When is King Solomon Temple going to be rebuilt in Jerusalem?.

Oh yeah........cannabis also helps delay the onset of Alzheimer's, so, unlike you, I'm not going to go senile.

You apparently, have already went screaming past the finish line at a high rate of speed.

Besides...........plants aren't drugs. They're plants.
I see you did well in Chemistry.

Senility already seems to have set in with you, Biker, so maybe you should start lighting up before breakfast instead of after.

I'll be civil the first time, but after that, I won't guarantee anything.........

What exactly DO you know about cannabis, it's effects on the body and brain, and is it real science and physiology, or, like your idiot beliefs that Jews were polytheistic, is it based on bullshit you picked up from some blog?

Me? I was trained to know about stuff like that.
It looks like Shogun has already set you straight, Easy Rider.

I was surprised to read this as I have never been denied entry to any mosque I've visited so I did a bit of research:
Dome of the Rock - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Accessibility

Sign at visitors entrance to Temple Mount.

It is maintained by the Ministry of Awaqaf in Jordan.[11]
Until the mid-nineteenth century, non-Muslims were not permitted in the area. Since 1967, non-Muslims have been permitted limited access, however non-Muslims are not permitted to pray on the Temple Mount.[12]
In 2006, the compound was reopened to non-Muslim visitors between the hours of 7:30-11:30 a.m. and 1:30-2:30 p.m. during Summer and 7:30-10:30 a.m. and 1:30-2:30 p.m. during Winter. Non-Muslims are prohibited from entering after 2:30 p.m. and may not enter on Fridays, Saturdays, or Muslim holidays. Entry is through a wooden walkway next to the entrance to the Hebrew Western Wall. Non-Muslims are prohibited from entering the mosques and accessing the Temple Mount through the Cotton Market. Visitors are subject to strict security screening, and items such as Jewish prayerbooks and instruments are prohibited.
Many Orthodox rabbis regard the rules of entry to the compound to be a violation of Jewish law. This is based on the belief that since the time the Temple was destroyed during the siege of Jerusalem in 70 CE, the precise location of the Holy of Holies, the sanctuary entered only by the High Priest, is not known. Hence a restriction applies to the entire compound. However, other rabbis believe that modern archeological and other evidence has enabled them to identify areas that can be safely entered without violating Jewish law.[13]"

So apparently the Muslims are more tolerant towards allowing Jews to enter the compound than are the Jews themselves.

Wow you are a master of twisting things, you should could be university professor!
Thank you for the compliment, GHook, but I do not see where I have twisted anything. I merely summarized the Wiki article. I was surprised as you were to discover that the restrictions on Jews entering the Temple Mount made by Jews themselves are harsher than those made by the Muslims. From what I also read about the rituals practiced in Solomon's temple, during King Solomon's time ordinary Jews were forbidden from entering the inner sanctums of the temple back then as well. It appears that an ordinary Jew has more opportunity to enter nowadays thanks to the Muslims than an ordinary Jew ever had in the past.

If you have evidence to the contrary please share it with us. Being an atheist, I am not biased on either side. I am only interested in understanding the situation as it really is so as to have an informed opinion of whether or not the Dome of the Rock mosque should be razed so that King Solomon's temple could be reconstructed.

I also wonder how much is actually known about the original temple. Could an accurate facsimile actually be created considering how little archeological record still exists?

Need a bucket to puke in after all that spin??

Wow you are a master of twisting things, you should could be university professor!
Thank you for the compliment, GHook, but I do not see where I have twisted anything. I merely summarized the Wiki article. I was surprised as you were to discover that the restrictions on Jews entering the Temple Mount made by Jews themselves are harsher than those made by the Muslims. From what I also read about the rituals practiced in Solomon's temple, during King Solomon's time ordinary Jews were forbidden from entering the inner sanctums of the temple back then as well. It appears that an ordinary Jew has more opportunity to enter nowadays thanks to the Muslims than an ordinary Jew ever had in the past.

If you have evidence to the contrary please share it with us. Being an atheist, I am not biased on either side. I am only interested in understanding the situation as it really is so as to have an informed opinion of whether or not the Dome of the Rock mosque should be razed so that King Solomon's temple could be reconstructed.

I also wonder how much is actually known about the original temple. Could an accurate facsimile actually be created considering how little archeological record still exists?

Need a bucket to puke in after all that spin??

Need a pali toddler to drain for blood you silly fuck?

Want to know about the original Temple? Do a search for "Universal Torah Network" and go to the series on the Temple done by Rabbi Richman.

He's also a member of the Temple Institute of Israel.

He came up to Amarillo one time to give a presentation about the Temple. One of the coolest things I've ever seen came up here with him.

It seems that when Rome sacked Jerusalem, they took all of the Temple treasure. One of those items was the crown of the High Priest, which the Vatican still holds. One of the problems that the rabbis had was that nobody remembered how it was supposed to be built. After many years of Torah and Talmud research, they finally re-discovered how to make one, and they did so.

It's made out of pure gold and is beautiful.

Oh yeah, on Rabbi Richman's lessons on the Temple? In a couple of programs, he takes you on a tour for as much of the Temple Mount that he can show.

The Temple Institute also has computer graphics showing what the Temple is supposed to look like as well.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFRj_hK18gE"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFRj_hK18gE[/ame]

Interesting.........

The Jewish poster puts up songs about peace and friendship.

The IsLAME poster puts up a song about war and bloodshed.

Coincidence? I think not.

The word is the word of the sword until the wrongs are righted.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOdphEf21jg"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOdphEf21jg[/ame]

Muslims in America enjoy political and legal equality; America does not steal our homes, herd us into ghettos, and purposefully slaughter our non-combatants by the thousands for daring to defy oppression. Moreover, I -- unlike you and other supporters of Israel -- will not condone or excuse the slaughter of civilians.

It seems that your islamic jihadists brethren feel otherwise.

Are you dissapointed that the bomb didn't go off on the NWA flight?

Going to bomb some american planes?

Muslims in America enjoy political and legal equality; America does not steal our homes, herd us into ghettos, and purposefully slaughter our non-combatants by the thousands for daring to defy oppression. Moreover, I -- unlike you and other supporters of Israel -- will not condone or excuse the slaughter of civilians.

It seems that your islamic jihadists brethren feel otherwise.
Does it surprise you that there is diversity of opinion in a religion of 1.5 billion people? :eusa_eh:

Are you dissapointed that the bomb didn't go off on the NWA flight?
No, I'm disappointed that it didn't go off near an IDF installation instead.

I think it goes further than that, these people are advocating terrorism

This appears to be yet another of your many falsehoods and ignorant statements.
New York News - Making Enemies - page 1
Is lying actually sanctioned in the Koran or is this just cultural?

Forum List

Back