When are people going to wake the hell up?

theim

May 11, 2004
Madison, WI
Babies are killed in the womb because their mothers would rather not have children. A letter to the editor in the Wisconsin State Journal defends this by saying it would be too expensive to have the state raise them.

Children younger than 12 are being euthanized for physical defects.

A mentally handicapped woman is being starved to death.

There is a large push for using human embyos to grow spare parts like an automotive chop shop.

Cruel despotic regimes like Fidel Castro's Cuba are being lauded by the left for providing free stuff.

I did not just describe a George Orwell novel. This is frickn' 2005 folks. This is the enlightened future liberals have longed for, when people are no longer hampered by such archaic concepts as religion and morality. It's only a matter of time, perhaps a decade or two, before euthanzing old people is acceptable to end their suffering. And then all the mentally handicapped, because who would want to live like that? Oh, progess.

• Thanks
Reactions: dmp
theim said:
Babies are killed in the womb because their mothers would rather not have children. A letter to the editor in the Wisconsin State Journal defends this by saying it would be too expensive to have the state raise them.

There is a large push for using human embyos to grow spare parts like an automotive chop shop.

Cruel despotic regimes like Fidel Castro's Cuba are being lauded by the left for providing free stuff.

I did not just describe a George Orwell novel. This is frickn' 2005 folks. This is the enlightened future liberals have longed for, when people are no longer hampered by such archaic concepts as religion and morality. It's only a matter of time, perhaps a decade or two, before euthanzing old people is acceptable to end their suffering. And then all the mentally handicapped, because who would want to live like that? Oh, progess.

frustrating isn't it ??-----think small and help who ya can or you'll go nuts

theim said:

Feel better now that you got that off your chest?

On the up side, we do now have hybrid cars that use soooo little fossil fuel. That shit is amazing. Ain't technology grand?

ReillyT said:

On the up side, we do now have hybrid cars that use soooo little fossil fuel. That shit is amazing. Ain't technology grand?

Hybrid cars don't even begin to make up for the loss of human life every year from abortion and blatant starvation.

ReillyT said:

too bad it takes sooooooooo much fossil fuel to make em

gop_jeff said:
Hybrid cars don't even begin to make up for the loss of human life every year from abortion and blatant starvation.

Anyone care to consider how much pollution is created in building a hybrid? Think about the disposal of the highly toxic batteries in these ingenious inventions?

Toyota initially introduced the Prius at around $19,000.00 on the market. They were selling them at a loss, just to get them into the market, and of course, create a market. Hybrids are very expensive to build.

I often wondered how much fossil fuel was burned at the power plants to charge the GM-EV-1 total electric cars.

Nothing's free. Hybrids may not pollute as much at the user end, but think about how much pollution or raw resources were used to get to the end product called a "hybrid".

Hydrogen isn't a Nirvana either. Right now......Hydrogen atoms still defy you to remove them from H20 at a lesser cost than when it's finally burned in an internal combustion engine. It's a minus gain.......or it's an overall loss.

Solar energy will have to kick in as other power sources become prohibitively more costly...........i.e. fossil fuels, etc. Nuclear power is safer than any fossil fuel powered system at this time, but enviro-whackos have brain washed the U.S. populous into thinking that Nuclear is Hiroshima times ten.

France, utilizes nuclear power on such a scale that they are actually selling electricity to their neighbors, and using much of the excess power from Nuclear power plants to produce hydrogen!

I don't love the "Froggies" but in this case they have an intelligent jump on us, paranoid Americans, when it comes to Nuclear. There has been zero deaths in the U.S. Nuclear Power Plant industry. That can't be said for coal, natural gas, or oil powered plants in the U.S..

Anyway......I think Hybrids is more a psychological stop-gap, and it also defuses the enviro-wackos while a more permanent solution is developed.

Back to unborn babies........as human beings........shouldn't they have legal vote on their destiny?

Just because they grow in the womb of a female human, doesn't give that host, the right to dictate their future in a negative way that abrogates the childs rights.

Yes Theim.........this world is getting crazyier........

One poster did have rather positive way of approaching this over-whelming dilemma. Take each problem piece by piece.........you can't solve the whole problem, but you can contribute some positiveness to it by contributing your life to making things better that are available to you.

Even when we show courtesy on the highway, we maybe planting a seed, to someone else who has had a bad day, and in turn you may have done something that has a dominoe affect that you may never know until we are in eternity.

Encouraging a child, son, daughter, grandson, granddaughter, is a way of passing on the love that our creator hoped to endow all of us with.

Anyway..............hang in there Theim........I can identify with your feelings. It's like be overwhelmed. Abortion, Schiavo, school shootings, Euthanasia, ..............when taken all together, it seems like too much........and actually it is...........but if each of us just keeps "plugging" along with contributing positive, loving aspects of our lives, and our faith to those in society, despite the flak.....I think the frustration and overwhelm will subside......as we individually fullfill important tasks that we have been created for.

Eightball said:
Anyone care to consider how much pollution is created in building a hybrid? Think about the disposal of the highly toxic batteries in these ingenious inventions?

Toyota initially introduced the Prius at around $19,000.00 on the market. They were selling them at a loss, just to get them into the market, and of course, create a market. Hybrids are very expensive to build.

I often wondered how much fossil fuel was burned at the power plants to charge the GM-EV-1 total electric cars.

Nothing's free. Hybrids may not pollute as much at the user end, but think about how much pollution or raw resources were used to get to the end product called a "hybrid".

Hydrogen isn't a Nirvana either. Right now......Hydrogen atoms still defy you to remove them from H20 at a lesser cost than when it's finally burned in an internal combustion engine. It's a minus gain.......or it's an overall loss.

Solar energy will have to kick in as other power sources become prohibitively more costly...........i.e. fossil fuels, etc. Nuclear power is safer than any fossil fuel powered system at this time, but enviro-whackos have brain washed the U.S. populous into thinking that Nuclear is Hiroshima times ten.

France, utilizes nuclear power on such a scale that they are actually selling electricity to their neighbors, and using much of the excess power from Nuclear power plants to produce hydrogen!

I don't love the "Froggies" but in this case they have an intelligent jump on us, paranoid Americans, when it comes to Nuclear. There has been zero deaths in the U.S. Nuclear Power Plant industry. That can't be said for coal, natural gas, or oil powered plants in the U.S..

Anyway......I think Hybrids is more a psychological stop-gap, and it also defuses the enviro-wackos while a more permanent solution is developed.

Back to unborn babies........as human beings........shouldn't they have legal vote on their destiny?

Just because they grow in the womb of a female human, doesn't give that host, the right to dictate their future in a negative way that abrogates the childs rights.

Yes Theim.........this world is getting crazyier........

One poster did have rather positive way of approaching this over-whelming dilemma. Take each problem piece by piece.........you can't solve the whole problem, but you can contribute some positiveness to it by contributing your life to making things better that are available to you.

Even when we show courtesy on the highway, we maybe planting a seed, to someone else who has had a bad day, and in turn you may have done something that has a dominoe affect that you may never know until we are in eternity.

Encouraging a child, son, daughter, grandson, granddaughter, is a way of passing on the love that our creator hoped to endow all of us with.

Anyway..............hang in there Theim........I can identify with your feelings. It's like be overwhelmed. Abortion, Schiavo, school shootings, Euthanasia, ..............when taken all together, it seems like too much........and actually it is...........but if each of us just keeps "plugging" along with contributing positive, loving aspects of our lives, and our faith to those in society, despite the flak.....I think the frustration and overwhelm will subside......as we individually fullfill important tasks that we have been created for.
:clap: :clap:

theim said:
It's only a matter of time, perhaps a decade or two, before euthanzing old people is acceptable to end their suffering. And then all the mentally handicapped, because who would want to live like that? Oh, progess.

Several states have already passed death with dignity acts which allow people to kill themselves in a peaceful, controlled manner.

As for technology; Terri, the base cause of your tirade, would be dead long ago without modern technology.

menewa said:
Several states have already passed death with dignity acts which allow people to kill themselves in a peaceful, controlled manner.

As for technology; Terri, the base cause of your tirade, would be dead long ago without modern technology.

A feeding tube? Maybe to you that's rocket science.

sarcasm alert/ I think we should start dehydrating/starving the inmates on death row since it is such a painless way to go. Besides their lives are pretty much useless just sitting there in little cages - it would be so much more humanitarian, don't you think?

ScreamingEagle said:
sarcasm alert/ I think we should start dehydrating/starving the inmates on death row since it is such a painless way to go. Besides their lives are pretty much useless just sitting there in little cages - it would be so much more humanitarian, don't you think?
and cheaper !!

Forum List

Back