What's your plans for Columbus Day ?

Hail Colombus and those brave European colonialists.....
Thank goodness they put an end to all those tribal wars, exploitation of nature, torture, human sacrifice, cannibalism, slavery, and diseases.....
They never stopped eating each other. Even when they got to North America whites continued their cannibalistic ways.

One of my favorite holidays to remember much of the heritage of this country.

Will you be attending one of the many parades?

3-2-1
Today (on Columbus Day) was my chance to get a fat juicy hamburger to celebrate, however my jeep had to go into the shop for transmission repairs, and now I am stuck at home until they can get parts and finish it.

Guess I will just need to celebrate at home with leftover roast beef, gravy, vegies and potatoes. But those are all American too.

Thank goodness they put an end to all those tribal wars, exploitation of nature, torture, human sacrifice, cannibalism, slavery, and diseases.....
They never stopped eating each other. Even when they got to North America whites continued their cannibalistic ways.
You will be hard pressed to find any actual evidence of cannibalism by whites this side of history from WW2 Germany and Russia.

Africans in Black Africa (not to be confused with Arab North Africa) eat each other all the time. It is even on the menu's of some restaurants there too.

PBS did a big news story on this recently.

It seems that Africans like to eat each other.

You will be hard pressed to find any actual evidence of cannibalism by whites this side of history from WW2 Germany and Russia.

Africans in Black Africa (not to be confused with Arab North Africa) eat each other all the time. It is even on the menu's of some restaurants there too.

PBS did a big news story on this recently.

It seems that Africans like to eat each other.
No. I'm not hard pressed at all. I know you think whites have effectively hidden their cannibalistic ways but they recently did a feature on whites and how they like to eat people here in the US. This is documented from the days of the pilgrims, to the Donner party, and recently to Jeffery Dauhmer.

No one is illegal !!!!!! Lmfao
Whites are the only illegal aliens. No one gave them permission to invade this continent.

We gave ourselves permission, we ARE the law.
Criminals always give themselves permission. Thats why whites are the illegal aliens.

Laws have to be broken to be "illegal". The Europeans set up the nations and the laws.
Europeans broke the laws of nature. Anything they set up is laughably non credible.

One of my favorite holidays to remember much of the heritage of this country.

Will you be attending one of the many parades?

3-2-1
Today (on Columbus Day) was my chance to get a fat juicy hamburger to celebrate, however my jeep had to go into the shop for transmission repairs, and now I am stuck at home until they can get parts and finish it.

Guess I will just need to celebrate at home with leftover roast beef, gravy, vegies and potatoes. But those are all American too.

So is every other food.

Columbus is a fraudster.
Prince Madog, a Welshman, discovered America in the 1100s.
Its a known fact.
He didnt discover it either. There were people already here.
Lol - thats me in my place. The Welsh were different from later visitors in that they settled down and ASSIMILATED with the locals. I believe that they settled with the Mandans.

Forum List

Back