When is it good to be a liberal?

No one has ever stopped you about caring about other people. No one has interfered with your freedom to care but it seems like the left are interested in restricting someone else freedom to not care.

I'm sure you didn't intend to prove right wingers are scum...but you just DID...

You unwittingly confirmed what had been apparent with every post from a right winger on this board and with every step the Republican party has taken over the past 30 years and in particular, since Barack Obama took office.

YES...you DO have the right to not care about the people of America...and so does your brethren... al Qaeda.

Just be honest and call yourselves what you are...terrorists

I don't understand why the left can't understand the concept that freedom enables choices that we can make over our own lives. My freedom to not care is the same as my freedom to care because its really the freedom to make a choice about that issue that should be preserved. You are free to make any moral judgements about others you want and I am equally free to make my moral judgments about you as well. Whatever judgement we make about each other really is between us and our own conscience.

Here's what you don't 'understand' you scurvy little creature that claims to be human...you wouldn't even BE here if someone ELSE didn't care about you. We ALL begin life as total dependents. If someone ELSE didn't feed you, wipe your little ass, clothe and shelter you, there would be no ihopehefails. You insult your parents and the society that raised you. If there weren't teachers that cared, and crossing guards willing to donate their time to stand at the corner of a busy intersections to care that you don't get killed by a car, and doctors and nurses that cared to see you through illness, there would be no ihopehefails.

No man is an island...

Last edited:
10 reposts in one thread FTW!!! Gotta be some kind of USMessageBoard record s0n

In the end, I believe in the American people who love their liberty and love their country............unlike the k00ks, who loath their own country and live a life of misery. 12,000 posts for the gay............:disbelief::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Look s0n........it doesnt take any genius to recognize that somebody who spends 16 hours a day making posts on a blog also has "meaningless" as a middle name, such is the level of fcukking misery!! Do I hit the nail on the head or what Larry??

Heres to your communist vision s0n...............:beer:

ten chances for you to just man up and admit that I have a century of facts on my side, and you only have your hopes dreams and unsupported predictions on YOUR side.

methinks it all started with sufferage, just look what happened to poor barbie>

BarfingBarbie.jpg

~S~

2001, budget balanced. coffers full. economy good. employment good.

2009. two failed wars, nation slidiing into a depression, running on money borrowed from China, unemployment headed for the double digits.

Oh yeah, you Conservatives done good!
Don't confuse conservatives with republicans. And don't excuse thoe in the democrat party that where complicit.

Lastly, what's your definition of a failed war? Any war you can blame on others?

Last edited:
I'm sure you didn't intend to prove right wingers are scum...but you just DID...

You unwittingly confirmed what had been apparent with every post from a right winger on this board and with every step the Republican party has taken over the past 30 years and in particular, since Barack Obama took office.

YES...you DO have the right to not care about the people of America...and so does your brethren... al Qaeda.

Just be honest and call yourselves what you are...terrorists

I don't understand why the left can't understand the concept that freedom enables choices that we can make over our own lives. My freedom to not care is the same as my freedom to care because its really the freedom to make a choice about that issue that should be preserved. You are free to make any moral judgements about others you want and I am equally free to make my moral judgments about you as well. Whatever judgement we make about each other really is between us and our own conscience.

Here's what you don't 'understand' you scurvy little creature that claims to be human...you wouldn't even BE here if someone ELSE didn't care about you. We ALL begin life as total dependents. If someone ELSE didn't feed you, wipe your little ass, clothe and shelter you, there would be no ihopehefails. You insult your parents and the society that raised you. If there weren't teachers that cared, and crossing guards willing to donate their time to stand at the corner of a busy intersections to care that you don't get killed by a car, and doctors and nurses that cared to see you through illness, there would be no ihopehefails.

No man is an island...

Duh! I would not be here if no one else cared about me and no man is an island are no brainers but everything you mentioned was done without any legislation mandating it be done for me. It was done within the scope of free-will since there is no law nor is one required demanding that parents take care of their kids. However, if there was a law requiring me to care about my neighbors, wipe my kid's but, and other acts of kindness then that would be a loss of freedom on my part.

Here is a list of mean things a person can be pro-choice about:

I am free to be greedy
I am free to be uncaring
I am free to be lie
I am free to be cheat on my wife
I am free to be a complete asshole to the homeless guy
I am free to abort unwanted fetuses...wait...you agree with this one which is why I expected you to be more understanding about my own position.

Isn't that kind of strange that it is not OK to have a pro-choice position about what to do with your own money which prevents wealth redistribution but is OK to be pro-choice about abortion which some view as infanticide?

Last edited:

No man is an island...

Duh! I would not be here if no one else cared about me and no man is an island are no brainers but everything you mentioned was done without any legislation mandating it be done for me. It was done within the scope of free-will since there is no law nor is one required demanding that parents take care of their kids. However, if there was a law requiring me to care about my neighbors, wipe my kid's but, and other acts of kindness then that would be a loss of freedom on my part.

Here is a list of mean things I am pro-choice about:

I am free to be greedy
I am free to be uncaring
I am free to be lie
I am free to abort unwanted fetuses...wait...you agree with this one which is why I expected you to be more understanding about my own position.

Isn't that kind of strange that it is not OK to have a pro-choice position about what to do with your own money which prevents wealth redistribution but is OK to be pro-choice about abortion.

Wanna BET moron???

No man is an island...

I am free to be greedy
I am free to be uncaring
I am free to be lie

Isn't that kind of strange that it is not OK to have a pro-choice position about what to do with your own money which prevents wealth redistribution but is OK to be pro-choice about abortion.

Wanna BET moron???

Its wrong to call other people names. We are going to have to pass laws against it. Sorry, you are not free to call other people names.

I am free to be greedy
I am free to be uncaring
I am free to be lie

Wanna BET moron???

Its wrong to call other people names. We are going to have to pass laws against it. Sorry, you are not free to call other people names.

Go for it...in the mean time, I will enjoy calling you what you are...a piece of worthless fucking scum.

In a just world, your wife should be granted the 'freedom' to blow your little fucking head off...but she would have to be a sharpshooter to hit a PEA...

Wanna BET moron???

Go for it...in the mean time, I will enjoy calling you what you are...a piece of worthless fucking scum.

In a just world, your wife should be granted the 'freedom' to blow your little fucking head off...but she would have to be a sharpshooter to hit a PEA...

The difference between me and you is that I am restrained by my moral conscience and not by the law. I have no need for it but you need the law to make you do good things or you would be wishing other people would get their head blown off.

Wanna BET moron???

I guess you have exemplified when it sucks to be a liberal....When you get your lunch handed to you in an argument again and again and again...

I guess you have exemplified when it sucks to be a liberal....When you get your lunch handed to you in an argument again and again and again...

Well take me on pea brain, and we'll see who gets handed their head...

You pick the topic...fire away...

I'll be waiting ...

Forum List

Back