When America was American...

You might want to move out of the 1950s and into the 21st century.

Just a thought
Some things about the 1950s were much better than the 21st century.
  • womens' sports weren't being ruined by men posing as women
  • when violent criminals were arrested, they were kept in jail where they belong
  • In 1954, Eisenhower enacted the mass deportation program, Operation Wetback, in which INS agents went door to door hunting down illegal aliens & arresting them. By 1960, illegal immigration ceased to exist.
  • Baseball players didn't use performance enhancing drugs
  • Automobiles came in a variety of nice COLORS, instead of just black, white, gray, & they didn't all look like a squashed sausage
  • Business was conducted with paper & pen, instead of lamebrain computers
  • whites were not discriminated against in affirmative action
  • parents didn't have to go to school board meetings to scold looney school boards
  • Housing rents were not skyrocketing 100-200%
  • women weren't killing their unborn babies just because they felt like it
  • millions of people didn't go around claiming everything they could think of to be "racist"
  • cops were respected and not accused of murder, just for doing their jobs (properly)
  • cops were allowed to do their jobs and not be ordered to stand down, while rioting lunatics looted, burned, etc
  • Gays were kept out of the boy scouts as they should be, not allowed in despite the organization’s history of sexual abuse by them.
  • I could on with more of these, but I don't have all night for this

Last edited:
71fkexpj57a61.png
Of course these clowns kneeling during the national anthem offends me, as it should to any normal American, and it has nothing to do with race. It's just disrespectful to America, by disrespectful, disloyal swine-idiots.

As for the Confederate flag >>

1666484071450.png

1666484093179.png
1666484104453.png

1666484173341.png
1666484224863.png
1666484245073.png
1666484361030.png
1666484378073.png

1666484395080.png

Last edited:
Twitter is a private company, not the government. You're obviously too damn dumb to know what freedom of speech means.
Being a private company doesn't exempt you from being subject to the Constitution, Are you too "damn dumb" to know that ?

Ever heard of not watching something? Turn it off. Does someone have to supply you with directions? Heck I don't sit through anything I don't want to.

So you aren't aware that
  • whites are discriminated against in Affirmative Action programs ?
  • Not aware that with AA, when it comes to admissions, hundreds of colleges "don't serve whites" ?
  • Not aware that, with AA, whites are denied jobs & job promotions, based on their race ?
  • Not aware that with AA, 1000s of white-owned businesses are denied loans?
  • Not aware that AA has been discriminating against whites (and other non-blacks) for 58 years now, like I was when I was denied an assistantship at a Memphis State University graduate school, in 1977 ?
Looks like you have a lot to learn. You're getting an education.

LOL, you get bored and decide to troll some years-old posts?

You seem to have missed Jim Crow laws, denial of gay men and women to serve in our nation armed forces, the time before amendments to COTUS gave voting rights to all citizens, even women, the Lily Ledbetter Law, labor relations acts, Miranda Rights, gay rights, etc.

Something traditionalists, aka, reactionaries, seem to want, i.e. a return of America into what it was before the Civil War.
Every nation has those bad things in its past and as people have progressed they have learned out to not make those mistakes, they've learned how to correct them, they've learned out to do it better.

But does correcting the mistakes of the past and doing it better now require that we tolerate those things listed in the OP? Do we have to tolerate that which is coarse, vulgar, rude, inappropriate, non edifying in order to be good people?

Would media have published an unsourced Op-Ed such as this one?
Would citizens have been offended by the POTUS using phrases such as “Americans First”?
Did citizens have to be told not to stage a protest during the national anthem?
Did people need to be told that it was inappropriate for men to shit next to little girls?
I could add to this list all day long....Why do bad people wonder why good people tend to be traditionalists?

Why do you hate America and freedom so much?

Forum List

Back