What's the deal with Red Vines?

JBeukema

Rookie
Apr 23, 2009
everywhere and nowhere
Insomuch as they have any flavour at all, it can be said to be somewhat unpleasant, and the texture is somewhere between plastic and play-doh. I can't think of anything about the things that I actually like.

So why can't I stop eating them?
shrug.gif

Insomuch as they have any flavour at all, it can be said to be somewhat unpleasant, and the texture is somewhere between plastic and play-doh. I can't think of anything about the things that I actually like.

shrug.gif

Other than the incessant need to have something long and skinny in your mouth at every waking moment, I haven't got an answer for you.

(Hey, you asked...) :eusa_angel:

• Banned

shrug.gif

Other than the incessant need to have something long and skinny in your mouth at every waking moment, I haven't got an answer for you.

(Hey, you asked...) :eusa_angel:
They're not thick enough for that

:eek:

shrug.gif

I had to google red vines, had no idea what you were talking about. Know I know why I had no idea, I associate that type of candy with licorice and I hate licorice.

shrug.gif

I had to google red vines, had no idea what you were talking about. Know I know why I had no idea, I associate that type of candy with licorice and I hate licorice.

Where I'm from, white people don't eat them. Blacks, Mexicans, and Hispanics do.. Why? I have no idea. They just don't. You'll find very limited quantities of them in my little tiny town, too..

Go to Costco and get the big 'ole container of Red Vines JB.

I know a dude that used to eat like 50 a day..............:eek:

They're not the worst candy on the planet, once you get past the first one... It's GETTING past that first one that's a problem, so they're just not worth it.

They DO make great pieces of curled hair when used on top of orange frosting for clown cakes, tho!

They're not the worst candy on the planet, once you get past the first one... It's GETTING past that first one that's a problem, so they're just not worth it.

They DO make great pieces of curled hair when used on top of orange frosting for clown cakes, tho!

LMAO~ Clown Cakes!

Clowns scare me. :mad:

LMAO~ Clown Cakes!

This clown wouldn't have scared anyone.. Made it for my nieces 2nd birthday.

(Know how many quarters I had to pump into one of those giant gumball machines to get the red for the nose because they just don't sell bags of giant gumballs?) :evil:

LMAO~ Clown Cakes!

They scare the shit out of me, too.

shrug.gif

Have you ever tried them with Mr. Pibb?

Mr. Pibb plus Red Vines equals crazy delicious!

Forum List

Back