What's Wrong with Hillary?

hjmick

Platinum Member
Mar 28, 2007
Charleston, SC
This has got to make rdean's blood boil:

WASHINGTON – President Barack Obama is meeting with former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice to talk about a pending arms treaty with Russia and other issues.

A White House official said Rice and Obama have a "cordial relationship," and the president looks forward to Friday's meeting covering "a range of foreign policy topics..."

Obama, Rice huddle on arms treaty, other issues - Yahoo! News

So, what's the deal? Hillary not trusted? Albright unavailable? Christopher? Powell voted for him...

Making Hillary SoS was just politics. She has no actual qualifictions for the job.

Honestly, Hillary a diplomat? Don't you have to be diplomatic?

If experience was a prerequisite, Obama would not be POTUS. Just keepin' it real.

I like Condi.

Me too!. Now why couldn't we have her for president, she would have had my vote.

Hillary becoming SOS was a bone thrown her way... pure and simple. Condi Rice is both smart and well versed on the nuances of foreign affairs.

Go Condi.. I'd also like to see her get her dream of NFL Commissioner!

Making Hillary SoS was just politics. She has no actual qualifictions for the job.

If experience was a prerequisite, Obama would not be POTUS. Just keepin' it real.

I like Condi.

Me too!. Now why couldn't we have her for president, she would have had my vote.

And mine. Particularly if she was on a ticket with Colin Powell. If only she was gay!! Then we'd have the GOP Dream ticket. Gay. Check. Black. Check. Smart. Check. What would there be available for the lefties to rant at.... without looking racist, sexist, elitist. :lol:

I like Condi.

And mine. Particularly if she was on a ticket with Colin Powell. If only she was gay!! Then we'd have the GOP Dream ticket. Gay. Check. Black. Check. Smart. Check. What would there be available for the lefties to rant at.... without looking racist, sexist, elitist. :lol:

Oh no... they'd immediately start calling them Uncle Tom and Uncle Tomasina! They already referred to Condi as Aunt Jemimah.

I like Condi.

OMG...my DREAM ticket. Can i vote twice? lol.

:eusa_drool:

Rice - Cristie 2012. :cool:

Rice was a briliant woman who knew how to get things done w/o using ass kissing and America bashing as an olive branch.

Powell, was a nice man, but I was involved in Desert Shield/Storm. That fight wasn't finished when we stopped. That lack of foresight will keep me from supporting him.

Rice - Cristie 2012. :cool:

Rice was a briliant woman who knew how to get things done w/o using ass kissing and America bashing as an olive branch.

Powell, was a nice man, but I was involved in Desert Shield/Storm. That fight wasn't finished when we stopped. That lack of foresight will keep me from supporting him.

It was politics, not tactics that screwed Powell with that time. Powell himself is as smart as a whip and fundamentally an honest man. I think he be an awesome POTUS.

What is wrong with Hilary?....

cankles.jpg

think I am being mean???

WhyPIAPS.jpg

She eats babies too!!!

hildabeast.jpg

Then there is her liar husband.........:clap2:

Rice is an expert on Russian politics. It is the subject of her doctoral dissertation.

She also speaks the language at a high level.

Come on now Sy.

Your a racist doncha know??? You can't vote for TWO BLACK people!!!! LOL

Love Condi and always have. I also have a lot of respect for Powell.

Too bad neither one of them is the first black POTUS.

I like Condi.
What was Condi's experience for her government job?

Rice is an expert on Russian politics. It is the subject of her doctoral dissertation.
Baruch Menachem
Seigi no Mitaka
Member #11920

Damn dude, read some of the posts. And you can't honestly say she didn't do a good job.
Not honestly.

Last edited:

I like Condi.

Baruch Menachem
Seigi no Mitaka
Member #11920

Damn dude, read some of the posts. And you can't honestly say she didn't do a good job.
Not honestly.
Russian? The Cold War is over.

Come on now Sy.

Your a racist doncha know??? You can't vote for TWO BLACK people!!!! LOL

Love Condi and always have. I also have a lot of respect for Powell.

Too bad neither one of them is the first black POTUS.

Condi could be the first FEMALE and BLACK POTUS!

Baruch Menachem
Seigi no Mitaka
Member #11920

Not honestly.
Russian? The Cold War is over.

"WASHINGTON – President Barack Obama is meeting with former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice to talk about a pending arms treaty with Russia and other issues.":eusa_hand:

Did you even read the story?

Ignorance is not bliss, it's just ignorance.

ooops, I made a boo boo.

from Wiki

In 1967, the family moved to Denver, Colorado. She attended St. Mary's Academy, a private all-girls Catholic high school in Cherry Hills Village, Colorado. Rice graduated from St. Mary's Academy in 1971. After studying piano at the Aspen Music Festival and School, Rice enrolled at the University of Denver, where her father served as an assistant dean and taught a class called "The Black Experience in America." Dean John Rice opposed institutional racism, government oppression, and the Vietnam War.
Rice began at Denver as a piano major, but after visiting a music festival where "I met 12-year-olds who could play from sight what it had taken me all year to learn, and I thought, ‘Uh oh, I’m going to end up teaching 13-year-olds to murder Beethoven, or maybe I’m going to play [in a] piano bar, but I’m not playing Carnegie Hall’", she began to look for an alternative major.[11] Looking for direction, Rice attended a course on international politics taught by Josef Korbel, the father of future Secretary of State Madeleine Albright. This experience sparked her interest in the Soviet Union and international relations and made her call Korbel "one of the most central figures in my life."[12]
In 1974, at age 19, Rice earned her B.A. degree in political science, cum laude and Phi Beta Kappa, from the University of Denver. In 1975, she obtained her Master's Degree in political science from the University of Notre Dame. She first worked in the State Department in 1977, during the Carter administration, as an intern in the Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs. In 1981, at the age of 26, she received her Ph.D. degree in Political Science from the Josef Korbel School of International Studies at the University of Denver. Her dissertation, along with some of her earlier publications, centered on military policy and politics in the former state of Czechoslovakia.

She does speak the language, she does keep up on her reading.

She has a long list of really impressive achievements in academia, including Provost at Stanford.

And this is not a matter of supplanting. Hillary and Condi are on good terms, so I wouldn't be surprised if Hillary brought her in to back her up on some issue

Forum List

Back