What's With Black Athletes And Domestic Violence?

here's a little perspective

1654122_10152712753393234_197392736704213923_n.jpg

Black athletes
Why does it appear to be limited to Black athletes?

It's not.

Ever bother to actually read anything? I said in the last few weeks. In the last few weeks there have been five instances - all Black.
Yet it was Tim Tebow who was such a bad example that he shouldn't be allowed to play at all. He prayed which is worse than wife or child abuse.

It was Tebows performance that was a bad example

Black athletes
Why does it appear to be limited to Black athletes?

It's not.

Ever bother to actually read anything? I said in the last few weeks. In the last few weeks there have been five instances - all Black.
Yet it was Tim Tebow who was such a bad example that he shouldn't be allowed to play at all. He prayed which is worse than wife or child abuse.

It was Tebows performance that was a bad example

True, but if your daughter brought Tim Tebow home for dinner would you be upset? I sure wouldn't be.

What has gotten into these Black NFL athletes and their outburst in domestic violence? We have in the past few weeks been exposed to these guys violently attacking their wives and girlfriends and even brutally beating their children. Is it steroids, overuse of a particular enhancement drug or drinking? What gives? Why does it appear to be limited to Black athletes?
Blacks on average have 10-15 lower IQs than Whites. Blacks have endemic HPD. Blacks are genetically predisposed to be narcissistic.
It's not just Black athletes.
Go into any inner city in the world and you will witness 24/7 black on black violence. In the US all that's missing is the jungle in the background.
I watched MSNBC yesterday. NOT ONCE did anyone mention the fact that every violent athlete is Black.
Why would they? 100% of Blacks who watch cable TV watch MSNBS. When did a Black ever want to hear the truth? When someone like Bill Cosby stands up the Blacks call him an 'Uncle Tom'.
The NFL is basically a league with a viewer base who enjoys watching a tribe of Black simians wage war on another tribe of Black simians, in an enclosed area. The more violent the better.
Don't you love the image of a White thirty something woman sitting with hubby watching a bunch of Black men try to maim each other? Give that a thought.
I'm waiting for a business to build bulletproof double decker buses which will allow the riders to sit in AC comfort on inner city street corners and watch Blacks murder each other for a pair of sneakers. "Jolly good sport what?"
Note that 100% Whites own the teams and virtually 100% of the teams have White GBs. 100% of the major sponsors are wholly owned by White run corporations. Figure that one out.
Ever watch an NHL game? Almost all whites. Every now and then they break up the fighting long enough to allow some hockey to be played.

y
Listen to some prominent blacks who've commented about it. According to Charles Barkley, gowing up in the black south the type of child beating Peterson gave his son was common family descipline practice. Some people beaten as children grow up to be child beaters themselves.

Hope Solo grew up in the black south? :eusa_think:

She lives in a Seattle ghetto. Pretty much most of King County south of the ship canal bordering on Lake washington on the East and the I-5 Freeway on the West.and South including the city of Kent.

She has a black boyfriend and most of her "people" are gang banger types.

If she wasn't a gifted athlete she would be a typical gang banger ho with half black babies...selling crack off street corners.

y
Listen to some prominent blacks who've commented about it. According to Charles Barkley, gowing up in the black south the type of child beating Peterson gave his son was common family descipline practice. Some people beaten as children grow up to be child beaters themselves.

She lives in a Seattle ghetto. Pretty much most of King County south of the ship canal bordering on Lake washington on the East and the I-5 Freeway on the West.and South including the city of Kent.

If she wasn't a gifted athlete she would be a typical gang banger ho with half black babies...selling crack off street corners.

Huh? But... but her skin has very little melanin. How is what you're saying possible?

Racists of USMB explain this! Where's Matthew when you need him?!

Man there are some racists on here. Where is my neg button!

To the rest of you. I have been dying to find out the percentages. Some of my ex friends have beat their wives. Most don't thank goodness.

What percentage of the population gets arrested for abuse than nfl players. Bonus if we can break this down for 25 year old men or whatever the average NFL age is.

y

Huh? But... but her skin has very little melanin. How is what you're saying possible?

Racists of USMB explain this! Where's Matthew when you need him?!

She and her associates make the local news from time to time. They are as dumb as a bag of doorknobs.

Hope is clearly an alcoholic. So are her possee. They get drunk and fight amongst themselves. This is nothing new to the local press.

Last edited:
What has gotten into these Black NFL athletes and their outburst in domestic violence? We have in the past few weeks been exposed to these guys violently attacking their wives and girlfriends and even brutally beating their children. Is it steroids, overuse of a particular enhancement drug or drinking? What gives? Why does it appear to be limited to Black athletes?
Blacks on average have 10-15 lower IQs than Whites. Blacks have endemic HPD. Blacks are genetically predisposed to be narcissistic.
It's not just Black athletes.
Go into any inner city in the world and you will witness 24/7 black on black violence. In the US all that's missing is the jungle in the background.
I watched MSNBC yesterday. NOT ONCE did anyone mention the fact that every violent athlete is Black.
Why would they? 100% of Blacks who watch cable TV watch MSNBS. When did a Black ever want to hear the truth? When someone like Bill Cosby stands up the Blacks call him an 'Uncle Tom'.
The NFL is basically a league with a viewer base who enjoys watching a tribe of Black simians wage war on another tribe of Black simians, in an enclosed area. The more violent the better.
Don't you love the image of a White thirty something woman sitting with hubby watching a bunch of Black men try to maim each other? Give that a thought.
I'm waiting for a business to build bulletproof double decker buses which will allow the riders to sit in AC comfort on inner city street corners and watch Blacks murder each other for a pair of sneakers. "Jolly good sport what?"
Note that 100% Whites own the teams and virtually 100% of the teams have White GBs. 100% of the major sponsors are wholly owned by White run corporations. Figure that one out.
Ever watch an NHL game? Almost all whites. Every now and then they break up the fighting long enough to allow some hockey to be played.
And a number have themselves been arrested for domestic violence.

Al Sharpton did find a white judge that is accused of hitting his wife. I wonder why he brought that out.

Man there are some racists on here. Where is my neg button!

To the rest of you. I have been dying to find out the percentages. Some of my ex friends have beat their wives. Most don't thank goodness.

What percentage of the population gets arrested for abuse than nfl players. Bonus if we can break this down for 25 year old men or whatever the average NFL age is.

Do they get arrested more often than my white neighbors? They certainly make the news better.

Forum List

Back