When Is Omarosa Going To Jail??

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA
Ex-CIA analyst blasts ‘disregard for national security’ after Omarosa revelation

I don't want to hear anything about Hillary's emails, Seth Rich, Pizza Gate, etc -- All I want to know is when are they going to prosecute Omarosa for breaching national security?

Not only did she breach national security on multiple occasions, but now she is even trying to profit from her crimes with a tell-all book? Where is Jeff Sessions?? Where is Christopher Wray?? When are these folks going to take action and prosecute this woman?

Hell, even General Petraeus was convicted for mishandling classified information -- there is absolutely no reason why Omarosa shouldn't also be charged.

Ex-CIA analyst blasts ‘disregard for national security’ after Omarosa revelation

I don't want to hear anything about Hillary's emails, Seth Rich, Pizza Gate, etc -- All I want to know is when are they going to prosecute Omarosa for breaching national security?

Not only did she breach national security on multiple occasions, but now she is even trying to profit from her crimes with a tell-all book? Where is Jeff Sessions?? Where is Christopher Wray?? When are these folks going to take action and prosecute this woman?

Hell, even General Petraeus was convicted for mishandling classified information -- there is absolutely no reason why Omarosa shouldn't also be charged.
I place Omarosa in the same box with Rudy, a sort of sick joke.

Why Biff?

What's the responsibility of the Administration for ensuring that the necessary security measures are in place to avoid this from happening in the first place?

Cite the law or policy that was broken by Omarosa to warrant her being jailed for breaking it?

Why Biff?

What's the responsibility of the Administration for ensuring that the necessary security measures are in place to avoid this from happening in the first place?

Cite the law or policy that was broken by Omarosa to warrant her being jailed for breaking it?
Did Omarosa Break the Law? Former White House Aide Plays Alleged Audio of Firing

From the article:

"While Washington, DC requires one-party consent in order to record a conversation, the White House has different rules regarding due to national security issues. If the firing and recorded conversation happened in the situation room, it is more likely than not that Omarosa broke the law. This has left many conservatives noting the irony that Omarosa, now a Trump opponent, could be the first former Trump official to go to jail."

Trump is a criminal and sleazeball that’s spent his life surrounding himself with criminals and sleazeballs. Omarosa’s recordings are par for the course in his life.

Did Omarosa Break the Law? Former White House Aide Plays Alleged Audio of Firing

From the article:

"While Washington, DC requires one-party consent in order to record a conversation, the White House has different rules regarding due to national security issues. If the firing and recorded conversation happened in the situation room, it is more likely than not that Omarosa broke the law. This has left many conservatives noting the irony that Omarosa, now a Trump opponent, could be the first former Trump official to go to jail."
Biff,

Didn't Michael Wolff, author of the infamous Trump book, do the same thing?

Where was this jail talk then?

Like I say, liberals do not want to punish criminals, but they DO want our guns.

From the article:

Biff,

Didn't Michael Wolff, author of the infamous Trump book, do the same thing?

Where was this jail talk then?

What a thoughtful and erudite observation, Marc. Clearly, you're one of the more intelligent posters here -- Biff

Except she recorded in a ONE PERSON CONSENT 'state'. I'm wondering why Kelly took her into the SIT Room knowing ANYONE HE WAS ABOUT TO FIRE could have electronic devices on them. I thought the SIT ROOM was TOP secret.

What classified data has she revealed or mishandled?

In light of Watergate, misappropriating government records became illegal -- if Trump really wants to get revenge on her, he can go there -- doubt he will though...

Either way, Omarosa ain't S-H-I-T --- she is on an island of her own

Except she recorded in a ONE PERSON CONSENT 'state'. I'm wondering why Kelly took her into the SIT Room knowing ANYONE HE WAS ABOUT TO FIRE could have electronic devices on them. I thought the SIT ROOM was TOP secret.
Watergate era law -- misappropriating government records -- there is a reason they don't allow phones in SCIFs

In light of Watergate, misappropriating government records became illegal -- if Trump really wants to get revenge on her, he can go there -- doubt he will though...

Which records has she disseminated? So far she's only revealed conversations that she's had on non-security related issues. Like.....her firing. Or how to spin the existence of a tape of the President saying the N-word.

There's no classified data involved as of yet. And no record for that matter.

Why Biff?

From the article:

What 'law' did she break?

Specifically.

White House rules are not laws.

And why do you suppose that Kelly chose to handle an HR matter with someone without a security clearance- in the situation room?

Watergate era law -- misappropriating government records -- there is a reason they don't allow phones in SCIFs

'misappropriating government records'?

Somehow I don't think that means what you think that means.

Forum List

Back