What's Wrong with Hillary?

Hillary becoming SOS was a bone thrown her way... pure and simple. Condi Rice is both smart and well versed on the nuances of foreign affairs.

Go Condi.. I'd also like to see her get her dream of NFL Commissioner!
Condoleeza Rice was a token negro in the bush Administration and nothing more. Her resume included a Ph.D. in (utterly useless) USSR studies, connections in the oil industry and mediocre skill as a classical pianist. These are hardly qualifications to be Secretary of State, which she ascended to as the reward for perjuring herself to pull her master's ass out of the fire.

"Condi" was George W. Bush's personal pickaninny and the preening bitch deserves to be in prison for the lie(s) she told. She is no better than that other exalted house ******, Colin Powell.

Hillary becoming SOS was a bone thrown her way... pure and simple. Condi Rice is both smart and well versed on the nuances of foreign affairs.

Condoleeza Rice was a token negro in the bush Administration and nothing more. Her resume included a Ph.D. in (utterly useless) USSR studies, connections in the oil industry and mediocre skill as a classical pianist. These are hardly qualifications to be Secretary of State, which she ascended to as the reward for perjuring herself to pull her master's ass out of the fire.

"Condi" was George W. Bush's personal pickaninny and the preening bitch deserves to be in prison for the lie(s) she told. She is no better than that other exalted house ******, Colin Powell.

Negged for racism.

Negged for racism.
Despising Condoleeza Rice and Colin Powell and expressing my contempt for them does not make me a racist. If I disliked all negroes because of their race, then I would be a racist.

If I were a racist I would not have voted for Obama.

Last edited:

Negged for racism.
Despising Condoleeza Rice and Colin Powell and expressing my contempt for them does not make me a racist. If I disliked all negroes because of their race, then I would be a racist.

You think that calling a black woman and black man 'house *******' is somehow ok because you voted for a black guy?

What a total fucking moron.

And mine. Particularly if she was on a ticket with Colin Powell. If only she was gay!! Then we'd have the GOP Dream ticket. Gay. Check. Black. Check. Smart. Check. What would there be available for the lefties to rant at.... without looking racist, sexist, elitist. :lol:

OMG...my DREAM ticket. Can i vote twice? lol.

:eusa_drool:

Come on now Sy.

Your a racist doncha know??? You can't vote for TWO BLACK people!!!! LOL

Love Condi and always have. I also have a lot of respect for Powell.

Too bad neither one of them is the first black POTUS.

:ack-1: :lol:

Its not about color or gender for me. :) Give me Powell and Rice any day of the week.

Rice is an expert on Russian politics. It is the subject of her doctoral dissertation.

She also speaks the language at a high level.

Just about to post the exact same thing.

Add in..she also has a great deal of experience and a different perspective.

Obama should be applauded in seeking her council.

Rice is an expert on Russian politics. It is the subject of her doctoral dissertation.

She also speaks the language at a high level.

Just about to post the exact same thing.

Add in..she also has a great deal of experience and a different perspective.

Obama should be applauded in seeking her council.

Interestingly, I agree. Finally, Obama does something I actually credit him for.

Negged for racism.

You think that calling a black woman and black man 'house *******' is somehow ok because you voted for a black guy?

If I could think of worse names to call that pair I wouldn't hesitate to use them.

By the way, I think you protest a bit too much. Now what could be the reason for that?

If I could think of worse names to call that pair I wouldn't hesitate to use them.

By the way, I think you protest a bit too much. Now what could be the reason for that?

Right so calling them 'house *******' and 'pickaninny' is flat out racist.

Should we call Hillary our token white trash cracker?

Last edited:

If that's what you think of Hillary Clinton, go right ahead. Doing so will not bother me one bit nor will it suggest that it's your opinion of me or of all White people. The only thing I will infer from it is that you don't like Hillary. And if that matters to me, which it doesn't, I will ask about your reasons. I certainly won't go off half-cocked and call you a "racist" or a "fucking moron."

If that's what you think of Hillary Clinton, go right ahead. Doing so will not bother me one bit nor will it suggest that it's your opinion of me or of all White people. The only thing I will infer from it is that you don't like Hillary. And if that matters to me, which it doesn't, I will ask about your reasons. I certainly won't go off half-cocked and call you a "racist" or a "fucking moron."

Calling Rice and Powell names such as 'house ******' is insulting them by way of their skin color. That is racism. What you mean is that you find it intolerable that some blacks dare to show such ingratitude towards the party. Fuck you. You also referred to Rice as a '****' - which is insulting her on her gender. That makes you misogynistic.

This is the ugly face of the Democrats. Thank you for showing it. Normally, y'all hide it real well.

I don't know that much about Condi. Not everyone in the Bush Admin was evil; she seemed intelligent from what I can barely remember.

Powell... if he ran on the Republican ticket in 2012, I'd probably vote for him. He's definitely got the leadership experience, conveys his intelligence, and seems to be moderate and rational. But I'm not sure what his aspirations are or if he's ideologically "pure" enough to make it through the primaries.

The OP is about hillary you know. It is not about Rice or Powell.

Dude... really? You've got to run to skin color and gender to show your hate? Get a fucking grip. :cuckoo:

I just want to say with the utmost disrespect I can possibly impart upon the filthy hellspawn daughter of a jackal, and hooved piece of human excrement plus all the partisan leftist douchebaggery that will undoubtedly fill my queue with hateful neg rep and death threats: Please, please, please develop inoperable pancreatic cancer and join Ted in hell. Thanks in advance bitch.

Making Hillary SoS was just politics. She has no actual qualifictions for the job.

Honestly, Hillary a diplomat? Don't you have to be diplomatic?

If experience was a prerequisite, Obama would not be POTUS. Just keepin' it real.

I like Condi.

me 2, and unlike Obama who has claims that he has a high IQ made about him. Condi Actually does have a Very high IQ and speaks like 5 languages. :)

Making Hillary SoS was just politics. She has no actual qualifictions for the job.

Honestly, Hillary a diplomat? Don't you have to be diplomatic?

If experience was a prerequisite, Obama would not be POTUS. Just keepin' it real.

I like Condi.

me 2, and unlike Obama who has claims that he has a high IQ made about him. Condi Actually does have a Very high IQ and speaks like 5 languages. :)

And replaced the less than honarable Colin Powell, and helped spearhead a war built on absolute lies while maintaining the status quo foreign policy goal that Obama still follows today whose end game is about controlling 2/3's of the world's natural resources and 80% of the planet's population in central asia thereby securing U.S. hegemony with it's lackey police state Great Britain for the next 60 years by completely decimating any potential threat from China or it's lackey Putin, cha ching. We should be honest about this. If honesty was an attribute your high IQ charlatan big oil whore Condi and her henchmen in the BA ever possessed then the American people would have most likely been humbled and stood behind the war effort regardless of it's overt attempt at imperialism. They could have made the case for national survivial and the threat of a new cold war. Hell, even I can even see the point although I disagree with the dishonesty and brutality that comes with their foreign policy schemes.

Forum List

Back