Shock Prediction: GOP to Take House, Maybe Senate in 2010 Election

I have to say a couple months ago i would have thought taking the Senate back to be virtually impossible. However things are changing pretty quickly. It doesn't look as impossible anymore. The Senate could actually be in play now. I guess we'll see.

Voters in NY and CT want to send that clueless fuck Gillibrand and that lying scumbag Blumenthal who faked being a Vietnam Vet and Schumer!

I have to say a couple months ago i would have thought taking the Senate back to be virtually impossible. However things are changing pretty quickly. It doesn't look as impossible anymore. The Senate could actually be in play now. I guess we'll see.

Ditto.

Voters in NY and CT want to send that clueless fuck Gillibrand and that lying scumbag Blumenthal who faked being a Vietnam Vet and Schumer!

why would they do that?

replace blumenthal with what?

gillibrand with what? :rofl:

schumer isn't going anywhere.

but you should have been careful what you wished for. if reid loses, then schumer's likely to be senate majority leader.

:eusa_whistle:

why would they do that?

replace blumenthal with what?

gillibrand with what? :rofl:

schumer isn't going anywhere.

but you should have been careful what you wished for. if reid loses, then schumer's likely to be senate majority leader.

:eusa_whistle:

Hello there Jill, how u been?

im not really that shocked by the prediction. In fact, i thought people had been predicting this since the beginning of the year.

Whether the prediction will come true or not is left to be seen. but i wouldnt be too surprised.

Forum List

Back