When did Trump mention ¨women of color¨ when telling haters of America they can leave?

Elected congressmen can be compared to terrorists?
And the can of turd polish is officially empty.

And yet you compare the President to terrorists don't you?
But.....that's "different" isn't it?

You wear the polish well
I have never called Trump a terrorist. That dilutes the term 'terrorist'.

I've called Trump a charlatan, a huckster buffoon, a boor, a bully, stupid, lacking human qualities like morality, empathy and compassion.
I've said Trump is a slimy con artist, a time share condo salesman without the ethics, a liar and a fraud. A spoilt brat who played the playboy in the eighties, a goof on his reality TV show and a joke as a Republican.

But I never insulted terrorists by comparing them to Trump.
You forgot to mention he’s your President. :21:
No.

He occupies the White House for now.

As he shows no respect, he cannot earn my respect.
Trump is not your President?

Who said the Left were insane with hate?

oh please. any 'prez' that calls his critics ' the enemy ' is only a dear leader to those that bend over & grab their ankles for him.

Speaking of a naturalize citizen of Somalian ancestry is a good hint though. And I always wondered if Croatia is a sh*thole country. Like if he gets miffed at Melania, does he tell her to go back where she came from, and take her chain immigration family with her. And another thing...who complains more about America than Trump? It's institutions, its judges, its national law enforcement, its treaties, its friendships? So why doesn't he go back where he came from? If he wants to make America 'Great" AGAIN, when in his mind were we great in the past that we have lost? What era? Was it before his paternal grandparents and his mother emigrated to America?

And yet here you are, drawing free government benefits, living large off of American taxpayers, and able to openly bitch that the place sucks....and tell the President he's a jackass.
You wouldn't appreciate "freedom" and greatness if it bit you in the ass. Maybe you should try Saudi Arabia?

lol... where were you when your ' president', who has outspent obama by huuuuuge numbers trekking to his golf courses - which, btw - doubledip into the taxpayer coffer, was bitching at his inaugural address about how horrible this country is?

oh ya.... & his FIRST overseas visit to a foreign state was not to one of our NATO allies but to uh.... can you guess?

try saudi arabia.
Only 6 more years to go. :itsok:

And yet you compare the President to terrorists don't you?
But.....that's "different" isn't it?

You wear the polish well

I've called Trump a charlatan, a huckster buffoon, a boor, a bully, stupid, lacking human qualities like morality, empathy and compassion.
I've said Trump is a slimy con artist, a time share condo salesman without the ethics, a liar and a fraud. A spoilt brat who played the playboy in the eighties, a goof on his reality TV show and a joke as a Republican.

No.

oh please. any 'prez' that calls his critics ' the enemy ' is only a dear leader to those that bend over & grab their ankles for him.
Why is Trump your enemy?

It sure is a good thing we have the Trumpsters around to translate what he actually means, so regularly.
All anyone has to do is actually read all of what he says in context instead of being a lazy ass and let the Main Stream media spoon feed you.
Gawd Jim, come on. I could say the same about talk radio and the Trumpiverse.
Without a doubt. Talk Radio broadcasters love to take Pelosi out of context and run with it.

But it still makes them look stupid when you find out that they were being duplicitous in such a shallow simplistic way.

Now look at Trump and what he said. You libs think he was just being his normal racist self, only his mask slipped for a moment.

That is not true and is a simplistic understanding of what happened.

The context is this: tying the Democrats to the Mod Squad is a huge vote getter for Republicans in 2020, but Pelosi was arguing with them and putting some daylight between the Mod Squad and her. So Trump fixed that by a CAREFULLY WORDED tweet that had the buzz phrase 'go back to your countries' in it, but in aa totally valid useage, i.e. 'go back to your countries and come back when you can teach us'.

Trump KNEW you guys would fixate on the buzz phrase out of context and that PELOSI WOULD DEFEND THE MODSQUAD. The daylight between her and them vanished overnight.

Once again, you erudite, oh-so-smart best-of-us city-dwelling information experts took Trump's bait and swallowed it so fast the hook has already been farted out your rectum.

You will never shed the ModSquad by the election of 2020, because TRUMP WONT LET YOU. He knows the Democratic Party's elite better than they know themselves and he knows what makes them go insane and what makes them go all fluffy.

You Dems will have to clean house, and I don't mean Spring Cleaning, I mean Augean Stables cleaning from top to bottom and spare no fruit, nuts or vegetables.

That is if you want to stop White Nationalism from taking over your party by 2035.

lol... where were you when your ' president', who has outspent obama by huuuuuge numbers trekking to his golf courses - which, btw - doubledip into the taxpayer coffer, was bitching at his inaugural address about how horrible this country is?

oh ya.... & his FIRST overseas visit to a foreign state was not to one of our NATO allies but to uh.... can you guess?

try saudi arabia.
so is it trump or you that's an anti muslim xenophobe?

lol... i see what you did there. i'm not anti anybody by group. only by the individual.

as for the saudis? that would be an individual state. or should i say heads of that
par-tic-u-lar state. you know... since they are hard core killers.... just ask khashoggi & they are as anti female as any state can be.

No.

Why is Trump your enemy?

because of who he is, what he is, & what he stands for. i know donny's reputation & the person he has always been - going back decades.

No.

Why is Trump your enemy?

because of who he is, what he is & what he stands for. i know donny's reputation & the person he has always been - going back decades.
So Trump is your enemy but for Trump to have enemies is horrible.

Leftard logic.

It sure is a good thing we have the Trumpsters around to translate what he actually means, so regularly.
All anyone has to do is actually read all of what he says in context instead of being a lazy ass and let the Main Stream media spoon feed you.
Gawd Jim, come on. I could say the same about talk radio and the Trumpiverse.
Without a doubt. Talk Radio broadcasters love to take Pelosi out of context and run with it.

But it still makes them look stupid when you find out that they were being duplicitous in such a shallow simplistic way.

Now look at Trump and what he said. You libs think he was just being his normal racist self, only his mask slipped for a moment.

That is not true and is a simplistic understanding of what happened.

The context is this: tying the Democrats to the Mod Squad is a huge vote getter for Republicans in 2020, but Pelosi was arguing with them and putting some daylight between the Mod Squad and her. So Trump fixed that by a CAREFULLY WORDED tweet that had the buzz phrase 'go back to your countries' in it, but in aa totally valid useage, i.e. 'go back to your countries and come back when you can teach us'.

Trump KNEW you guys would fixate on the buzz phrase out of context and that PELOSI WOULD DEFEND THE MODSQUAD. The daylight between her and them vanished overnight.

Once again, you erudite, oh-so-smart best-of-us city-dwelling information experts took Trump's bait and swallowed it so fast the hook has already been farted out your rectum.

You will never shed the ModSquad by the election of 2020, because TRUMP WONT LET YOU. He knows the Democratic Party's elite better than they know themselves and he knows what makes them go insane and what makes them go all fluffy.

You Dems will have to clean house, and I don't mean Spring Cleaning, I mean Augean Stables cleaning from top to bottom and spare no fruit, nuts or vegetables.

That is if you want to stop White Nationalism from taking over your party by 2035.
The Regressives make everything about race and look for any excuse to scream the word. All that has done is dilute the word and galvanize the Right. Hence Trump.

I've never called Trump a racist. The word is too important to spray around like water. I'm not sure if he is or not. I think it's just as likely that his thought processes don't go any deeper than whether he can use a given person to his advantage or not. I think his psychological issues run even deeper than racism.

I think he's a clown, a malignant narcissist and a national embarrassment, and that his fans have been completely conned by talk radio into obediently defending him no matter what he says. We just aren't going to agree.

I didn´t hear him say anything about women of color.

I bet you didn´t either.

If Trump is such a racist, why does the left have to make up racist shit about him?

They don't have to make up anything, he gives them everything they need.
Perhaps it makes you feel better. These women must become martyrs and die for the cause with others to even start a belief in them. And die in the right way. No quickie painless deaths. We are slowly becoming like nations in the 1950's exporting to the United States. We can make parachute straws for mixed drinks to export to them where they once sent to us. These women must start to take out all of the power families in our nation. From township, city, rural, county, regional, state and national levels. Otherwise their ideas will come to nothing. And they have to contend with some of those people who are on their side as family rulers and employees.

Where do you come up with this trash.

lol... i see what you did there. i'm not anti anybody by group. only by the individual.as for the saudis? that would be an individual state

and as everybody in your head can tell you, the saudis are not a group...and of course you can see what I did there, I borrowed one of your transparent tactics

or should i say heads of that
par-tic-u-lar state.
... since they are hard core killers.... just ask khashoggi & they are as anti female as any state can be.
none of that proves you're not anti muslim or xenophobic, it just means you can try to cover it up with a misdirection excuse...think back to the criticism of trumps travel ban and you will be able to see what I did here as well.

I think he's a clown, a malignant narcissist and a national embarrassment, and that his fans have been completely conned by talk radio into obediently defending him no matter what he says. We just aren't going to agree.

I agree with most of that except that Trump is not a clown, dude.

He saw that Pelosi was distancing herself from the ModSquad and he put a stop to that.

What clown can so easily manipulate the Speaker of the House?

Tucker Carlson has been discussing this whole problem with the ModSquad, and Trump knows that tying them around Pelosi's neck is a huge factor to winning in 2020.

Tucker Carlson: When AOC, Ilhan Omar and the 'squad' are talking, Democrats are losing

Speaking of a naturalize citizen of Somalian ancestry is a good hint though. And I always wondered if Croatia is a sh*thole country. Like if he gets miffed at Melania, does he tell her to go back where she came from, and take her chain immigration family with her. And another thing...who complains more about America than Trump? It's institutions, its judges, its national law enforcement, its treaties, its friendships? So why doesn't he go back where he came from? If he wants to make America 'Great" AGAIN, when in his mind were we great in the past that we have lost? What era? Was it before his paternal grandparents and his mother emigrated to America?

And yet here you are, drawing free government benefits, living large off of American taxpayers, and able to openly bitch that the place sucks....and tell the President he's a jackass.
You wouldn't appreciate "freedom" and greatness if it bit you in the ass. Maybe you should try Saudi Arabia?

try saudi arabia.

sure - that is if donny doesn't stroke out considering the wide girth he walks around with & the crap he shoves down his gullet. :113:

try saudi arabia.

sure - that is if donny doesn't stroke out considering the wide girth he walks around with & the crap he shoves down his gullet. :113:
Works for me.
Then you get a good Christian man as President.

No.

Why is Trump your enemy?

because of who he is, what he is & what he stands for. i know donny's reputation & the person he has always been - going back decades.
So Trump is your enemy but for Trump to have enemies is horrible.

Leftard logic.

haaaaaaaaa............... your silly logic follows a false equivalency. i do not hold public office. nice try though.

trump is supposta be the leader of this whole country... not just the deplorables he plays to & is also supposta rise above his critics DESPITE what is said. he's weak.

I agree with most of that except that Trump is not a clown, dude.

He saw that Pelosi was distancing herself from the ModSquad and he put a stop to that.

What clown can so easily manipulate the Speaker of the House?

Tucker Carlson has been discussing this whole problem with the ModSquad, and Trump knows that tying them around Pelosi's neck is a huge factor to winning in 2020.

Tucker Carlson: When AOC, Ilhan Omar and the 'squad' are talking, Democrats are losing
The only people I see Trump manipulating are his base.

Any effect he has on Pelosi or anyone else is based on the fact that no rational adults know how to deal with his manic, disturbing, just-this-side-of-insane behaviors. And that includes Republicans and people around him.

Forum List

Back