When is King Solomon Temple going to be rebuilt in Jerusalem?.

No, I'm afraid my piteously inferior ability to understand Islamic scripture has been exhausted for today. I'll require the assistance of an esteemed scholar such as yourself to make the meaning of these passages clear to me; please share your interpretation.

Are we going to get to hear it or not? :confused:

Please go and review what "messiah" means and then report back. Maybe we can have an intelligent conversation while you learn what it is you are supposed to believe in, in'shallah.
I am quite aware of the meaning of "Messiah," thank you. Muslims, including me, believe that Isa ibn Maryam (AS) was the anointed one expected by the Jewish people. Once again, you would do well to realize that your knowledge of my religion and mine are not comparable.

Are we going to get to hear it or not? :confused:

Please go and review what "messiah" means and then report back. Maybe we can have an intelligent conversation while you learn what it is you are supposed to believe in, in'shallah.
I am quite aware of the meaning of "Messiah," thank you. Muslims, including me, believe that Isa ibn Maryam (AS) was the anointed one expected by the Jewish people. Once again, you would do well to realize that your knowledge of my religion and mine are not comparable.

You obviously did not do what I said and remain ignorant of my religion, as much as of your own.
I pity you, honestly. But I've noted that most Muslims don't have a clue what their own religion teaches. (Not that most Jews are a lot better of course)

You obviously did not do what I said and remain ignorant of my religion, as much as of your own.
I pity you, honestly. But I've noted that most Muslims don't have a clue what their own religion teaches. (Not that most Jews are a lot better of course)[/QUOTE]

As it is said, "sometimes it is better to remain quiet and thought of as ignorant than to open your mouth and remove all doubt" By your own words you convict jews of ignorance of scripture,"most" applies to you. In my perspective the quran is flawed, but even the least of them recite it over and over.

I pity you, honestly. But I've noted that most Muslims don't have a clue what their own religion teaches. (Not that most Jews are a lot better of course)

As it is said, "sometimes it is better to remain quiet and thought of as ignorant than to open your mouth and remove all doubt" By your own words you convict jews of ignorance of scripture,"most" applies to you. In my perspective the quran is flawed, but even the least of them recite it over and over.[/QUOTE]

The quotation is "better to remain quiet and be thought a fool." You can't even get that right. And reciting something over and over does not guarantee comprehension.

If you're going to explain specifically why you believe that I'm incorrect, Jew, then out with it. If you're going to speak in vague generalities and make unqualified accusations, then I have no time for your Jewish nonsense.

Last edited:

If you're going to explain specifically why you believe that I'm incorrect, Jew, then out with it. If you're going to speak in vague generalities and make unqualified accusations, then I have no time for your Jewish nonsense.

Listen, asshole. You want to remain ignorant, that's your business. You want to learn something, we can talk.
But obviously you don't. You have no, zero, understanding of the very text you're quoting. Maybe your teachers have no idea either, assuming there is actually a real person who can claim that title.

The obvious arragance and ignorance and ill-will of "The Rabbi" is a good example of the atmosphere of hypocracy in Isreal. The orthodox jews in Israel harshly protest petty things like garages being open on Saturday, also if you can push a button on a Saturday, but have no problem with a large golden idol of Elvis(They refer to him as 'The King') in a Jerusalem suburb( Memphis Commercial Appeal-December 2007-Elvis in Israel;also search blue suade jews) Incredible. Also as far as the Muslims go-what comes to my mind was spoken by Jesus"Someday they will kill you and claim to be serving God" What a mess.

Unfortunately for you I'm not in Israel. Jerk off.

#1, no after my wifes hysterectomy,that is not necessary. #2.If what happens in Israel does not directly concern you then you are more ignorant in your scripture than you accuse others of. #3 You give love a bad name. I love you,but it hurts to say it.

This thread is "Exhibit A" as evidence that there should be never be a rebuilding of the temple. Ever.

This thread is "Exhibit A" as evidence that there should be never be a rebuilding of the temple. Ever.

In alot of the prophets oracles, the rebuilding of the temple is prophesied, and I believe it will happen, but only through Gods power. On one hand, you have the muslims that believe Mohammeds word was from God, and it states that jews and christians are flawed and their scriptures are false. On the other hand you have jews that are stubborn as mules with hearts of stone, yet God gave them in my opinion the truth, which most of them do not follow. God will rule in the end and prove both of them wrong. Then he will make it possible. That is the only way for the temple to be rebuilt.The answer is when God wants it to be done.Peace

The King Solomon Temple should be rebuilt now, not later
What are the Israelis waiting for??

In alot of the prophets oracles, the rebuilding of the temple is prophesied, and I believe it will happen, but only through Gods power. On one hand, you have the muslims that believe Mohammeds word was from God, and it states that jews and christians are flawed and their scriptures are false. On the other hand you have jews that are stubborn as mules with hearts of stone, yet God gave them in my opinion the truth, which most of them do not follow. God will rule in the end and prove both of them wrong. Then he will make it possible. That is the only way for the temple to be rebuilt.The answer is when God wants it to be done.Peace

One of the greatest sins a jew can perform is to follow a false prophet and/or false god like Jesus. That is one of the thigs that a jew would not go to heaven for.

So I take jews being stubborn to be a complement. They stubbornly follow the word of G-D despite christians persecution and torturing some of them to get them to follow their god of jesus.

The final temple will be build when the messiah comes and will stand forever as prophesized in Ezekiel 37,

The obvious arragance and ignorance and ill-will of "The Rabbi" is a good example of the atmosphere of hypocracy in Isreal. The orthodox jews in Israel harshly protest petty things like garages being open on Saturday, also if you can push a button on a Saturday, but have no problem with a large golden idol of Elvis(They refer to him as 'The King') in a Jerusalem suburb( Memphis Commercial Appeal-December 2007-Elvis in Israel;also search blue suade jews) Incredible. Also as far as the Muslims go-what comes to my mind was spoken by Jesus"Someday they will kill you and claim to be serving God" What a mess.

What G-D says is petty?

You see, unlike you, and your ilk, what G-D says isn't petty to jews.

Exodus 20

8. Remember the Sabbath day to sanctify it. ח. זָכוֹר אֶת יוֹם הַשַּׁבָּת לְקַדְּשׁוֹ:

9. Six days may you work and perform all your labor, ט. שֵׁשֶׁת יָמִים תַּעֲבֹד וְעָשִׂיתָ כָּל מְלַאכְתֶּךָ:

10. but the seventh day is a Sabbath to the Lord, your God; you shall perform no labor, neither you, your son, your daughter, your manservant, your maidservant, your beast, nor your stranger who is in your cities. י. כִּי שֵׁשֶׁת יָמִים עָשָׂה יְ־הֹוָ־ה אֶת הַשָּׁמַיִם וְאֶת הָאָרֶץ אֶת הַיָּם וְאֶת כָּל אֲשֶׁר בָּם וַיָּנַח בַּיּוֹם הַשְּׁבִיעִי עַל כֵּן בֵּרַךְ יְ־הֹוָ־ה אֶת יוֹם הַשַּׁבָּת וַיְקַדְּשֵׁהוּ:

11. For [in] six days the Lord made the heaven and the earth, the sea and all that is in them, and He rested on the seventh day. Therefore, the Lord blessed the Sabbath day and sanctified it.

Not only are you an arrogant schmuck you are an ignorant one too.

The King Solomon Temple should be rebuilt now, not later
What are the Israelis waiting for??

This is from Ezekiel 37. It's one of the messianic prophesies.

The "Sanctuary" refers to the temple in jerusalem.

22. And I will make them into one nation in the land upon the mountains of Israel, and one king shall be to them all as a king; and they shall no longer be two nations, neither shall they be divided into two kingdoms anymore. כב.
23. And they shall no longer defile themselves with their idols, with their detestable things, or with all their transgressions, and I will save them from all their habitations in which they have sinned, and I will purify them, and they shall be to Me as a people, and I will be to them as a God. כג.
24. And My servant David shall be king over them, and one shepherd shall be for them all, and they shall walk in My ordinances and observe My statutes and perform them. כד.
25. And they shall dwell on the land that I have given to My servant, to Jacob, wherein your forefathers lived; and they shall dwell upon it, they and their children and their children's children, forever; and My servant David shall be their prince forever. כה.
26. And I will form a covenant of peace for them, an everlasting covenant shall be with them; and I will establish them and I will multiply them, and I will place My Sanctuary in their midst forever. כו.
27. And My dwelling place shall be over them, and I will be to them for a God, and they shall be to Me as a people. כז.
28. And the nations shall know that I am the Lord, Who sanctifies Israel, when My Sanctuary is in their midst forever."

What G-D says is petty?

Exodus 20

8. Remember the Sabbath day to sanctify it. ח. זָכוֹר אֶת יוֹם הַשַּׁבָּת לְקַדְּשׁוֹ:

9. Six days may you work and perform all your labor, ט. שֵׁשֶׁת יָמִים תַּעֲבֹד וְעָשִׂיתָ כָּל מְלַאכְתֶּךָ:

10. but the seventh day is a Sabbath to the Lord, your God; you shall perform no labor, neither you, your son, your daughter, your manservant, your maidservant, your beast, nor your stranger who is in your cities. י. כִּי שֵׁשֶׁת יָמִים עָשָׂה יְ־הֹוָ־ה אֶת הַשָּׁמַיִם וְאֶת הָאָרֶץ אֶת הַיָּם וְאֶת כָּל אֲשֶׁר בָּם וַיָּנַח בַּיּוֹם הַשְּׁבִיעִי עַל כֵּן בֵּרַךְ יְ־הֹוָ־ה אֶת יוֹם הַשַּׁבָּת וַיְקַדְּשֵׁהוּ:

11. For [in] six days the Lord made the heaven and the earth, the sea and all that is in them, and He rested on the seventh day. Therefore, the Lord blessed the Sabbath day and sanctified

Israel is an immoral secular state.

Far less than 10% of Jews in Israel keep the Sabbath or even attempt to follow the Torah.

Gulible people, mainly Evangelical Christians, think that Israel is a religious sanctury for the Jews.

Little do they know that Israel is basically a Pagan land where false Gods are worshipped and immorality is everywhere.

What G-D says is petty?

Exodus 20

11. For [in] six days the Lord made the heaven and the earth, the sea and all that is in them, and He rested on the seventh day. Therefore, the Lord blessed the Sabbath day and sanctified

Israel is an immoral secular state.

Far less than 10% of Jews in Israel keep the Sabbath or even attempt to follow the Torah.

Gulible people, mainly Evangelical Christians, think that Israel is a religious sanctury for the Jews.

Little do they know that Israel is basically a Pagan land where false Gods are worshipped and immorality is everywhere.

Wow, I didn't realize you care so much about what percent jews keep the Sabbath?

Do you follow the Koran and beat up women as it promotes?

Forum List

Back