When is Mexico going to pay for the wall?

bill718

Diamond Member
Jun 26, 2016
"We're going to build a great, big, beautiful wall, and Mexico is going to pay for it"

Donald J Trump - 2016

Trump supporters: It's been 2 years now. So when is Mexico going to start paying for that wall??

"Fixed fortifications are a monument to the stupidity of man. Anything built by man, can be destroyed by him"

General George Patton

You havent heard? Drumpf didnt actually say that and if he did he was joking. The "deep state" media edited his words. Cant you hear the slight change in pitch?

iu

Duh DOnald decided that locking up babies and children in cages at the border was much more in keeping with America's family values.

"When I said 'Mexico will pay for the wall', that meant 'Mexico WON'T pay for it'. It's kind of a double negative. Plus I had my fingers crossed behind my back so it doesn't count".

"We're going to build a great, big, beautiful wall, and Mexico is going to pay for it"

Donald J Trump - 2016

Trump supporters: It's been 2 years now. So when is Mexico going to start paying for that wall??

"Fixed fortifications are a monument to the stupidity of man. Anything built by man, can be destroyed by him"

General George Patton

It's already been started, :290968001256257790-final:.

Aw shit, did I interrupt a regressive grope?

Donald J Trump - 2016

General George Patton

Mexico started paying for the wall?

Donald J Trump - 2016

General George Patton

Never ran a business have ya? You don't bill a job till you know what the cost is. Wow another :290968001256257790-final:.

Donald J Trump - 2016

General George Patton

Great, so the check from Mexico cleared?

Donald J Trump - 2016

General George Patton

Another idiot, see post number 10 for the answer to your lame question.

Donald J Trump - 2016

General George Patton

So dupe, not a single peso from Mexico, color me shocked.

Donald J Trump - 2016

General George Patton

Never ran a business have ya? You don't bill a job till you know what the cost is. Wow another :290968001256257790-final:.

So Mexico hasnt started paying for the wall?

Donald J Trump - 2016

General George Patton

So dupe, not a single peso from Mexico, color me shocked.
Mexico paid dearly when they refused to pay for the wall. They should have played ball; now they got fucked.

The Mexican Peso Sinks Even Further

Donald J Trump - 2016

General George Patton

Which way is the lady in the middle spinning? Once you figure this out you will figure out why Drumpf has so much power over your thoughts.

kcaw8OI.gif

"When I said 'Mexico will pay for the wall', that meant 'Mexico WON'T pay for it'. It's kind of a double negative. Plus I had my fingers crossed behind my back so it doesn't count".

You gotta wonder if Drumpfsexuals get enraged when he starts telling these lies that should insult whatever intelligence they have left.

They hear this shit and they go, "oh yes Master Baiter, tell us more lies, we love it so much. For thine is the power of the Bullshit, Orange without end, Amen."

Forum List

Back