What's With Black Athletes And Domestic Violence?

A "single parent" is a singular parent living in the household. That building may contain 1000 other people who are not the parent. Murdered by your own stupidity.

Not in your link. In the link you provided, the definition included those children who lived with cohabiting couples. Interestingly, it did not include married step-parent families.

Go read. I've quoted it directly. What do you think is a cohabiting couple? Not someone who calls the same apartment building home.

Uhhhhh. A cohabiting couple can mean two unmarried persons. A single parent still means ONE parent. Carry on.

Right. The parents may not be married, hence "single." But that doesn't mean that Dad isn't in the home, just that he's not married to Mom.

It's sad that you simply won't acknowledge your error.

That's what I said, "SINGLE PARENT". Why won't you admit it?

Because your original assertion was that 71% of black households had no Daddy there. Then you linked to a site that said 67% was the actual statistic, and it included cohabiting couples, even if not married. So, the conclusion is that Daddy is there in some of those situations.

Typical liberal. Your going to argue a few percentage points? It is within the margin or error I'm sure.
Non married is non support. That is why they don't get married. Committing to raising kids together for life is not part of a culture dependent on government handouts.

Forum List

Back