When can we discuss prostituion?

[...]

If I had a daughter that got into prostitution I would advise her to do it smartly. A smart prostitute is a safe a profitable person. Learn the business, help new women get started in a safe way. It is simply a business.

[...]
I won't be overly presumptuous and say I'm certain you would not issue such advice. But I will say if you had a daughter whom you truly love she will always be your little girl and no man wants his little girl to be taken for granted in such a coldly impersonal way.

I am glad to see so much thought going into this concept. My goal in posting has been to try to raise awareness on the necessity of prostitution, we have always had it and we always will.

I am also arguing that we will be needing more of it as time passes and the world gets more unbearable.

Remember this when the time comes to visit the ballot box. Regardless of your lifestyle or expectations of your children. It is important for you to understand that sex work has been underground for too long, too many people have gotten hurt needlessly.

I have rights as a participant in prostitution, just like homosexuals have rights, just like racial minorities have rights. I have the right to pay for the sex and companionship life I feel I deserve, as long as she is of age and of free will.

AND NO, I DO NOT DISLIKE WOMEN AT ALL. I just prefer to pay them fairly for their time and effort.

I'd like to ask these questions for those who want to legalize prostitution, even those women who want it legalized.

1. Do you have a daughter?
2. If prostitution was legal in the US, would you encourage her to engage in this "career"?
3. Or wouldn't it matter to you; you'd support her no matter what? It's her "right", right?
4. If legal, would you ever say to her, "I'm so proud that you achieved your career goal and are now a prostitute."?

(Yes, I realize that men are lead into prostitution also, but I like to ask the about the daughters)

I would not want my daughter to be a prostitute
I would also not like her to be a stripper or join a religious cult or enter into an abusive relationship. But as a parent you realize your grown children are adults and will make some choices you do not approve of
That does not mean we should try to make all those potential choices illegal

I am glad to see so much thought going into this concept. My goal in posting has been to try to raise awareness on the necessity of prostitution, we have always had it and we always will.

I am also arguing that we will be needing more of it as time passes and the world gets more unbearable.

Remember this when the time comes to visit the ballot box. Regardless of your lifestyle or expectations of your children. It is important for you to understand that sex work has been underground for too long, too many people have gotten hurt needlessly.

I have rights as a participant in prostitution, just like homosexuals have rights, just like racial minorities have rights. I have the right to pay for the sex and companionship life I feel I deserve, as long as she is of age and of free will.

AND NO, I DO NOT DISLIKE WOMEN AT ALL. I just prefer to pay them fairly for their time and effort.

I'd like to ask these questions for those who want to legalize prostitution, even those women who want it legalized.

2. If prostitution was legal in the US, would you encourage her to engage in this "career"?
3. Or wouldn't it matter to you; you'd support her no matter what? It's her "right", right?
4. If legal, would you ever say to her, "I'm so proud that you achieved your career goal and are now a prostitute."?

(Yes, I realize that men are lead into prostitution also, but I like to ask the about the daughters)

I would also not like her to be a stripper or join a religious cult or enter into an abusive relationship. But as a parent you realize your grown children are adults and will make some choices you do not approve of

What if she wanted to be a Republican?

:razz:

I am a male in my 30s, I have been hiring prostitutes since I was 18.
I am not very popular with women, so prostitutes make up a big part of my social life ( I am grateful for them).

This activity is the only illegal thing that I do.

QUESTION

Why is there nowhere/no one that is willing to discuss decriminalizing this practice.

I search far and wide, I try Google, I look for phone numbers. No one is discussing this massive topic.

MY THEORY

As loneliness and globalization increase, we will have a more acute needed for prostitutes. The supply and demand should both increase in tandem.

Can we start a conversation here on why and/or why not?
Is it time to zone, regulate and tax the hell out of the world's oldest profession?
Move somewhere other than the Nazi owned empire.
Many countries have freedom for a gal to do what she wants with her body. It's called freedom. murkins know nothing about that subject because they are.......well.............subjects.

They do say Children will surpass their parents.

I'm a Republican, why shouldn't she be?

1. I think 21 is an acceptable age, I think 35 is an ideal age. A 35 year old women has been throught the failed relationships and lived life a bit. Plus I prefer cougars, the are experienced and highly arrousable.

2 & 3. I frequent some prostitutes repeatedly, they seem happy but I have no assurance that they are not held by someone, but I have an answer. In the Netherlands prostitutes are granted licenses/permits. The government maintains phone numbers where you can call and verify their legal work status and credentials. Most men do not want to take advantage of enslaved women. If a system like this existed in the USA I would certainly use it. Actually, a similar system exists in Nevada.

THE ONLY REASON SLAVERY TAKES PLACE IN PROSTITUTION IS BECAUSE OF ITS ILLEGAL STATUS, YOU ALL HAVE THE OBLIGATION TO DECRIMINALIZE THIS PRACTICE ASAP!

Ok, a couple other questions...

1. At what age do you think is appropriate for a person, male or female to become a prostitute? (If it was legal)

2. When you hire someone to prostitute for you, do you ask them if they are being held against their will? (I.E. Human Trafficking, etc?)

3. Even if they "say" they are not being held against their will, how do you know they just have to "say" that they aren't being held against their will? So they are not hurt by whoever is holding them against their will? I mean, if their family was threatened, and/or they are being threatened, how would you know if they just have to lie about it? (Or doesn't t matter?)

Last edited:
I don't hold the same fear of sex that the average person has.

Prostitution comes in many forms. I would not want my daughter to walk the streets and deal with crazy men, but remember prostitution comes in many forms.

The woman hired by Elliot Spitzer was paid thousands for her time, I am also sure Elliot was kind to her as he was a regular of her agency. Would I mind if my daughter did that? Not at all.

[...]

If I had a daughter that got into prostitution I would advise her to do it smartly. A smart prostitute is a safe a profitable person. Learn the business, help new women get started in a safe way. It is simply a business.

[...]
I won't be overly presumptuous and say I'm certain you would not issue such advice. But I will say if you had a daughter whom you truly love she will always be your little girl and no man wants his little girl to be taken for granted in such a coldly impersonal way.

Prostitution comes in many forms. I would not want my daughter to walk the streets and deal with crazy men, but remember prostitution comes in many forms.

Indeed.

Would you buy, rather than rent?

Some men like beautiful women. Lets use Cameron Diaz for example.

Lets assume the cost of marriage to such a woman is $10,000,000.

At this logic her hourly cost might be closer to $1000. Sounds like a good deal to me.

BTW, prostitution grants lower performing males that chance to experience Cameron Diaz quality on a somewhat regular basis. This is a good thing.

One reason marriages end is men settle for too little, after marriage they find what seems to be a higher quality alternatives which appear to be available. Such men find it very hard to resist this when it comes along. Men who have tasted top quality are much less likely to fall for this.

MEN WHO VISIT PROSTITUTES MAKE BETTER HUSBANDS!

Indeed.

Last edited:
Recall that Robert Redford bought Demi Moore for one night and paid $1,000,000

Some men like beautiful women. Lets use Cameron Diaz for example.

Lets assume the cost of marriage to such a woman is $10,000,000.

At this logic her hourly cost might be closer to $1000. Sounds like a good deal to me.

BTW, prostitution grants lower performing males that chance to experience Cameron Diaz quality on a somewhat regular basis. This is a good thing.

One reason marriages end is men settle for too little, after marriage they find what seems to be a higher quality alternatives which appear to be available. Such men find it very hard to resist this when it comes along. Men who have tasted top quality are much less likely to fall for this.

MEN WHO VISIT PROSTITUTES MAKE BETTER HUSBANDS!

Indeed.

I am not very popular with women, so prostitutes make up a big part of my social life ( I am grateful for them).

QUESTION

Why is there nowhere/no one that is willing to discuss decriminalizing this practice.

I search far and wide, I try Google, I look for phone numbers. No one is discussing this massive topic.

MY THEORY

As loneliness and globalization increase, we will have a more acute needed for prostitutes. The supply and demand should both increase in tandem.

Is it time to zone, regulate and tax the hell out of the world's oldest profession?

You look like you have to pay for it.

QUESTION

MY THEORY

Move to Nevada.

Forum List

Back