• Shoot AFTER

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
Use your best legal, moral or ethical argument. I will set the scene...

Islamic State is running roughshod in your area. You round a corner and see one sword raised high about to behead a kneeling man/woman/child.

You ARE armed. Your firearm is out. Do you shoot before the downward swing or after? Do you stop the murder before it happens or after the confirmed kill?

Before.

Prevent the crime.

But try for a disabling shot.

seem to me that the right moral thing to do is to try to eliminate the threat to the kid if possible . So shoot to kill and then argue when and if you are arrested if you are arrested .

and no DISRESPECT but NO complications like trying for a disabling shot .

and no DISRESPECT but NO complications like trying for a disabling shot .

If he is side on to you, the only shot you have is a head, or arm.

Shooting at the head is a 50/50 chance.

hitting the arm, depending on your weapon, will at least disable him, and possibly go through and hit something more vital.

either way, go for body mass.

Shoot before the blade starts downward. Waiting could mean death to the neck he is aiming at. If you have a problem killing a criminal, shoot him in the arm as soon as he raises them. He'll let go of the sword.
Then look over your shoulder for the rest of your life waiting for him to come after you. And hopefully you'll win the lawsuit the killer brings against you in our sharia sympathetic American court system. Muslims are going to win this American invasion. Obama promised us change.

Last edited:
  • Banned
Shoot before the blade starts downward. Waiting could mean the death to the neck he is aiming at. If you have a problem killing a criminal, shoot him in the arm as soon as he raises them. He'll let go of the sword.
Then look over your shoulder for the rest of your life waiting for him to come after you. And hopefully you'll win the lawsuit the killer brings against you in our sharia sympathetic American court system. Muslims are going to win this American invasion. Obama promised us change.
I'm taking the bulk shot {torso} first. That should stop the person, aiming at an arm could be difficult under duress.

Islamic State is running roughshod in your area. You round a corner and see one sword raised high about to behead a kneeling man/woman/child.

You ARE armed. Your firearm is out. Do you shoot before the downward swing or after? Do you stop the murder before it happens or after the confirmed kill?

What exactly kind of substances do you take to come up with these weirdass unhinged comic book scenaria, Pinkie?

Better lying through chemistry is it?

On the topic title directly, since the OP is a clusterfuck of hallucinogenic paranoia --- me, I believe in a balanced Ahimsa. I will kill a fly or mosquito. And if prescribed antibiotics I'll take 'em. That's about it.
It's a valid question EVERY gun owner should ask themselves before "strapping up".

And just for the record I do NOT drink OR drug because I DO carry.

Then maybe you should start, because there's seriously something fucked up about your violent outlook.

Perhaps a psychiatrist.

Yes of course. We are the problem.....

Reported. In violation of board rules.

You mean in violation of humanity's rules. Turn away. Don't look. Protect our delicate sensibilities! Pretend they aren't coming here in droves..

In that situation I would shoot the sword wielder instantly if the intended victim were a woman or a child. I would actually try and check to make sure it wasn't a defender killing an ISIS attacker if it were man on man.

Shoot. Shoot again. Shoot one more time.

In that situation I would shoot the sword wielder instantly if the intended victim were a woman or a child. I would actually try and check to make sure it wasn't a defender killing an ISIS attacker if it were man on man.

How about we take the question out of the equation, and stop the carnage from coming to a neighborhood near you while we still have the option.

Is the guy he's going to behead another muslim?
If so you let him finish up and then drop him.

Warnings and COOL DOWNS have been handed out. ADDRESS the OP or expect a vacation.

Cops are REQUIRED to reply to different shooting scenes on tests and practice. The question is valid because you are being asked what you would do.

You expect them to make a good sound judgement call and they are human just like you. So in reality I have asked no more of you then you have of them.

Do the world a favor and kill the sonofabitch. These radical Muslims are as much a threat to civilized society as are plagues.

I have answered your question as presented. But if the situation reaches the level wherein the Islamic State is running roughshod in your area and armed civilized citizens haven't already suppressed them it will be too late.

As soon as they start raising Islamic swords in our Christian nation it will be time to rise up and kill every one who displays an aggressive posture before they start killing us -- which they will.

I realize the foregoing is radical and regrettable. Regrettable mainly because we have allowed such American leaders as George W. Bush, for one, to aggressively interfere in Middle Eastern affairs, which is why we are having these problems. But we cannot simply stand by and passively allow retribution to take place on our city streets, which it surely will.

These people are dangerous because they are religious fanatics whose religion promotes suicidal jihad. In fact there is nothing in the world more dangerous than a man, or woman, who is ready and willing to die to strike at you. This self-destructive disposition is in itself a more dangerous weapon than anything the Western mind is willing and able to wield.

"Islamic State is running roughshod in your area."

Where exactly is the self-proclaimed 'Islamic state' 'running roughshod' in the United States – or are we to pretend we're a Syrian or Iraqi citizen who comes upon this scene.

In my state in the United States self-defense jurisprudence holds that one may lawfully use deadly force in the defense of himself and others, so I'd shoot first to kill the attacker, in accordance with the law.

That may not be the case in other jurisdictions, however; always know your local laws.

Forum List

Back