When is King Solomon Temple going to be rebuilt in Jerusalem?.

52ndStreet

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2008
When are the Israelis going to rebuild the King Solomon Temple?It is high time that this temple is rebuilt.

The King Solomon Temple should be rebuilt now, there has been a slow down in anti Israeli sentiment
in the middle east.Now is the time to rebuild the Temple.

The King Solomon Temple should be rebuilt now, there has been a slow down in anti Israeli sentiment
in the middle east.Now is the time to rebuild the Temple.

In order to get that anti-Israeli sentiment happening again, I assume!

Realistically, any attempt to damage Temple Mount would mean full scale war, and could mean the end of Israel as we know it. It would be the greatest act of religious intolerance since the Indians tore down that mosque 20 years ago, and on a much greater scale.

Not necessarily. If it were done right you would find Muslims running to help tear down the mosques there. Sounds fantastic I know. But since Muslims share many beliefs with Judaism if they became convinced fo the necessity of rebuilding the Temple they would glady help out.

Not necessarily. If it were done right you would find Muslims running to help tear down the mosques there. Sounds fantastic I know. But since Muslims share many beliefs with Judaism if they became convinced fo the necessity of rebuilding the Temple they would glady help out.

Not at the cost of Temple Mount. It is the 3rd holiest shrine in Islam.

At the time we see Christians rushing to tear down St Pauls Cathedral I'll reconsider.

Not at the cost of Temple Mount. It is the 3rd holiest shrine in Islam.

At the time we see Christians rushing to tear down St Pauls Cathedral I'll reconsider.

Lots stranger things have happened.

The temple won't be rebuilt until there is some permanent resoluation of the palestinian issue, and probably rightfully so.

The bigger question, for me at least, is where was everyone when they threw a mosque over judaism's holiest site.

how many times is jerusalem mentioned in the queran, again?

The bigger question, for me at least, is where was everyone when they threw a mosque over judaism's holiest site.

You mean on the holiest site in the Islamic world outside Saudi Arabia?

It was built in around 700 AD, so has now been there for some 1,300 years. I'd say that warranted some consideration, wouldn't you?

I am not sure of the answer to your question - but I guess around 100? 200 times?

It will be rebuilt when the Messiah comes. And that's not some bastard from Nazareth either.

# 1. He was a jewish rabbi at least #2 Even if you don't believe in him why insult him? Are you that insecure that you need to bash someone else to build yourself up? #3 Are you offended when someone refers to you as a greedy covetous jew bastard? Peace.Godbless.

It was built in around 700 AD, so has now been there for some 1,300 years. I'd say that warranted some consideration, wouldn't you?

I am not sure of the answer to your question - but I guess around 100? 200 times?

jersusalem is not mentioned in the queran.... NOT EVER.

it was not an islamic holy site until they threw a mosque over every jewish site, including the tombs of the patriarchs and the holy of holies.

the second temple was destroyed 70 CE by the Romans. If TIME is your measure... oops... the Jews win.

If you want to talk about taking control over the site -- During the crusades, a church was built there. When the arabs beat the crusaders, they put a mosque over the spot. Then Israel won Jerusalem during the six day war. Yet, Jews weren't allowed to do what every other group who won the site COULD do, which is exercise dominion over it.

When the Arabs had the spot, Jews weren't even allowed access to their holiest site.

Once again, the double standard from Israel haters

It will be rebuilt when the Messiah comes. And that's not some bastard from Nazareth either.

# 1. He was a jewish rabbi at least #2 Even if you don't believe in him why insult him? Are you that insecure that you need to bash someone else to build yourself up? #3 Are you offended when someone refers to you as a greedy covetous jew bastard? Peace.Godbless.

I agree that Jesus was #2.....

it was not an islamic holy site until they threw a mosque over every jewish site, including the tombs of the patriarchs and the holy of holies.
Jerusalem only becomes a holy site to Muslims in the context ofthe Arab-Israeli conflict. On its own it was an insignificant backwwater.

Jerusalem only becomes a holy site to Muslims in the context ofthe Arab-Israeli conflict. On its own it was an insignificant backwwater.

So then what are the Israeli waiting for, the King Solomon Temple must be rebuilt.
Is if money they are lacking,? how much would the rebuilding of the King Solomon Temple cost.?
The King Solomon Temple must be rebuilt now!!

Forum List

Back