When a woman smiles at you on a date but doesn't say anything, what....

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
am I supposed to say or do? I am kind of retarded when it comes to dating.

I hate when women do that because it's uncomfortable

That means you are making her nervous with your insecurity...and she can see and ass licker a mile away...

well, how long is the silence?? we could use some reference here. 10 seconds.... or is it like a complete conversation? she could also be into that Tantric thing...

well, how long is the silence?? we could use some reference here. 10 seconds.... or is it like a complete conversation? she could also be into that Tantric thing...

3 to 6 seconds

I always smile!

Always! LOL

Means nothing complicated....just a simple smile a big grin....you know just that :04::04::04:

When you go out on a date one of the two of you knows how the date will end ... It ain't you and she ain't telling ya ... :thup:

Did you have some chicken or cauliflower stuck in your teeth?

You're gonna need to pay more next time. And ask for a prostitute that speaks English.

3 to 6 seconds

it might be a good moment to compliment her on something about herself... it will catch her off guard and force her to respond. you just need to mix in some random stuff along with the other things you want to talk about.

but I have no idea what her silence means.... was it in response to something you said?

It depends on the smile. Was it the kind of toothless smile your dentist's receptionist gives you upon entering? Was it a toothee smile with a tilt of the head? Or was it a full on pink gum, tard grin?
If it was the first, she is uncomfortable because you have the personality of a door stop. If it was the second, then she might actually like you. If it was the third...you need to stop picking girls up at "Goodwill Industries".
Here to help.

3 to 6 seconds

it might be a good moment to compliment her on something about herself... it will catch her off guard and force her to respond. you just need to mix in some random stuff along with the other things you want to talk about.

but I have no idea what her silence means.... was it in response to something you said?

No we were having a flowing convo and then I took a sip of my drink and after that she was looking at me with a smile but not saying anything

Forum List

Back