When Alabama Compares Gay Marriage to the Holocaust

Thank gawd most Jews are not the twisted pieces of shit like the OP is, or you would have most of the world calling for another Hollocaust.

The very fact that you would even entertain that idea tells us nothing about guno at all, but it tells us a lot about you, none of it good.

Your own words betray you.

Of course, this disgusting input of your could at least look half-way intelligent had you spelled the word "Holocaust" correctly, but alas, class is something I don't expect from the Right, anyway.

Rant away.

Thank gawd most Jews are not the twisted pieces of shit like the OP is, or you would have most of the world calling for another Hollocaust.

Thats why we look down on dirty rightwing goyim like you, using the shoa for your political purposes

I was never called for the murder of christians ,however nature is taking it's course with white christians in America with the demographic shift and that, I am smiling about:)

Just to be absolutely clear, Guno, I do not look down at non-Jews, nor do I think they are subhuman. I simply tear apart their piss-poor arguments, thereby letting them look bad, all on their own.

As far as demographics of zany, way out their RW Christians, the birth-death rate doesn't interest me. The rate of young Christians who are turned off by the fascist tactics of some of their extreme right-wing parents, however, is very, very interesting indeed.

In short, the entire world needs a new generation of kids who hunger for knowledge and thirst for peace. Time for those swords to indeed become plowshares, among all the peoples of the world.

The very fact that you would even entertain that idea tells us nothing about guno at all, but it tells us a lot about you, none of it good.

Your own words betray you.

Of course, this disgusting input of your could at least look half-way intelligent had you spelled the word "Holocaust" correctly, but alas, class is something I don't expect from the Right, anyway.

Rant away.

Amazing that in this day and age any cracker living in backwater jesusland can have an internet connection and spew their idiocy world wide, a great shame on America

Thats why we look down on dirty rightwing goyim like you, using the shoa for your political purposes

I was never called for the murder of christians ,however nature is taking it's course with white christians in America with the demographic shift and that, I am smiling about:)

Just to be absolutely clear, Guno, I do not look down at non-Jews, nor do I think they are subhuman. I simply tear apart their piss-poor arguments, thereby letting them look bad, all on their own.

As far as demographics of zany, way out their RW Christians, the birth-death rate doesn't interest me. The rate of young Christians who are turned off by the fascist tactics of some of their extreme right-wing parents, however, is very, very interesting indeed.

In short, the entire world needs a new generation of kids who hunger for knowledge and thirst for peace. Time for those swords to indeed become plowshares, among all the peoples of the world.

I look down on these rightwing white trash southern goyim who are NO different then the white christian Nazis 70 years before them , really vile trash , nothing redeeming about them . Anyone who would use symbols of hate and subjugation of an entire race In my eyes are indeed sub human.

Not that the ignorant bible thumping right wing goyim care

"Rabbi Elizabeth Bahar of Temple B’nai Sholom in Huntsville said that the comments revealed a shocking misunderstanding of history. “The Nuremberg Laws legalized discrimination against an entire class of people and made the Holocaust possible. The Supreme Court’s ruling was the opposite. The Court took a stand against discriminatory laws.”

The Alabama Holocaust Commission actively engages the state’s public school students with information about the history of genocide and was established to “foster understanding with education.” It might be time for them to start an outreach program in the state’s law schools as well.

Alabama rabbis were among many who reacted with outrage to these statements.

Rabbi Steven Jacobs of Temple Emanu-El in Tuscaloosa, a noted Holocaust scholar and son of survivors, said, “As a scholar of both the Holocaust and other genocides I am appalled by this false analogy. Judge Moore should know better!

When Alabama Compares Gay Marriage to the Holocaust - Opinion Forward.com
Really? was this "Rabbi" appalled by this Jew? Reform Rabbis are fake Rabbis anyway, there are no women Rabbis, just a bunch of leftist really

I look down on these rightwing white trash southern goyim who are NO different then the white christian Nazis 70 years before them , really vile trash , nothing redeeming about them . Anyone who would use symbols of hate and subjugation of an entire race In my eyes are indeed sub human.

How ironic, you post an opinion piece complaining about Nazi a comparison. Yet you do the same:slap:. on a side note you need to get out more fake Jew

Forum List

Back