation

I don't want to hear anything about Hillary's emails, Seth Rich, Pizza Gate, etc -- All I want to know is when are they going to prosecute Omarosa for breaching national security?

Not only did she breach national security on multiple occasions, but now she is even trying to profit from her crimes with a tell-all book? Where is Jeff Sessions?? Where is Christopher Wray?? When are these folks going to take action and prosecute this woman?

Hell, even General Petraeus was convicted for mishandling classified information -- there is absolutely no reason why Omarosa shouldn't also be charged.

And what classified information is Omarosa supposed to have 'mishandled'?

Except she recorded in a ONE PERSON CONSENT 'state'. I'm wondering why Kelly took her into the SIT Room knowing ANYONE HE WAS ABOUT TO FIRE could have electronic devices on them. I thought the SIT ROOM was TOP secret.
Watergate era law -- misappropriating government records -- there is a reason they don't allow phones in SCIFs

Show us the law that makes it a crime to record your own conversation with a government employee. OR that makes it a crime to record your own non-classified conversation in an SCIF.

I won't hold my breath.

Forum List

Back