When is Mexico going to pay for the wall?

What technology?
GPSs have improved.
Cars can now detect proximity to other vehicles and stop on a dime.
Blue Tooth has improved.
The dashboards are superior to even 3 years ago.
Accomodations for child safety.
These things only happen on leased cars? I bought my cars and I have all that.
And in 3 years I’ll want the newer technology.
And I don’t mind leasing and having door to door service.

Thats why they are so nice to you. They know youre a naive idiot that likes to give away his money. I know youre stupid but this takes the cake. How much significant improvement are you expecting in say the Bluetooth protocol?
Face it, Blacks need to own things because it makes them feel important.
Whites like leasing because of the technology.
But I own the same technology you lease and paid less for it. :laughing0301::laughing0301:

GPSs have improved.
Blue Tooth has improved.

Thats why they are so nice to you. They know youre a naive idiot that likes to give away his money. I know youre stupid but this takes the cake. How much significant improvement are you expecting in say the Bluetooth protocol?
But I own the same technology you lease and paid less for it. :laughing0301::laughing0301:
And you’ll buy a new car in 3 years?

GPSs have improved.
Blue Tooth has improved.

Actually there's a shorter way to cover all that. It's called "knowing how to drive".
I’m sure all the illegals in your area are very careful
Drivers.

I have this amazing technology that detects proximity to other objects. I call it "my eyes".

What the fuck "Blue Tooth" [sic] has to do with driving, eludes me. Ditto dashboards.
And I have a GPS; it comes out and goes in the other car, or any car, whenever I want.
Heres my thoughts. Someone saw this idiot coming and talked him into a lease.
Sure, 100,000 people in Nassau County who have real careers, unlike yourself, are idiots.
What a sad Black man.
If those 100,00 are leasing like you because of technology I would have to agree they are idiots unless they own businesses and can right off the lease.

Actually there's a shorter way to cover all that. It's called "knowing how to drive".
Drivers.

I have this amazing technology that detects proximity to other objects. I call it "my eyes".

What the fuck "Blue Tooth" [sic] has to do with driving, eludes me. Ditto dashboards.
And I have a GPS; it comes out and goes in the other car, or any car, whenever I want.
Sure, 100,000 people in Nassau County who have real careers, unlike yourself, are idiots.
What a sad Black man.
If those 100,00 are leasing like you because of technology I would have to agree they are idiots unless they own businesses and can right off the lease.
You win!!!!

Depends. I cant think of a reason I would unless they lower the cost of self driving cars. There is no technology that is going to make significant advances in 3 years. You havent answered what improved with the Bluetooth technology.

What technology?
GPSs have improved.
Blue Tooth has improved.

Drivers.

Heres my thoughts. Someone saw this idiot coming and talked him into a lease. :21:

I understand there's a leaser born every minute.

Depends. I cant think of a reason I would unless they lower the cost of self driving cars. There is no technology that is going to make significant advances in 3 years. You havent answered what improved with the Bluetooth technology.
My current car allows me to access my entire iPhone and it never loses the connection.
It also connects to several phones and my last car only connected to 1.
Sometimes my wife and I switch during rides.

GPSs have improved.
Blue Tooth has improved.

Drivers.

Heres my thoughts. Someone saw this idiot coming and talked him into a lease. :21:

How long do you hold onto a car.
Leasing has almost zero effect on my budget.

Drivers.

What a sad Black man.
You win!!!!
I wasnt trying to win. I honestly wanted to know how you could be that stupid? First you ask who buys cars then you act like you are smart for leasing your car when you get no benefit from leasing. Your reason? Technology. :laughing0301:

My current car allows me to access my entire iPhone and it never loses the connection.

People like you need to get the fuck off the phone and watch what you're doing. It ain't your road.

What a sad Black man.
You win!!!!
I wasnt trying to win. I honestly wanted to know how you could be that stupid? First you ask who buys cars then you act like you are smart for leasing your car when you get no benefit from leasing. Your reason? Technology. :laughing0301:
No one I know at work or my community owns a car except for the lower income people.
My Black neighbor leases 3 vehicles.

It shouldnt lose the connection.

You do realize if youre driving and you switch all you have do is turn off the Bluetooth on your phone and let hers connect to the car right? You pay thousands more just for that?

People like you need to get the fuck off the phone and watch what you're doing. It ain't your road.
Where did I post I was on my phone?

Drivers.

As long as it lasts.
Thinking about changing soon; my ride's going on 300,000 miles. Might be about time.

The last Saturn I had went well over 400k so there's probably no hurry.

You do realize if youre driving and you switch all you have do is turn off the Bluetooth on your phone and let hers connect to the car right? You pay thousands more just for that?
Where am I paying thousands more?
I have an excellent credit rating.

What a sad Black man.
You win!!!!
No one I know at work or my community owns a car except for the lower income people.
You must live in a area full of stupid and or vain people. It makes zero sense to lease unless you can write it off.

Where did I post I was on my phone?

If you're not using the phone ---- dafuck is the point of connecting your car to it?

Drivers.

As long as it lasts.
Thinking about changing soon; my ride's going on 300,000 miles. Might be about time.

The last Saturn I had went well over 400k.
I thought Saturn went under.

Where am I paying thousands more?
I have an excellent credit rating.
Because the car is new vs an older car? Do you understand that a new car costs thousands more than a older car even if youre just leasing?

What a sad Black man.
You win!!!!
You must live in a area full of stupid and or vain people. It makes zero sense to lease unless you can write it off.
My friend across the street used to say the same until leasing became dirt cheap.
Now he leases.

Forum List

Back