What's your favorite steakhouse?

The deck on the back of my house,grass feed,dry aged prime beef,grown just up the road,you just don't get any better!!Throw in some great home brew,and fresh vegies good friends,beats the heck out of any steak house around.

we gave good thai....dont you fret about that...great bbq....but no really good steaks or seafood...there is a greek place in boone...no real cuban places

we gave good thai....dont you fret about that...great bbq....but no really good steaks or seafood...there is a greek place in boone...no real cuban places

I've been to some great rib places in Alabama and Atlanta. Some were outside the city. Sawdust, slaw, bread, beer and ribs!

Not big on steak, not like its gourmet dining like some pretend. Texas roadhouse ws pretty good that one time I went....whatevs.

That's cool about the Thai! Our family summer home is in a rural area of Illinois, getting good food in restaurants is nigh impossible. Have to drive like 30 miles into Peoria for anything ethnic, other than really bad Chinese or Italian.

But 'home cooking' places are great there. Not great for diet, but very yummy!

I hit this one for my birthday nearly every year. This year will be special as it's my mom's 70th and my 50th. It's Peter Luger's in Brooklyn NYC.

Peter Luger Steakhouse

Yeah..it's kind of cliche..but heck..it's a great place. Gruff waiters and they haven't changed the interior since they opened. That, to me, adds to the charm. Couple that with absolutely amazing food..and great drinks..and you can't beat it.

What's yours?

Texas Roadhouse

I went to a Texas Roadhouse and could see into the kitchen where the chefs were putting magic sprinkles on the steaks. When I ordered mine, I said hold the sprinkles. One of the best cuts I ever ate. :thup:

I hit this one for my birthday nearly every year. This year will be special as it's my mom's 70th and my 50th. It's Peter Luger's in Brooklyn NYC.

Peter Luger Steakhouse

Yeah..it's kind of cliche..but heck..it's a great place. Gruff waiters and they haven't changed the interior since they opened. That, to me, adds to the charm. Couple that with absolutely amazing food..and great drinks..and you can't beat it.

What's yours?

Texas Roadhouse

I went to a Texas Roadhouse and could see into the kitchen where the chefs were putting magic sprinkles on the steaks. When I ordered mine, I said hold the sprinkles. One of the best cuts I ever ate. :thup:

Bwuh? Magic Sprinkles?

Forum List

Back