Now MSM Slanders Pewdiepie....Whose That You Say? A Guy With a 53 million Audience on UTube

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
The times they are a changing' and the biggest shows are no longer on network TV but on UTU\ube and othe online social channels instead.

Pewdiepie is a comedian who has built a huge following with Theater of the Absurd humor, and one of his latest 'jokes' was to offer idiots some cahs to carry a "Death to All Jews" sign, obviously meant as a thing that no rational person would do.

But the same Usual Suspects in the libtard media went after the guy as if his lampoon was to be taken seriously and of course the Wall Street Urinal took the lead and castigated this guy with a 100% slanted article.

I know about a dozen young adults that wathc Pewdie's videos and none of them are dropping Pewdiepie; they now merely have the same level of respect for the WSJ as they might have for a slug.

PewDiePie says The Wall Street Journal is out to get him in apology for Nazi jokes

Early in the video, PewDiePie says his experience with media outlets has led him to believe that they “blatantly misrepresent people for their own personal gain.” He later calls the Journal article “an attack” on him. “It was an attack by the media to try to discredit me, to try and decrease my influence and my economic worth,” he says.

PewDiePie goes on to argue that The Wall Street Journal is enabling hate groups by focusing on his videos instead of other problems. “Personally, I think they are the ones normalizing hatred because there is actual hatred out there,” he says. “Instead of celebrating my show getting canceled, why don’t we focus on that instead? Why don’t we focus on some real issues?”
Gawd forbid the WSJ actually cover real news.

The Wall Street Journal has been a right wing outlet, and pretty much the print version of Fox for a long time. Glad to know you finally figured out that they are crap.

Pewdiepie is a massively popular online comedian and his audience was alienated from the WSJ and other main stream outlets that they hardly view.

The MSM is losing its grip on the American psyche and this is long over due.

Forum List

Back