When can we discuss prostituion?

I am glad to see so much thought going into this concept. My goal in posting has been to try to raise awareness on the necessity of prostitution, we have always had it and we always will.

I am also arguing that we will be needing more of it as time passes and the world gets more unbearable.

Remember this when the time comes to visit the ballot box. Regardless of your lifestyle or expectations of your children. It is important for you to understand that sex work has been underground for too long, too many people have gotten hurt needlessly.

I have rights as a participant in prostitution, just like homosexuals have rights, just like racial minorities have rights. I have the right to pay for the sex and companionship life I feel I deserve, as long as she is of age and of free will.

AND NO, I DO NOT DISLIKE WOMEN AT ALL. I just prefer to pay them fairly for their time and effort.

Another thing to consider, is that these days marrying a women is too similar to marrying a man.

What do I mean? Most modern "regular women" are taking on more male characteristics. Obsession with work, stress, heart attack, over eating, cursing.

In my case I do not need more money, I've got plenty so a woman's job does not improve her value to me. If women do not hold different qualities than men in the modern marriage then it is going to be tough. Reason, I believe most men prefer the company of other men socially; if the only thing a woman brings to a marriage is sex then the future for marriage will be bleak. Especially because prostitutes tend to be better at sex than most wives.

So much about that post tells me why you are alone and need to hire pros.

1. no woman is there to be "of value" to you in the sense you imply.
2. women know when men don't like them and tend to avoid y'all like the plague.
3. if all a woman is to you is sex, then a) you have no respect for women; b) you can use your own right hand or hire someone (as you do).
4. it seems what you really object to is women not being servants. i'd guess having their own money makes someone like you of "no value" to the women you meet.

so maybe you'd do better to come out of the closet since you clearly dislike women.

This is a little mean.

I am a male in my 30s, I have been hiring prostitutes since I was 18.
I am not very popular with women, so prostitutes make up a big part of my social life ( I am grateful for them).

This activity is the only illegal thing that I do.

QUESTION

Why is there nowhere/no one that is willing to discuss decriminalizing this practice.

I search far and wide, I try Google, I look for phone numbers. No one is discussing this massive topic.

MY THEORY

As loneliness and globalization increase, we will have a more acute needed for prostitutes. The supply and demand should both increase in tandem.

Can we start a conversation here on why and/or why not?
Is it time to zone, regulate and tax the hell out of the world's oldest profession?

Move to Nevada and your worries are over.

Actually, you could just visit a few times a year.

I understand Heidi Fleiss is setting up a "Stud Ranch."

I've sent in my resume.:redface:

Good luck.

Most women don't "need" male prostitutes. Even "ugly" women can get laid.:lol:

Move to Nevada and your worries are over.

Actually, you could just visit a few times a year.

I understand Heidi Fleiss is setting up a "Stud Ranch."

I've sent in my resume.:redface:

Good luck.

Most women don't "need" male prostitutes. Even "ugly" women can get laid.:lol:

Beer Goggles

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIT3WlIyy1Y"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIT3WlIyy1Y[/ame]

Last edited:
Another thing to consider, is that these days marrying a women is too similar to marrying a man.

What do I mean? Most modern "regular women" are taking on more male characteristics. Obsession with work, stress, heart attack, over eating, cursing.

In my case I do not need more money, I've got plenty so a woman's job does not improve her value to me. If women do not hold different qualities than men in the modern marriage then it is going to be tough. Reason, I believe most men prefer the company of other men socially; if the only thing a woman brings to a marriage is sex then the future for marriage will be bleak. Especially because prostitutes tend to be better at sex than most wives.

3. if all a woman is to you is sex, then a) you have no respect for women; b) you can use your own right hand or hire someone (as you do).
4. it seems what you really object to is women not being servants. i'd guess having their own money makes someone like you of "no value" to the women you meet.

so maybe you'd do better to come out of the closet since you clearly dislike women.

Your's is certainly the Female POV, but I'm not sure that when you talk about "you'd do better to come out of the closet since you clearly dislike women," you're addressing bcornered or men in general (refer to the article I linked a couple of posts ago).

The Rutger's Study indicates that SO MANY men are getting enough sex before marriage, that they can postpone, or even eliminate the need for marriage. It has nothing to do with disliking women.

Women (amatures and professionals) are GIVING IT AWAY, and SELLING THEMSELVES SHORT!!

The old addage; "Why buy the cow, when you can get the milk free (or at a fire sale price)?" seems to be effecting our entire society, and it is because WOMEN have changed THEIR moral codes......and have become, as bcorned suggests, "Men."

This is a little mean.

:eusa_hand:

Girl's POV: What do you expect?

The old addage; "Why buy the cow, when you can get the milk free (or at a fire sale price)?" seems to be effecting our entire society, and it is because WOMEN have changed THEIR moral codes......and have become, as bcorned suggests, "Men."

And likewise the women are getting the things that they want.... money, dinners, expensive gifts, emotional uplift from their vicarious sexual activities rather than having to give true monogomy and domestic activities in order to get them because the men are becoming more like the women of the past.

We've turned traditional gender roles on their head and it's starting to destroy this country at an alarmingly speedy pace.

This is a little mean.

:eusa_hand:

Girl's POV: What do you expect?

True.

And likewise the women are getting the things that they want.... money, dinners, expensive gifts, emotional uplift from their vicarious sexual activities rather than having to give true monogomy and domestic activities in order to get them because the men are becoming more like the women of the past.

We've turned traditional gender roles on their head and it's starting to destroy this country at an alarmingly speedy pace.

Actually, no.

Apparently "what women want" is security, i.e., marriage.

They've simply forgotten how to get it, or its just dawning on them that if they give sex away (and drive down the price for sex), then they're playing their......"ace in the hole" for lack of a better expression.

I am glad to see so much thought going into this concept. My goal in posting has been to try to raise awareness on the necessity of prostitution, we have always had it and we always will.

I am also arguing that we will be needing more of it as time passes and the world gets more unbearable.

Remember this when the time comes to visit the ballot box. Regardless of your lifestyle or expectations of your children. It is important for you to understand that sex work has been underground for too long, too many people have gotten hurt needlessly.

I have rights as a participant in prostitution, just like homosexuals have rights, just like racial minorities have rights. I have the right to pay for the sex and companionship life I feel I deserve, as long as she is of age and of free will.

AND NO, I DO NOT DISLIKE WOMEN AT ALL. I just prefer to pay them fairly for their time and effort.

I'd like to ask these questions for those who want to legalize prostitution, even those women who want it legalized.

1. Do you have a daughter?
2. If prostitution was legal in the US, would you encourage her to engage in this "career"?
3. Or wouldn't it matter to you; you'd support her no matter what? It's her "right", right?
4. If legal, would you ever say to her, "I'm so proud that you achieved your career goal and are now a prostitute."?

(Yes, I realize that men are lead into prostitution also, but I like to ask the about the daughters)

I'd like to ask these questions for those who want to legalize prostitution, even those women who want it legalized.

2. If prostitution was legal in the US, would you encourage her to engage in this "career"?
3. Or wouldn't it matter to you; you'd support her no matter what? It's her "right", right?
4. If legal, would you ever say to her, "I'm so proud that you achieved your career goal and are now a prostitute."?

(Yes, I realize that men are lead into prostitution also, but I like to ask the about the daughters)

I want to legalise it for everyone except my daughter.

Is that OK?

Is that OK?

What do you want to be "ok"?

Everyone always likes to ask this one.

My answer is, I have a son from a failed and horrible marriage that I took part in.

If I had a daughter that got into prostitution I would advise her to do it smartly. A smart prostitute is a safe a profitable person. Learn the business, help new women get started in a safe way. It is simply a business.

There are many things I would prefer my daughter not to be; like a underwater diver, construction worker, or government employee. But reality is bigger than what we feel like we want.

I might be the wrong person to ask because I hold no value in the traditional concept of marriage/family whatsoever. As far as I am concerned it was a big fat lie from day one. And even if it wasn't I will say the modern day and age has no use for it. We have evolved past the need for marriage, family, etc.

Is that OK?

Legalising prostitution for everyone but my daughter.

Are you always this slow witted, or is it early on Sunday AM where you are?

Everyone always likes to ask this one.

My answer is, I have a son from a failed and horrible marriage that I took part in.

If I had a daughter that got into prostitution I would advise her to do it smartly. A smart prostitute is a safe a profitable person. Learn the business, help new women get started in a safe way. It is simply a business.

There are many things I would prefer my daughter not to be; like a underwater diver, construction worker, or government employee. But reality is bigger than what we feel like we want.

I might be the wrong person to ask because I hold no value in the traditional concept of marriage/family whatsoever. As far as I am concerned it was a big fat lie from day one. And even if it wasn't I will say the modern day and age has no use for it. We have evolved past the need for marriage, family, etc.

Ok, a couple other questions...

1. At what age do you think is appropriate for a person, male or female to become a prostitute? (If it was legal)

2. When you hire someone to prostitute for you, do you ask them if they are being held against their will? (I.E. Human Trafficking, etc?)

3. Even if they "say" they are not being held against their will, how do you know they just have to "say" that they aren't being held against their will? So they are not hurt by whoever is holding them against their will? I mean, if their family was threatened, and/or they are being threatened, how would you know if they just have to lie about it? (Or doesn't t matter?)

Is that OK?

Perhaps I am always slow witted. This thread brought me to tears and almost to my knees.
Kick me all you want, if it makes you feel better.

Perhaps I am always slow witted. This thread brought me to tears and almost to my knees.

Well, if it makes you feel better, I appreciate your honesty.

:clap2:

The slow-witted are certainly not in the minority around here.

Well, if it makes you feel better, I appreciate your honesty.

:clap2:

The slow-witted are certainly not in the minority around here.

Yay, I'm not in the minority.:eusa_whistle:

I have three. All grown up and married.

No.

As long as I'm alive there would be no need for any of my girls to do that. But if one of them chose that lifestyle in preference to something more conventional the cause would be some deviant sexual need, in which case there would be little anyone could do about that.

Foolish question.

Forum List

Back