When America was American...

Would media have published an unsourced Op-Ed such as this one?
Would citizens have been offended by the POTUS using phrases such as “Americans First”?
Did citizens have to be told not to stage a protest during the national anthem?
Did people need to be told that it was inappropriate for men to shit next to little girls?
I could add to this list all day long....Why do bad people wonder why good people tend to be traditionalists?

I consider freedom of speech, freedom of the press and freedom to peaceably protest to be very American.

Cool story...most do. So?

So how would peacable protest, freedom of speech or freedom of the press be 'Unamerican'?

Would citizens have been offended by the POTUS using phrases such as “Americans First”?
Did people need to be told that it was inappropriate for men to shit next to little girls?
I could add to this list all day long....Why do bad people wonder why good people tend to be traditionalists?

I consider freedom of speech, freedom of the press and freedom to peaceably protest to be very American.

So, you agree that Colin Kaep. is very American.

When was America American? It's pretty hard to answer the questions if one doesn't know exactly what period you are talking about.

Pre 1980-ish ring any bells?

So for more than 40 years America has not been American? Gotcha.

Of course, as bodecea pointed out, in the 60s you had the Vietnam War, and protests related to it, which included things like flag burning. I expect those citizens would have been perfectly happy to stage protests during the National Anthem, to answer that one question.

“Sure, there were many things that citizens had a difference of opinion about. BUT overall they were likeminded, first world minded, spoke the same language and their core belief systems intersected. You starting to get it?”
You are delusional and pushing a delusional concept.

So how would peacable protest, freedom of speech or freedom of the press be 'Unamerican'?

Who has disagreed with peaceful protests, freedom of speech and freedom of the press?
I think you’re working your ass off trying to confuse yourself in retard semantics.
Pay attention and follow along....credible media outlets do not publish unsourced, anonymous tales in an attempt to undermine and or discredit a sitting president...that is irresponsible and irrational and exactly what the ‘media’ has become and why good Americans don’t trust the media. Up until fairly recently the understood obligation of media was to report accurate news and information...how can an unsourced, anonymous tale be considered accurate by anyone sane?
Peaceful protests are supported by most...however most also believe there is a time and place for proactive protesting...lowlife filth forgot about that part...that’s why their protest is being protested.
What else would you like to learn about?

Who has disagreed with peaceful protests, freedom of speech and freedom of the press?
I think you’re working your ass off trying to confuse yourself in retard semantics.
Pay attention and follow along....credible media outlets do not publish unsourced, anonymous tales in an attempt to undermine and or discredit a sitting president...that is irresponsible and irrational and exactly what the ‘media’ has become and why good Americans don’t trust the media. Up until fairly recently the understood obligation of media was to report accurate news and information...how can an unsourced, anonymous tale be considered accurate by anyone sane?

Unnamed sources have been used for decades by the press. What does 'sanity' have to do with it?

Peaceful protests are supported by most...however most also believe there is a time and place for proactive protesting...lowlife filth forgot about that part...that’s why their protest is being protested.

Who gets to decide what that time and place is? Again, Kapernick engaged in completely peaceful protests.

Which is thoroughly American.

When was America American? It's pretty hard to answer the questions if one doesn't know exactly what period you are talking about.

Pre 1980-ish ring any bells?

So for more than 40 years America has not been American? Gotcha.

Of course, as bodecea pointed out, in the 60s you had the Vietnam War, and protests related to it, which included things like flag burning. I expect those citizens would have been perfectly happy to stage protests during the National Anthem, to answer that one question.
these times are actually pretty close to late 60s / early 70s for those same reasons.

Unnamed sources have been used for decades by the press. What does 'sanity' have to do with it?

Who gets to decide what that time and place is? Again, Kapernick engaged in completely peaceful protests.

Come on bud...don’t make a bigger fool of yourself. The Op-Ed has been pitched by the media as a credible talking point to stear a narrative..its what the filthy fucks do...you know this.

Smart protesters hoping to be effective should always consider the “time and place” of a protest. The problem is; in this case the protest was spearheaded by ignorant, low iQ filth who forgot to consider the details.
Consider this....
What if good Americans were to protest welfare dependency and criminality on MLK Day? Would the TIMING be in poor taste? How well received and effective would said protest be?

BrokeLoser has no education or knowledge of Journalism history. Very doubtful he has any insight into Hearst papers and The Spanish American War or even The Chicago Tribune WWII, Rainbow 5, etc. Examples of his misguided and misinformed complaints can even be found in rhe publications of Ben Franklyn and Thomas Paine. Hence, the journalist publishing news during rhe nations very founding.

When America was American, the darkies and fags and women knew their place!

You seem to have missed Jim Crow laws, denial of gay men and women to serve in our nation armed forces, the time before amendments to COTUS gave voting rights to all citizens, even women, the Lily Ledbetter Law, labor relations acts, Miranda Rights, gay rights, etc.

Something traditionalists, aka, reactionaries, seem to want, i.e. a return of America into what it was before the Civil War.

you are so full of shit you make me want to wipe my screen off with kleenex cottonelle.

you're taking a very small % of an overall situation and trying to sell it as a vast majority.

stop being intentionally dense.

What part of my comment did you find wrong. And why not provided a serious rebuttal rather than attack me personally?

For the record, nothing you've posted strikes me as substantive, thoughtful or thought provoking.

You seem to have missed Jim Crow laws, denial of gay men and women to serve in our nation armed forces, the time before amendments to COTUS gave voting rights to all citizens, even women, the Lily Ledbetter Law, labor relations acts, Miranda Rights, gay rights, etc.

Something traditionalists, aka, reactionaries, seem to want, i.e. a return of America into what it was before the Civil War.
I missed it. And by proxy... Miss it still. Indeed this nation has been corrupted into something its founders never intended.

I missed it. And by proxy... Miss it still. Indeed this nation has been corrupted into something its founders never intended.

What did the founders intend?

Ask them yourself. They actually wrote it down. For moments just like the one you’re having.

Gays SHOULDN'T be able to serve in the armed forces.

Jim Crow laws pre 1960s are equivalent to Affirmative Action policies post-1960s, with the beneficiaries and victims reversed.

Voting rights need to be restricted to CITIZENS, as it was before massive illegal immigration swamped the country.
You might want to move out of the 1950s and into the 21st century.

Just a thought

Looks as if Vastator has runaway. When someone makes a claim as did he, he ought to wait more than one minute before runningaway.

I'll answer for him, here in one paragraph is the vision signed off on the Constitution, to wit:

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

This is clear and concise and something easily understood by those who understand when it was written and why, especially when reinforced by the Declaration of Independence.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.
Declaration of Independence: A Transcription

It is clear that Trump has not read, or understood, or has rejected both of these documents!

Last edited:

Gays SHOULDN'T be able to serve in the armed forces.

Jim Crow laws pre 1960s are equivalent to Affirmative Action policies post-1960s, with the beneficiaries and victims reversed.

Voting rights need to be restricted to CITIZENS, as it was before massive illegal immigration swamped the country.
You might want to move out of the 1950s and into the 21st century.

Just a thought
Just a thought... If the poster exists in the present... And holds this belief... That would make it a current, and "present" belief. Why would time travel be neccessary?

Looks as if Vastator has run away. When someone makes a claim as did he, he ought to wait more than one minute before running a way.

I'll answer for him, here in one paragraph is the vision signed off on the Constitution, to wit:

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

This is clear and concise and something easily understood by those who understand when it was written and why.
Declaring youself a victor is meaningless. You asked a question, pertaining to what another meant. I directed you to them. Its your problem if you feel spurned that someone didn't capitulate to your sophmoric demand to have your question answered in the way you wanted. I'm sure you'll be able to use your canned response later.
You have your answer. Like happens so often in your life.... It just turns out to be the one you didn't want. Whah....

Looks as if Vastator has run away. When someone makes a claim as did he, he ought to wait more than one minute before running a way.

This is clear and concise and something easily understood by those who understand when it was written and why.

Declaring youself a victor is meaningless. You asked a question, pertaining to what another meant. I directed you to them. Its your problem if you feel spurned that someone didn't capitulate to your sophmoric demand to have your question answered in the way you wanted. I'm sure you'll be able to use your canned response later.
You have your answer. Like happens so often in your life.... It just turns out to be the one you didn't want. Whah....

Word salad ^^^

Word salad ^^^
^^^
Word hors d'oeuvres...

They definitely intended this nation to be made up of one culture of likeminded citizens employing a primary core belief system. They NEVER intended that America and American culture become diluted to a point where the identity is lost. There’s no way conversations such as this could have been had with more than a few total fucking wacks back in the 50’s. Today there are entire college campuses full of wackos that have completely lost their fucking minds.
This is exactly why the best Americans tend to be traditionalists.

Forum List

Back