What's With Black Athletes And Domestic Violence?

Sad almost an entire race is so degenerate.

Sad that YOU are an irrational racist.

I am not irrational. I can and do read the Department of Justice's own violent crime rates per ethnic groups. They are very damning statistics.

"almost an entire race is so degenerate."

You have "damned" yourself as an illogical racist douche.

Damned myself??? Am I going to have to spend my eternity in Detroit? LOL!!

What has gotten into these Black NFL athletes and their outburst in domestic violence? We have in the past few weeks been exposed to these guys violently attacking their wives and girlfriends and even brutally beating their children. Is it steroids, overuse of a particular enhancement drug or drinking? What gives? Why does it appear to be limited to Black athletes?

It's not limited to black athletes. Recent events give that impression, though.

In fact, when compared to the general population, NFL players are NOT more likely to commit an act of violence than others. It may be that black NFL athletes are more likely to commit an act of violence than are white NFL athletes. I've not seen ant study on that, though.

There is possibly a correlation between the experiences that black Americans have as youth....and acts of violence in adulthood. Black children are more likely to be disciplined by the use of corporal punishment than are white children. This can be traced to the experiences of slavery in America.

Man there are some racists on here. Where is my neg button!

To the rest of you. I have been dying to find out the percentages. Some of my ex friends have beat their wives. Most don't thank goodness.

What percentage of the population gets arrested for abuse than nfl players. Bonus if we can break this down for 25 year old men or whatever the average NFL age is.

NFL players are less likely than the general populace to be arrested for domestic violence.

NFL Domestic Violence How Do Arrests of Ray Rice Adrian Peterson And Other Players Compare To Rest Of The Country

Last edited:
Dumb thread premise is dumb.

NFL by far far far statistical majority are law abiding citizens.

Way to let the media skew your perception of reality ya gullible prick. Or was it your world-view lens distorting it to fit into your neatly packaged disinformation bubble?

We report, you decide!

What has gotten into these Black NFL athletes and their outburst in domestic violence? We have in the past few weeks been exposed to these guys violently attacking their wives and girlfriends and even brutally beating their children. Is it steroids, overuse of a particular enhancement drug or drinking? What gives? Why does it appear to be limited to Black athletes?

It's not just athletes.

MOST Black people believe in whippins but too many Black parents administer it haphazardly and the kids learn the wrong lesson.

It's not just athletes.

MOST Black people believe in whippins but too many Black parents administer it haphazardly and the kids learn the wrong lesson.

I remember getting the belt a few times.

I dint remember why. I'm pretty sure that I didn't get the belt many times when I thought I would. I suppose the old man was in a better mood those times.

So you think my old man administered whippings haphazardly?

Blacks on average have 10-15 lower IQs than Whites. Blacks have endemic HPD. Blacks are genetically predisposed to be narcissistic.
It's not just Black athletes.
Go into any inner city in the world and you will witness 24/7 black on black violence. In the US all that's missing is the jungle in the background.
I watched MSNBC yesterday. NOT ONCE did anyone mention the fact that every violent athlete is Black.
Why would they? 100% of Blacks who watch cable TV watch MSNBS. When did a Black ever want to hear the truth? When someone like Bill Cosby stands up the Blacks call him an 'Uncle Tom'.
The NFL is basically a league with a viewer base who enjoys watching a tribe of Black simians wage war on another tribe of Black simians, in an enclosed area. The more violent the better.
Don't you love the image of a White thirty something woman sitting with hubby watching a bunch of Black men try to maim each other? Give that a thought.
I'm waiting for a business to build bulletproof double decker buses which will allow the riders to sit in AC comfort on inner city street corners and watch Blacks murder each other for a pair of sneakers. "Jolly good sport what?"
Note that 100% Whites own the teams and virtually 100% of the teams have White GBs. 100% of the major sponsors are wholly owned by White run corporations. Figure that one out.
Ever watch an NHL game? Almost all whites. Every now and then they break up the fighting long enough to allow some hockey to be played.
And a number have themselves been arrested for domestic violence.
You have a link? I googled that and it doesn't seem to be the case.

Steroids shrink the man bits don't they? Maybe it's chronic cases of small penis syndrome.

I didn't know that Blacks had IQ's that high. Blacks also commit a very large percentage of rapes on white women too. White men commit almost zero rapes of Black women. Sad almost an entire race is so degenerate.

Black men are degenerate because they rape white women. But white men don't rape black women. They rape white women, too.

I guess white men are pretty damned degenerate as well.

Its a cultural problem. Black people frequently hurt their children and their wives/girlfriends. We already know that communty is the leader in murders, robberies and assaults. Do you think anything changes inside their homes? I would bet that most of their crimes ar behind closed doors against the people they claim to love.

People complain about how many black people are in the prison system, but i would argue that there arent enough in there. MOST of their crimes are unsolved. If we were able to catch every criminal, im guessing more than half of all inner city black people would be in prison.

Man there are some racists on here. Where is my neg button!

To the rest of you. I have been dying to find out the percentages. Some of my ex friends have beat their wives. Most don't thank goodness.

What percentage of the population gets arrested for abuse than nfl players. Bonus if we can break this down for 25 year old men or whatever the average NFL age is.

Here are the FBI arrest statistics for crimes against family and children. Blacks constitute 32.2% of all arrests while comprising only 12.6% of the population. The FBI treats Hispanics as Whites so the white category doesn't give you a basis upon which you can form a more specific between-population comparison.

Black athletes
Why does it appear to be limited to Black athletes?

It's not.

Ever bother to actually read anything? I said in the last few weeks. In the last few weeks there have been five instances - all Black.
Yet it was Tim Tebow who was such a bad example that he shouldn't be allowed to play at all. He prayed which is worse than wife or child abuse.

It was Tebows performance that was a bad example

True, but if your daughter brought Tim Tebow home for dinner would you be upset? I sure wouldn't be.

You are talking to rightwinger, who thinks white conservative Christians are to blame for all of the evil in the world.

He also thinks black people are innocent of everything. Well, more to the point they are poor victims of whitey righty.

Rightwinger is the type of dandy that more than likely hates football for its violence. More than likely hates all sports, except for figure skating.

So, Tim Tebow would be an absolute nightmare if he showed up to date the daughter that he and his boyfriend adapted like Cam and Mitch.

Its a cultural problem. Black people frequently hurt their children and their wives/girlfriends.

Speaking specifically to the NFL population, I don't believe that this phenomenon is strictly a cultural problem, I suspect it's a genetic problem, in fact, I suspect that it is primarily a genetic problem.

As for the genetics issue, here's what we know:

A line of research has revealed that a polymorphism in the promoter region of the MAOA gene is related to antisocial phenotypes. Most of these studies examine the effects of low MAOA activity alleles (2-repeat and 3-repeat alleles) against the effects of high MAOA activity alleles (3.5-repeat, 4-repeat, and some-times 5-repeat alleles), with research indicating that the low MAOA activity alleles confer an increased risk to antisocial phenotypes. The current study examined whether the 2-repeat allele, which has been shown to be functionally different from the 3-repeat allele, was associated with a range of antisocial phenotypes in a sample of males drawn from the National Longitudinal Study of Adolescent Health. Analyses revealed that African-American males who carried the 2-repeat allele were, in comparison with other African-American male genotypes, significantly more likely to be arrested and incarcerated. Additional analyses revealed that African-American male carriers of the 2-repeat allele scored significantly higher on an antisocial phenotype index and on measures assessing involvement in violent behaviors over the life course. There was not any association between the 2-repeat allele and a continuously measured psychopathic personality traits scale. The effects of the 2-repeat allele could not be examined in Caucasian males because only 0.1% carried it.
Blacks are 52 times more likely than whites to be 2-repeat allele carriers. My hypothesis is this - to be successful at football one needs to be comfortable with violence. We're not going to see Miles Crane from Frazier gearing up to go on the field. So it's likely that there is a correlation between football players and 2-repeat allele carriers. I don't have any clue as to the strength of this hypothesized association but I suspect we'll find it if we are interested enough to look for it.

The culture component actually saves these guys - their talent has been steered towards athletics rather than crime but their thoughts and inclinations are what lead them into trouble with the law.

Forum List

Back