When humans go extinct: How life will evolve after we’re gone ?

Humans will not be able to survive long without electricity and food that would be the return to the Middle Ages and today humans are too used to comfort, this is my opinion ;)
Speak for yourself. In my younger days me and a group of friends would spend a couple weeks living off the land during our summer vacation. I haven't lost those skills.
It will be more then Weeks Without electricity and food it will be for years after a catastrophe
I don't see that as a problem.
It is a problem if it go on for years without food and electricity , i could you survive ?
I know how to hunt and fish. I live in the country 50 yards from a lake surrounded by farm land.
Yes, but you will need something else to survive as an example Medicines and without electricity everything would be shut down

Humans will not be able to survive long without electricity and food that would be the return to the Middle Ages and today humans are too used to comfort, this is my opinion ;)
Speak for yourself. In my younger days me and a group of friends would spend a couple weeks living off the land during our summer vacation. I haven't lost those skills.
It will be more then Weeks Without electricity and food it will be for years after a catastrophe
It is a problem if it go on for years without food and electricity , i could you survive ?
I know how to hunt and fish. I live in the country 50 yards from a lake surrounded by farm land.
Great, I will wait until you are all stocked up and take it for myself.

You realize that by their very nature; preppers prep for that eventuality as well?

It's probably a fact that life doesn't evolve, but atheists won't believe it.

If humans become extinct, then the world will be on fire and that's all folks.

Maybe you can make me laugh myself to death.

Nah,probably will just make you a servant.

You realize that by their very nature; preppers prep for that eventuality as well?
Of course. Same for thieves.
If thieves were diligent preppers; they wouldn’t be thieving...

Not true at all. They have kids and need to feed them. They form groups for survival. And thieves have always existed...surely you arent suggesting they suddenly won't, in this apocalyptic fantasy.

Point being, thepreppers are delusional fools, for the most part. They can prep their little hearts out, and they will he subject to the same chaotic anarchy as everyone else. Unless they are organizing in groups for their own safety, they are likely doing all that prep work for others.

Of course. Same for thieves.
If thieves were diligent preppers; they wouldn’t be thieving...

Not true at all. They have kids and need to feed them. They form groups for survival. And thieves have always existed...surely you arent suggesting they suddenly won't, in this apocalyptic fantasy.

Point being, thepreppers are delusional fools, for the most part. They can prep their little hearts out, and they will he subject to the same chaotic anarchy as everyone else. Unless they are organizing in groups for their own safety, they are likely doing all that prep work for others.
Except those who have prepared are less susceptible to such environmental changes, that prompt them engage in high rsk behavior such as violence or thievery.
You can always hope to take what you need by force. But the defender usually has the advantage.

Except those who have prepared are less susceptible to such environmental changes, that prompt them engage in high rsk behavior such as violence or thievery.
iunderstandi am not sayi g the preppers and rhieves are the same people.I am saying that thieves will prepare for whatever goofy defensive ideas these isolated preppers have. I just think the preppers are living a fantasy.

iunderstandi am not sayi g the preppers and rhieves are the same people.I am saying that thieves will prepare for whatever goofy defensive ideas these isolated preppers have. I just think the preppers are living a fantasy.
They aren’t going hungry, and contemplating how to mitigate the risks of assaulting others, with the intent of stealing. I’d say, on the whole most of them will be in a better position to survive than the the lazy do nothings who think their prey will be easy pickings....

They aren’t going hungry, and contemplating how to mitigate the risks of assaulting others, with the intent of stealing. I’d say, on the whole most of them will be in a better position to survive than the the lazy do nothings who think their prey will be easy pickings....
I would say you are wrong, and the people not so well prepared will kill them and take their stores.

I would say you are wrong, and the people not so well prepared will kill them and take their stores.
Some, yes. But on the whole; fortune favors the prepared. Do you have a MAG established? Preppers do. Can you sustain? Preppers can for longer. Will you be able to fuel, and sustain your ambitions, long enough to see them to fruition? Preppers will be under far fewer stresses, and their attention much less divided in such a scenario. But feel free to imagine yourself aquireing resources, as though plucking dandelions in an open meadow. One thing is for sure... You won’t have problems for long...

Nah,probably will just make you a servant.
Whatever internet tough guy.

Yes, but you will need something else to survive as an example Medicines and without electricity everything would be shut down

If you know what plants can be used as medicine, you should be okay. For instance, powdered willow bark was the first form of aspirin.

I just think the preppers are living a fantasy.

Even with science, the preppers have the advantage. For example, meteorologists prepare for a rainy day forecast. People prepare for a rainy day in terms of their money, so they save extra. It's the latter case, where the non-preppers end up being thieves and could face the consequences. Why do you not address the consequences for thieves?

And if they don't they could get killed by prepared. The prepared would prepare for the thieves and stock weapons or make it difficult for thieves to steal or they may end up getting killed or maimed.

We have laws against thieves, so it's not just individual v. individual. It thieves v. individual and society. It's an abomination that you do not realize this.

Some, yes. But on the whole; fortune favors the prepared. Do you have a MAG established? Preppers do. Can you sustain? Preppers can for longer. Will you be able to fuel, and sustain your ambitions, long enough to see them to fruition? Preppers will be under far fewer stresses, and their attention much less divided in such a scenario. But feel free to imagine yourself aquireing resources, as though plucking dandelions in an open meadow. One thing is for sure... You won’t have problems for long...
Nah, they are living a fantasy. If the shit hits the fan,they will be quickly overwhelmed.

Forum List

Back