When America was American...

Sadly for you, goody for me, you've proved to be a Reactionary. For the record, AA didn't lynch anyone, nor did gays dishonor the military. As for non citizens voting, herein are the requirements in CA:

In order to be eligible to vote in the state of California, you must be:
  • A citizen of the United States.
  • A California resident.
  • 18 years old or older on Election Day.
  • Not currently in prison or on parole for a felony conviction. ...
  • Not found to be mentally incompetent by a court.
You ought to inform yourself, it might make something you post, one day, maybe, credible.
LAMEBRAIN - Of course there is a requirement of citizenship, as there is in every state. I didn't say there wasn't. What I said is there is no requirement for PROOF of citizenship. Try learning to read English - it might make something you post, one day, maybe, credible.

As for AA, I didn't say it lynched anyone, but it DID wreck millions of people's lives, including me, by depriving them (by illegal discrimination) of jobs, job promotions, college admissions, college financial aid, and business loans.

Gays dishonor everything they come in contact with. They are a total disgrace. I feel sorry for their family members.

Would media have published an unsourced Op-Ed such as this one?
Would citizens have been offended by the POTUS using phrases such as “Americans First”?
Did citizens have to be told not to stage a protest during the national anthem?
Did people need to be told that it was inappropriate for men to shit next to little girls?
I could add to this list all day long....Why do bad people wonder why good people tend to be traditionalists?
If you are not happy, you are free to leave-Donald Trump.

:lmao:

Been forced to go to the whites section of a restaurant lately? Been made to use a whites only bathroom? Maybe you went to a barber and were told they don't serve whites?

"Equivalent to Affirmative Action policies..." :rofl:
So you aren't aware that
  • whites are discriminated against in Affirmative Action programs ?
  • Not aware that with AA, when it comes to admissions, hundreds of colleges "don't serve whites" ?
  • Not aware that, with AA, whites are denied jobs & job promotions, based on their race ?
  • Not aware that with AA, 1000s of white-owned businesses are denied loans?
  • Not aware that AA has been discriminating against whites (and other non-blacks) for 58 years now, like I was when I was denied an assistantship at a Memphis State University graduate school, in 1977 ?
Looks like you have a lot to learn. You're getting an education.

Would media have published an unsourced Op-Ed such as this one?
Would citizens have been offended by the POTUS using phrases such as “Americans First”?
Did citizens have to be told not to stage a protest during the national anthem?
Did people need to be told that it was inappropriate for men to shit next to little girls?
I could add to this list all day long....Why do bad people wonder why good people tend to be traditionalists?

Ladies rooms have stalls. Taking a knee is a gesture of fealty. It's very respectful.

America has a long history of immigrants becoming Americans.. to include Jews, Chinese, Italians, Irish etc. My family arrived in the early 1600s from Holland and Brazil.

So you aren't aware that
  • Not aware that with AA, when it comes to admissions, hundreds of colleges "don't serve whites" ?
  • Not aware that, with AA, whites are denied jobs & job promotions, based on their race ?
  • Not aware that AA has been discriminating against whites (and other non-blacks) for 58 years now, like I was when I was denied an assistantship at a Memphis State University graduate school, in 1977 ?

You couldn't compete with Affirmative Action?

Ladies rooms have stalls. Taking a knee is a gesture of fealty. It's very respectful.

America has a long history of immigrants becoming Americans.. to include Jews, Chinese, Italians, Irish etc. My family arrived in the early 1600s from Holland and Brazil.
Is there a doctor in the house ?

Fealty is a formal acknowledgement of loyalty. The morons who take a knee during the national anthem and display of the American flag, are showing an acknowledgement of DISloyalty. It is very DISrespectful, as these jerks intend it to be.

Sure, America has a long history of immigrants becoming Americans. Mine too, but what was good for the past, is not necessarily good for the present & future. In the past, women & blacks couldn't vote. Wanna do that ?

Unnamed sources have been used for decades by the press. What does 'sanity' have to do with it?

Who gets to decide what that time and place is? Again, Kapernick engaged in completely peaceful protests.

Which is thoroughly American.
Peaceful or not, Kapernick's protests were disrespectful and hateful to America, and all of those who have served it.

Yeah. Whine like a child. Didn't you know that things would be tough after 2020's pandemic? Pull-up your socks and act like an American.
Exercising freedom of speech and the press is not whining, nor is it irresponsible misinterpreting as you're doing.

The 2020 pandemic did not cause Twitter to ban President Trump, as well as ostracize the tens of millions of Americans who voted for him. Nor did it cause Twitter to censor out the New York Post's article about Hunter Biden, and his various misdeeds.

So you aren't aware that
And for all that...whites are doing so much better than blacks.

you'd almost think it's a non issue

Peaceful or not, Kapernick's protests were disrespectful and hateful to America, and all of those who have served it.
Agreed. But I don't have to watch it. So it has zero affect on the country. Just turn it off. I try to tune out most of this nation and I was born here.

Exercising freedom of speech and the press is not whining, nor is it irresponsible misinterpreting as you're doing.

The 2020 pandemic did not cause Twitter to ban President Trump, as well as ostracize the tens of millions of Americans who voted for him. Nor did it cause Twitter to censor out the New York Post's article about Hunter Biden, and his various misdeeds.

Twitter is a private company, not the government. You're obviously too damn dumb to know what freedom of speech means.

71fkexpj57a61.png

Forum List

Back