When is King Solomon Temple going to be rebuilt in Jerusalem?.

Jews first bought land from individual arabs. In 1948 they declared their independence and 5 massive armies invaded to destroy the country.

Since these pricks were trying to wipe out Israel, playing nice nice didn't work for them.

They lost the land. It wasn't palestinian. It belonged to the british colony, and before that it was part of the Ottomoman Empire.

If the arabs would have left Israel alone with the little sliver of land that they had, they wouldn't have lost the other land that the british gave over.

Serves them right.

Israel's mistake is that they didn't relocate the arabs in judea and samaria back to their home country of jordan.

"Jews first bought land from individual arabs."

"They lost the land. It wasn't palestinian. It belonged to the british colony, and before that it was part of the Ottomoman Empire."

Ahhhh,????? Wait a minute!

I know, it requires thought your two brain cells can't process. It's tough but it does make sense. Really.

Jews first bought land from individual arabs. In 1948 they declared their independence and 5 massive armies invaded to destroy the country.

Since these pricks were trying to wipe out Israel, playing nice nice didn't work for them.

They lost the land. It wasn't palestinian. It belonged to the british colony, and before that it was part of the Ottomoman Empire.

If the arabs would have left Israel alone with the little sliver of land that they had, they wouldn't have lost the other land that the british gave over.

Serves them right.

Israel's mistake is that they didn't relocate the arabs in judea and samaria back to their home country of jordan.

"Jews first bought land from individual arabs."

"They lost the land. It wasn't palestinian. It belonged to the british colony, and before that it was part of the Ottomoman Empire."

Ahhhh,????? Wait a minute!

I know, it requires thought your two brain cells can't process. It's tough but it does make sense. Really.

I am not the one who is confused. First he says that the Jews bought land from the Arabs. (Palestinians since they lived in Palestine) Then he says that the land belonged to Britain after it was owned by the Ottoman Empire. Then, as the propaganda states, that land was won from Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, Iraq, and Egypt (see 1949 armistice agreement) but not from Palestine. How did those other countries get possession of the land in order to lose it?

There are MANY ways to Him.

I think we all understand God in our own unique way,

Most people don't believe He can be found in a bong like you do ABikerSailor. :lol:

No.....there are a lot of people that use peyote and psycilicybin mushrooms for that. They're called Native Americans.

Some use Syrian Rue and Mimosa Hostilis, as well as Salvia Divinorum. They are the South American shaman.

Some use meditation. See the Buddhists, Shaolin and Hindu for that one.

And...........some use prayer.

Me? I use anything that will show me God is around to make a connection with Him. Sunshine on water, leaves blowing in the breeze, the humming of insects, cloud formations, it's endless.

I only smoke pot when I have to deal with idiots such as yourself for more than 3 hours at a time.

Oh yeah........cannabis also helps delay the onset of Alzheimer's, so, unlike you, I'm not going to go senile.

You apparently, have already went screaming past the finish line at a high rate of speed.

Besides...........plants aren't drugs. They're plants.

We bought land from the French and from Russia?

Do we have to give it back now?:razz:

By 1947, the Jews owned about 7% of Palestinian land. I am sure that the majority of Palestinians will allow them to keep it.

Fuck this...

You lose land in a war or by sale you fucken lost it.

Too bad if you want it back.

You ether take it back by force or you put your tail between you fucken legs and get the fuck out.

Quit whining like a bitch to anyone who will listen to you!!!!

Waaaa....I WANT MY LAND BAAAAAACK!!!

We bought land from the French and from Russia?

Do we have to give it back now?:razz:

By 1947, the Jews owned about 7% of Palestinian land. I am sure that the majority of Palestinians will allow them to keep it.

Fuck this...

You ether take it back by force or you put your tail between you fucken legs and get the fuck out.

The question was: "How did Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, Iraq, And Egypt get Palestine so they could lose it in war? Palestine was only the location of the war. They were not involved in that war. They were not part of the armistice agreement of 1949.

Last edited:

Fuck this...

The question was: "How did Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, Iraq, And Egypt get Palestine so they could lose it in war? Palestine was only the location of the war. They were not involved in that war. They were not part of the armistice agreement of 1949.

I guess it sucks to be them.

Land belongs to the strong dude.

Get over it.

Fuck this...

Get over it.

Israel has not won that war yet. (the one they started with Palestine in 1947) They are still demanding that the Palestinians surrender and disarm.

Get over it.

Israel has not won that war yet. (the one they started with Palestine in 1947) They are still demanding that the Palestinians surrender and disarm.

What planet do you live on again? Please show where Israel is demanding the Palestinians surrender. In fact Israel ships millions of dollars to the PA every year.

Get over it.

What planet do you live on again? Please show where Israel is demanding the Palestinians surrender. In fact Israel ships millions of dollars to the PA every year.

The euphemism for surrender is to "recognize Israel's right to exist." So far that has not happened. And, of course, we constantly hear that the "terrorists" should disarm. That has not happened either. The Palestinian government gets no money from Israel or the US.

The euphemism for surrender is to "recognize Israel's right to exist." So far that has not happened. And, of course, we constantly hear that the "terrorists" should disarm. That has not happened either. The Palestinian government gets no money from Israel or the US.

Will you shut the fuck up? Your ignorance is overwhelming. Your stupidity is outstanding. Everything you write is wrong, factually incorrect and historically unfounded.
Israel stops tax payments to Palestinian Authority
Israel-PLO Recognition

You are a jackass of the first order. No knowledge can penetrate that thick skull of yours. Will you now go and slink off to White Power or Stormfront or whatever piece of shit baord you came from?

Will you shut the fuck up? Your ignorance is overwhelming. Your stupidity is outstanding. Everything you write is wrong, factually incorrect and historically unfounded.
Israel-PLO Recognition

You are a jackass of the first order. No knowledge can penetrate that thick skull of yours. Will you now go and slink off to White Power or Stormfront or whatever piece of shit baord you came from?

Israel collects some tax money in behalf of Palestine. This is Palestine's money. Israel "gave" them nothing.

Israel-PLO Recognition

This is from the Declaration of Principles (Oslo Accords) which were still born. Neither side implemented their part of the agreement. The only agreement between Israel and Palestine is that Oslo is dead.

"Please show where Israel is demanding the Palestinians surrender." Even to this very day Israel refuses to talk to anyone who will not recognize their so called right to exist.

BTW, I have never seen those web sites you mentioned.

BTW revisited, you never explained how Israel won Palestinian land from those five countries that "attacked" Israel when none of them were Palestine. Palestine has never attacked Israel.

Last edited:
So then what are the Israeli waiting for, the King Solomon Temple must be rebuilt.
Is if money they are lacking,? how much would the rebuilding of the King Solomon Temple cost.?
The King Solomon Temple must be rebuilt now!!

it has nothing to do with money.

why are you so anxioux for it to be rebuilt. you waiting on those endtimes? think you're going to be raptured up?

it will be rebuilt in its time.

So then what are the Israeli waiting for, the King Solomon Temple must be rebuilt.
Is if money they are lacking,? how much would the rebuilding of the King Solomon Temple cost.?
The King Solomon Temple must be rebuilt now!!

it has nothing to do with money.

why are you so anxioux for it to be rebuilt. you waiting on those endtimes? think you're going to be raptured up?

it will be rebuilt in its time.

Are you not anxious for it to be rebuilt??

Forum List

Back