Atheists Demanded Sheriff Remove ‘In God We Trust’....

RodISHI

Platinum Member
Nov 29, 2008
I love this so much I think I'll ask the sheriff that hates me so much he turns purple as his blood pressure rises whenever I'm around to have these put on the patrol cars here....lolololol

sheriff-car-913x512.jpg

Atheists Demanded Sheriff Remove 'In God We Trust'- His 1-Word Response Was Perfect...

From the article: "Duke said the expression doesn’t single out one specific religion. “There’s so many religions that acknowledge the existence of a God,” he said."

Makes me wonder if people read links before they remark on them?

From the article: "Duke said the expression doesn’t single out one specific religion. “There’s so many religions that acknowledge the existence of a God,” he said."

Makes me wonder if people read links before they remark on them?
Nah why would they, the actual information generally alludes them.

So...that tells me that they will not serve not Judeo-Christian citizens as well.
Just another attempt to cement a religion over other religions......
You don't have to worry about that because YHVH, Allah, Brahman, Baha, Wheguru and Ahura Mazda are understood as God in the respective religions also. I see no preference to any religion or cementing any religion over the other with the word God.
God - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
bodecea

So...that tells me that they will not serve not Judeo-Christian citizens as well.
You don't have to worry about that because YHVH, Allah, Brahman, Baha, Wheguru and Ahura Mazda are understood as God in the respective religions also. I see no preference to any religion or cementing any religion over the other with the word God.
bodecea
When you use public vehicles to advertise your religious association, it is clearly an attempt to cement the religion via public servants...

bodecea
When you use public vehicles to advertise your religious association, it is clearly an attempt to cement the religion via public servants...
I would assume you would have not had an objection to these girls?

Flying Girls

06.jpg

18.jpg

....is it cementing one religion over other religions though? I replied to that remark...

Forum List

Back