"When in doubt, PM an administrator or moderator."

I have many doubts. Is a consultation free, or is there a going rate? Should this have been in a PM?
That IS actually a brilliant idea!!! Anyone who wants to report someone else- like the big babies most of them are- all the tattle tales- which seems normal to this forum. 10$ dollars a pop to get thru to a mod---! HOOT! I can see the money piling up. And the mods would have less work. HA -Meister?

Last edited:
I have many doubts. Is a consultation free, or is there a going rate? Should this have been in a PM?
Any doubts about the sanity of forum members can be handled in the Flame Zone and Rubber Room. (You don't have access to that area just yet, though.)

Questions about mod actions should be done by PM. List of mods is at the top of the first post: USMB Rules and Guidelines

If I ever report a post/thread, which isn't all that often, I always Dave about whatever it is I'm gonna report in the thread.

That way you at least know. I don't like that whole sneaking around about it stuff...

so you did? why bother? lol you sound guilty.
cd07f3de939c17c144e0b82e8601334a.png

I have absolutely no clue what this thread is about Jesus. I thought that you weren't supposed to have any doubts as that would be considered a sin. Btw, for those of you who don't know I'm calling him Jesus because he claimed he would free of us from our sins in his introduction thread so it has to be Jesus because He's the only one who can do that. (Pst! I'm just mocking him as this dude needs to be put in a mental hospital.)

I have absolutely no clue what this thread is about Jesus. I thought that you weren't supposed to have any doubts as that would be considered a sin. Btw, for those of you who don't know I'm calling him Jesus because he claimed he would free of us from our sins in his introduction thread so it has to be Jesus because He's the only one who can do that. (Pst! I'm just mocking him as this dude needs to be put in a mental hospital.)
huh? hahahahaha you in the wrong thread?

Forum List

Back