When is Officer Derek Chauvin going to be released from jail and given $20 million?

There is a video of Ashli Babbitt being murdered. Nothing came from that.
Justifiable Homicide.

Her Wrongful Death is on Trumps bloody hands for causing the riot at the Capitol on Jan 6th 2021 when Congress was required to count the EC Votes.

Justifiable Homicide.

Her Wrongful Death is on Trumps bloody hands for causing the riot at the Capitol on Jan 6th 2021 when Congress was required to count the EC Votes.
Show me the report from any government agency that says that. I'll wait.

What the fuck is your fucking problem? He put his knee on the guys neck! I hope that piece of shit Chauvin never gets out of prison.
Another example of someone who doesn’t care about facts. Your Just going by some clip from the media.

Watch the documentary above. It disputes and proves wrong. Everything you and a minority of people are saying in this country.

MarcATL Jarlaxle should not be allowed to sit on an American jury unless they can acknowledge their position is wrong in this thread.

Yelling insults at people is a Poor way to approach these topics. A man’s life is on the line. Derek Chauvin is innocent.

The jury was tainted. The venue was tainted. You assholes do not want justice. You simply want your way.
I can agree that at most a manslaughter charge could be had. But that is very problematic. Because Chauvin was following proper procedure. Even when handcuffed somebody of the size of George Floyd could pose a threat. But if the man would’ve simply listened to the officers, he would not be dead. Anyway, your point about manslaughter is a good one. But this idea that some others have that Chauvin should be in jail for life is unacceptable.

meaner gene

All throughout history juries or judges, have made the wrong decision. Often influenced by propaganda and distortions that very well happened here wrt Chauvin

Gene watch the documentary above or not. But you are lacking the critical information if you don’t watch the documentary or at least the first 10 minutes of it. I mean just look at common sense here. How would you if your a a police officer deal with a 6 foot five 250 pound man in George Floyd who you don’t know is armed with the pistol or not .

Billo_Really forget about white versus black or all of the media talking points you’ve been provided to. Do you understand the difficult job police officers have in America dealing with crack dealers, dealing with people who are armed with pistol holes and who will and who have shot cops. When you understand this, your viewpoint will change. Until then you’re on the wrong side of history.

Do you folks understand the stress that cops go through. ???? Especially if they’re in the inner cities surrounded by 20 or 30 BLM type people screaming at them insulting them. … the media and celebrities are not helping the situation by pouring fuel onto the fire with their propaganda.

Because of the rise of the fanatical left-wing, a small portion of Americans have been brainwashed by BLM feminist type propaganda. And they sit on juries across the country. That is a bad thing and it’s an insult to justice.

Trump is also facing off against radical left-wing blm judges, and prosecutors. And people act like it’s a justice or “a jury of their peers” …It’s far from it. Chauvin an innocent man.

Correct, one was series of race riots like we've seen repeatedly in our history. Most all were met by LEO's in riot gear. The other was the first time that there was violent opposition to the transfer of power and an assault on our legislators led by the loser of a presidential election. Comparing the two is wildly dishonest.
Even Chris Cuomo acknowledges the absurdity of calling January 6 an insurrection. You need tanks and an army for that.

Imagine going up to one of the family members or friends of the 25 people murdered by BLM rioters and telling them that the BLM riots were nothing compared to January 6…. That’s wildly dishonest.

The BLM rioters killed people for money and greed. They were brutal and violent. Derek Chauvin was involved in an altercation with a violent criminal. A man in Floyd who was 6 foot five 250 pounds and also high on lethal amount of drugs. So there’s a comparison there the BLM rioters were brutal. Derek Chauvin maybe made a mistake, but again he was going by the police handbook.

I wonder if any of the left wingers here or BLM supporters will even take five minutes to watch the documentary above. It’s like none of them care about justice.

There was pretty much no damage to the capitol building on January 6, and then the end of it all the protesters left peacefully. The BLM riots caused 25 killings and billions of dollars worth of damage and destruction across the country.

Floyd was just off a 5 year sentence. How do you get to move out of TX on parole or probation? How do you get to hang around with known felons drinking/driving/drugging in the daytime? How do you get allowed to frequent a nightclub....and even pretend to work there? WTH?

He had damaged heart and lungs from longtime user. He died from pre-existing. Chauvin was following suggested procedure for an out of control inmate who was tearing up the back of the patrol car. What a forked up country the DEMS Blacks...illegals are bringing on law abiding working citizens with kids and families trying to do the right thing? How many of these scum get smog checks, Drivers license, insurance, registration and keep it going? They always seem to be out in a car up to know good. While I am forced to pay "uninsured motorist". Fork the worthless scum....beating up a pregnant lady in a home invasion.

Thug-Hug Apocalypse

Trump better pardon Chauvin, let the riots begin, and kill every looter in sight. It's time he completely ignores what the media will say.
I definitely agree. Trump should pardon Chauvin. Biden should pardon Chauvin…. If that does happen, then you need to have law and order to prevent the riots. I’m against shooting people. But if you have rioters destroying property, they’re committing criminal acts and they lose their right to be protected.

And this is a critical problem with left wingers, BLM supporters, and in general Biden supporters. They are wildly dishonest in these conversations. if somebody, regardless of their skin, color or political affiliation thinks that they can destroy a historical monument, set a building on fire, shoot somebody they forfeit their right to protection, and people are allowed to defend themselves against that. We have constitutional rights for this.

The media, politicians are wildly, dishonest most of them know better, but they engage in their propaganda to keep Americans distracted from an economy, and perhaps for other reasons.

George Floyd was disobeying a police officer. He would have never been in his situation if he did not disobey the officers.

Jarlaxle refuses to acknowledge this, and they are one of the people who only engage in personal insults, and simply lying about others.

This is where conflicting stories cause a problem
If Floyd was so high on fentynal, how could he be a danger.

It would be no different than someone having a heart attack, flailing his arms and lunging toward the police, being seen as a danger, and put on the ground and restrained until he stopped moving.
Race-Traitors Are Not "Bleeding Hearts. That Hides Their True Motivation.

All this crybaby thug-hugging about "I can't breathe" is a vicious pity party for a career parasite. Chauvin had good reason to believe that Floyd was faking it in order to trip him and take his gun.

Now that things have cooled down. We all know that George Floyd died from a drug overdose while resisting arrest. He was then given a state funeral effectively by a Republican governor Greg Abbott.

I mean, you would think that Officer Chauvin randomly pulled a black man off the streets threw him in a pick up truck and Lynched the guy. Oh no, but it wasn’t anything like that, but that’s how the media portrays it.

to this very day officer Chauvin languishes in jail. It is an atrocity. It is a miscarriage of justice. He was literally following the police code of conduct. He was following his training. This was pointed out in the documentary Minneapolis on fire on YouTube. It’s available everybody can l watch it. Of course, the radical left don’t care about justice they’ll never watch that documentary. And it’s a shame that this American Derek Chauvin is languishing in jail. I can’t believe that that’s the type of country we have today.

It’s a shame, and a provocation that the media makes this black versus white when it has nothing to do with that.

CNN even Fox News may owe Officer Chauvin millions and millions of dollars for slandering him and for denigrating his personality. For lying about him. All those BLM talking heads on the media who have millions of dollars and who live in mansions they brainwashed fellow Americans It’s a sad sight that some portion of BLM supporters are also living in poverty, and they’re more concerned about destroying an innocent man’s life in Derek Chauvin, then having a better life for themselves, and standing up to the corrupt politicians and media.
Society’s morals died. Cheat and deceive at those you hate

Floyd was just off a 5 year sentence. How do you get to move out of TX on parole or probation? How do you get to hang around with known felons drinking/driving/drugging in the daytime? How do you get allowed to frequent a nightclub....and even pretend to work there? WTH?

He had damaged heart and lungs from longtime user. He died from pre-existing. Chauvin was following suggested procedure for an out of control inmate who was tearing up the back of the patrol car. What a forked up country the DEMS Blacks...illegals are bringing on law abiding working citizens with kids and families trying to do the right thing? How many of these scum get smog checks, Drivers license, insurance, registration and keep it going? They always seem to be out in a car up to know good. While I am forced to pay "uninsured motorist". Fork the worthless scum....beating up a pregnant lady in a home invasion.
That point that I forgot about. Wow a five-year prison sentence. And imagine the type of danger that a drugged up person like Floyd and his friends can cause other motorists on the road. Or even pedestrians. It’s another thing that BLM supporters don’t care about.

I think a lot about that pregnant woman who had a gun held to her stomach by Floyd. Whatever happened to left wingers or neocons like MarcATL Jarlaxle BlindBoo meaner gene IM2 Superbadbrutha Curried Goats Synthaholic do they ever think about the victims of George Floyd.

I think a lot about that pregnant woman who had a gun held to her stomach by Floyd. Whatever happened to left wingers or neocons like MarcATL Jarlaxle BlindBoo meaner gene IM2 Superbadbrutha Curried Goats Synthaholic do they ever think about the victims of George Floyd.
Do you think about Trumps victims?
Like E. Jean Carroll that he assaulted.
The dozens (or hundreds) of contractors that Trump refused to pay.
The illegal Polish workers, that Trump hired at below minimum wage, to take down the BonWitt Teller building so he could build Trump Tower.
His lawyers, and his employees who Trump forced to either lie to the authorities, or commit crimes themselves.

The list of Trumps victims is long and wide. Why do you not cry for them Argentina?

Race-Traitors Are Not "Bleeding Hearts. That Hides Their True Motivation.

All this crybaby thug-hugging about "I can't breathe" is a vicious pity party for a career parasite. Chauvin had good reason to believe that Floyd was faking it in order to trip him and take his gun.

Evidence presented at the federal trial for defendants Thao, Kueng and Lane established that on May 25, 2020, then-MPD Officer Chauvin held his knees on Mr. Floyd’s neck and back as Mr. Floyd lay on the ground, handcuffed and unresisting. As soon as Mr. Floyd was on the ground, Chauvin placed his knee on the back of Mr. Floyd’s neck,

The video and the DOJ says Floyd was handcuffed. He couldn't have tried to take Chauvins gun.

That's pure bullshit.

If Ashli Babbit didn't tresspass, she would be alive today.

See how that works.
As much as J6 was an FBI scripted provocation.... ultimately anyone who fell for the invitation to tresspass was just megatons of stupid.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back