When is King Solomon Temple going to be rebuilt in Jerusalem?.

We are waiting for Moshiach.
The bars to rebuilding the Temple are enormous, starting with the problem of tamei meis.

We are waiting for Moshiach.
The bars to rebuilding the Temple are enormous, starting with the problem of tamei meis.

Why wait for your Moshiach, stop wasting time and build it now. Build the King solomon Temple now!,you Jews are procrastinating for way to long now, get this Temple rebuilt.!!

jersusalem is not mentioned in the queran.... NOT EVER.

Not so -- important references to Jerusalem are made in the Qur'an. Jerusalem served as the qiblah, the direction of prayer, before Muhammad (SAWS) and his followers escaped persecution in Makkah.

The fools among the people will say: "What has turned them from their qiblah which they had?" Say: The East and the West belong only to Allah; He guides whom He pleases to the right path. - 2:142​

Something else of note is al-Israa', the Messenger's night-journey to Jerusalem. An entire chapter of the Qur'an was named in honor of this event.
Glory to Him Who carried His servant by night from the Sacred Mosque to the Farthest Mosque, whose precincts We blessed, that We might show him of Our signs! Surely He is the Hearing, the Seeing. - 17:1​

In Arabic, the "Farthest Mosque" is called the Masjid al-Aqsa. The importance of Jerusalem also has a firm basis in prophetic tradition:

Narrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet said, "Do not set out on a journey except for three Mosques; ie. al-Masjid al-Haram, the Mosque of Allah's Apostle, and the Mosque of al-Aqsa. - Sahih Bukhari, "Tahajjud", no. 281​

You mean on the holiest site in the Islamic world outside Saudi Arabia?

It was built in around 700 AD, so has now been there for some 1,300 years. I'd say that warranted some consideration, wouldn't you?

I am not sure of the answer to your question - but I guess around 100? 200 times?

jersusalem is not mentioned in the queran.... NOT EVER.

it was not an islamic holy site until they threw a mosque over every jewish site, including the tombs of the patriarchs and the holy of holies.
Jerusalem only becomes a holy site to Muslims in the context ofthe Arab-Israeli conflict. On its own it was an insignificant backwwater.

See my previous post. ;)

When Moshiach comes you will be among the first to take up a sledge hammer and use it against the al Aqsa.
That's a compliment, btw.

Like the Christians, we believe that he has come already. He was Isa ibn Maryam, the venerated Messenger and Masih, Jesus Christ (AS).

It will be rebuilt when the Messiah comes. And that's not some bastard from Nazareth either.

# 1. He was a jewish rabbi at least #2 Even if you don't believe in him why insult him? Are you that insecure that you need to bash someone else to build yourself up? #3 Are you offended when someone refers to you as a greedy covetous jew bastard? Peace.Godbless.

I agree that Jesus was #2.....

Yup, next was the Holy Spirit. That makes you the bastard.(God forgive me, I'm human)

Like the Christians, we believe that he has come already. He was Isa ibn Maryam, the venerated Messenger and Masih, Jesus Christ (AS).

You dont even understand your own religion....

My, my. You know better than to make a fool of yourself in public.

When the angels said: O Mary, surely Allah gives thee good news with a word from Him (of one) whose name is the Messiah, Jesus, son of Mary, worthy of regard in this world and the Hereafter, and of those who are drawn nigh, and he will speak to the people when in the cradle and when of old age, and (he will be) one of the good ones. - 3:45-46

The Messiah, son of Mary, was only a messenger; messengers before him had indeed passed away. And his mother was a truthful woman. They both used to eat food. See how We make the messages clear to them! then behold, how they are turned away! - 5:75

They take their doctors of law and their monks for Lords besides Allah, and the Messiah, son of Mary. And they were enjoined that they should serve one God only -- there is no god but He. Be He glorified from what they set up! - 9:31

Narrated Abdullah bin Umar: Allah's Apostle said, "Today I saw myself in a dream near the Ka'ba. I saw a whitish brown man, the handsomest of all brown men you might ever see. He had the most beautiful hair you might ever see. He had combed it and it was dripping water; he was performing the Tawaf around the Kaba leaning on two men or on the shoulders of two men. l asked, "Who is this?" It was said. "Messiah, the son of Mary." Suddenly I saw a curly-haired man, blind in the right eye which looked like a protruding out grape. I asked, "Who is this?" It was said, "He is Masih Ad-Dajjal. (the Anti-Christ)" - Sahih Bukhari, Dress, no. 789​

I'd think twice before doing it again... :eusa_whistle:

Actually you've proven you cannot read even your own scriptures, much less anyone else's. You are the fool here.

What unfounded arrogance! :rofl:

Ya 'alim, do impart unto me your superior knowledge of Islam and the correct interpretation of these rather unambiguous passages of scripture. Clearly, hours of daily study have only served to lead me astray. :lol:

Ya 'alim, do impart unto me your superior knowledge of Islam and the correct interpretation of these rather unambiguous passages of scripture. Clearly, hours of daily study have only served to lead me astray. :lol:

I am not here to be your teacher. Go read the passage again and understand it.

No, I'm afraid my piteously inferior ability to understand Islamic scripture has been exhausted for today. I'll require the assistance of an esteemed scholar such as yourself to make the meaning of these passages clear to me; please share your interpretation.

The obvious arragance and ignorance and ill-will of "The Rabbi" is a good example of the atmosphere of hypocracy in Isreal. The orthodox jews in Israel harshly protest petty things like garages being open on Saturday, also if you can push a button on a Saturday, but have no problem with a large golden idol of Elvis(They refer to him as 'The King') in a Jerusalem suburb( Memphis Commercial Appeal-December 2007-Elvis in Israel;also search blue suade jews) Incredible. Also as far as the Muslims go-what comes to my mind was spoken by Jesus"Someday they will kill you and claim to be serving God" What a mess.

The obvious arragance and ignorance and ill-will of "The Rabbi" is a good example of the atmosphere of hypocracy in Isreal. The orthodox jews in Israel harshly protest petty things like garages being open on Saturday, also if you can push a button on a Saturday, but have no problem with a large golden idol of Elvis(They refer to him as 'The King') in a Jerusalem suburb( Memphis Commercial Appeal-December 2007-Elvis in Israel;also search blue suade jews) Incredible. Also as far as the Muslims go-what comes to my mind was spoken by Jesus"Someday they will kill you and claim to be serving God" What a mess.

Unfortunately for you I'm not in Israel. Jerk off.

No, I'm afraid my piteously inferior ability to understand Islamic scripture has been exhausted for today. I'll require the assistance of an esteemed scholar such as yourself to make the meaning of these passages clear to me; please share your interpretation.

Are we going to get to hear it or not? :confused:

Are we going to get to hear it or not? :confused:

Please go and review what "messiah" means and then report back. Maybe we can have an intelligent conversation while you learn what it is you are supposed to believe in, in'shallah.

Forum List

Back