When does it get old?

I have had enough of Obama talking at me. I would really, really like him to STFU and do the damned job we pay him to do. Govern the Republic. In order to effectively do that, he needs to listen to 'we, the People'... not his fucking special interest groups. There is only one Special Interest group he need concern himself with - and that is us.
"We the People"? We voted for Obama in November of 2008. Your concerns, your interests, your special interest group had nothing at all to do with electing President Obama. you, the People, voted against the president. You, the People, gave him and his agenda exactly twelve weeks before You, the People formed the Tea Baggers to begin the incessant attacks and system of de-legitimization of Barack Obama. And yes, You the People use the fulcrum of race to rest the lever of your attacks on him. From the sublime to the ridiculous (read birth certificate here) You, the people have waged an unending campaign to keep Barack Obama from his legitimately won position.

LOl Dude. You are so out to lunch. Mayby you should take the blinders off and really take a good look at OL'BO. He sure is losing the glow that got him elected.

We the people were expecting big changes in DC. Ain't happening. Its the same old same old in DC with a new leftest twist. Not flying in centerist America. Ol'BO should have know that. Apparantly he isn't as smart as he thinks he is.

We the people weren't expecting the Govt to try and take over 1/6th of the economy with this massive clusterfuck called a healthcare bill.

Racism??? What a bunch of bs that is. Thats what folks say when they can't think of anything else to say. Yawn.

Tea Partiers?? American citizens of all parties protesting the policies of a clueless president. They ain't goin away either.

Nope. OL'BO can blame himself for his loss of popularity. Campaign promises are real easy to make but tough to keep. If you intended to keep them that is. Nope. OL'BO is his own worst enemy. It shows to.
Where have they been up until April of 2009? There were plenty of clueless actions in the past eight years, no disputing that. But those actions were taken by

1) a good ol' boy from Connecticut er, ah Texas

2) a good ol' boy with an (r) behind his name

and

3) a good ol' white boy with a country club pedigree

Tea Baggers! Thy face is hypocrisy!

Forum List

Back