China's hackers preparing to 'wreak havoc' on critical US infrastructure.

And you don’t know the US is an empire. Lol.
Uninhibited Development of Nature Creates Class Mobility

What's wrong with being an empire? The iron law of evolution is USE IT OR LOSE IT. The inferior minds of the colonized races were incapable of developing their abundant natural resources. Contrary to the dogmas of the feralphile fairness fairies, the whole world benefited from advanced minds seized those territories.

The hereditary ruling classes of the West inevitably became decadent and abandoned their race's evolutionary responsibility. Today they have totalitarian thought-control; that's why imperialism has been irrationally given a bad name.

Uninhibited Development of Nature Creates Class Mobility

What's wrong with being an empire? The iron law of evolution is USE IT OR LOSE IT. The inferior minds of the colonized races were incapable of developing their abundant natural resources. Contrary to the dogmas of the feralphile fairness fairies, the whole world benefited from advanced minds seized those territories.

The hereditary ruling classes of the West inevitably became decadent and abandoned their race's evolutionary responsibility. Today they have totalitarian thought-control; that's why imperialism has been irrationally given a bad name.
Have you grown the balls yet to come out and say clearly what you mean by all your strange "race" comments?

Just stop blaming it on the Russians and the Chinese. They didn't vote for Biden so their hands are clean.
If the Russians and the Chinese would stop threatening to nuke us when we defend our rights, or to criticize freedom of speech, we would likely favor them if they ever started favoring us.

Everybody should do good to Americans, because we can be very good neighbors, and we prefer friendly communications.

If the Russians and the Chinese would stop threatening to nuke us when we defend our rights,
Give me an example of the Russians and the Chinese threatening to nuke the US while defending your rights.
... or to criticize freedom of speech,
Give me an example of the Russians and the Chinese criticizing your freedom of speech.
we would likely favor them if they ever started favoring us.
Russia has favoured the US for decades.
Everybody should do good to Americans,
I strongly disagree.
because we can be very good neighbors,
Give me an example.
and we prefer friendly communications.
That's a lie.

FBI’s Chris Wray warns Chinese hackers preparing to attack US infrastructure ‘to induce panic’​

This is the Biden plan.

Forum List

Back