When an admiral describes taking a top gov't job as 'a sh*t sandwich', you know we've got trouble

JohnnyApplesack

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2011
Just like back in the day when your POTUS took orders from roboheart Cheney and destabilized the entire ME by trashing Iraq and creating ISIS from its out-of-work soldiers

then there's Russiagate, even worse than Watergate

Obviously you are unfamiliar with how DC works. Taking a top government job is the equivalent of a shit sandwich as every political appointee is a potential cow patty to be kicked around in the game of politics. Not everyone wants to be in that position.

Obviously you are unfamiliar with how DC works. Taking a top government job is the equivalent of a shit sandwich as every political appointee is a potential cow patty to be kicked around in the game of politics. Not everyone wants to be in that position.

oh I see, Bannon has more balls than a Navy Admiral

got it

Or to put another way, to have his ass kissed or dick sucked on a regular basis.

The best way for military leaders to be set up for crimes they didn't commit is to take a.position in the cabinet. The traitors in the admin go after them while commie punks cheer them on from the sidelines.

oh I see, Bannon has more balls than a Navy Admiral

got it
That's one way of looking at it. :dunno:

Or to put another way, to have his ass kissed or dick sucked on a regular basis.
Or be willing to "fall on your sword" should the political need arise to protect the president.

Or be willing to "fall on your sword" should the political need arise to protect the president.

That's the trade-off for a cushy life.

That's the trade-off for a cushy life.
That's one way of looking at it........

Just like back in the day when your POTUS took orders from roboheart Cheney and destabilized the entire ME by trashing Iraq and creating ISIS from its out-of-work soldiers

ISIS was founded in 1999. So did Cheney go back to the Clinton administration or the more likely scenario is that your full of shit.

ISIS was founded in 1999. So did Cheney go back to the Clinton administration or the more likely scenario is that your full of shit.

did O'Reilly tell you all that?

link?

link?
Umm no I already knew when ISIS was formed, for all others who don't follow events in the world there is google.

link?
Umm no I already knew when ISIS was formed, for all others who don't follow events in the world there is google.

Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant
The Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant, also known as the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria, Islamic State, and by its Arabic language acronym Daesh, is a Salafi jihadist unrecognised state and militant

Leader: Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi
Founder: Abu Musab al-Zarqawi
Founded: 1999
Headquarters: Raqqa
Originated as: Jama'at al-Tawhid wal-Jihad (1999)

isis was created when obama pulled our troops out before the job was done...but thanks for lying....

And he can now make more money in the private sector with 1/2 the crap.......

isis was created when obama pulled our troops out before the job was done...but thanks for lying....
The origins of ISIS goes back to the Clinton administration. Their rise happened under Obama.

link?

link?

link?

link?
Look it up yourself.
It's called reading, you know, top to bottom, left to right. A group of words together is called a sentence. Take Tylenol for any headaches, Midol for any cramps.

Pretty simplistic partisan view. It wouldn't have mattered one way or the other, ISIS was formed out of the chaos that was the so called Arab Spring that was a direct result of Bush's destabilization of the area with the overthrow of Saddam Hussein. Our leaders and their advisors didn't and still don't understand the cultures and peoples of the region so continue to make decisions based on an American mindset and political expediency.

Forum List

Back