What's your favorite steakhouse?

so sallow how much is this gonna set you back? i see the menu has no prices....

i dont have a favorite steak place...but i do like a good prime rib...

i understand the concept...but they dont take any cards except their inhouse card....and the mail order prices are steep.....i think he may be easily looking at 200 for him and his mom...i hope mom doesnt drink....

I just realized that I can't remember the last time I had steak in a restaurant....might have been either Smith & Wollensky's or the Palm but not in the last 10 years.

Wow.

I hit this one for my birthday nearly every year. This year will be special as it's my mom's 70th and my 50th. It's Peter Luger's in Brooklyn NYC.

Peter Luger Steakhouse

Yeah..it's kind of cliche..but heck..it's a great place. Gruff waiters and they haven't changed the interior since they opened. That, to me, adds to the charm. Couple that with absolutely amazing food..and great drinks..and you can't beat it.

What's yours?

Peter Luger ranks as one of my favourites as well. I never knew bacon could taste so good. And bacon tastes good!

I also like Ruth's Chris and Bobby Vans. Morton's is pretty good too.

Needless to say, steakhouses and Chicago are synonymous. Capitol Grille and Ruth's Chris are great, but for old time Chicago:

Gene & Georgetti's.

Forum List

Back