What's the temperature, Kenneth

Looking at the thermometer, what's the temperature?

• 84+ or -

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • .5C less than it is today, DENIER!!! AGW AKBAR!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • we redistribute de facto the world's wealth by climate policy

Votes: 7 87.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, not a single reply to the post about the temperatures of 100+ halfway up the Alaskan coast. And the fires in Alaska are the worst they have ever been. The smoke plume from them and the Canadian fires is blowing clear down into Texas.

Are you going to post it in the morning or wait till 3pm?

Ahh I know what you are going to do, put the thermocouple under an illegal fire work in Illinois and claim it is the hottest day in recorded history!!!

weather isn't climate, dipshit.

Melting icecaps, melting permafrost, droughts, dying coral reefs. We REALLY DO HAVE A PROBLEM.
Yeah and we need MORE government to "fix" it.
Your point is?

Ahh I know what you are going to do, put the thermocouple under an illegal fire work in Illinois and claim it is the hottest day in recorded history!!!

Melting icecaps, melting permafrost, droughts, dying coral reefs. We REALLY DO HAVE A PROBLEM.
Your point is?
If don't get it, then you never will.

Your point is?
Since such problems must of neccessity be addressed by the whole of society, and that is usually done through government regulations or programs, in what other manner would you have those problems addressed?

Last edited:

Your point is?
Since such problems must of neccessity be addressed by the whole of society, and that is usually done through government regulations or programs, in what other manner would you have those problems addressed?
If you think government capable of fixing anything, let alone earth's climate, you are dumber than you look.

The people who want the country run by the dictates of an unseen unheard supernatural being somewhere up in the sky,

are the same who are complaining that the evidence of global warming isn't scientifically comprehensive enough.

Cute.

So where you copy and paste that from?

We all know you didn't come up with that by yourself.

'Fess up, motherfucker.

Where?

BTW, how do you get climate without weather?

The people who want the country run by the dictates of an unseen unheard supernatural being somewhere up in the sky,

are the same who are complaining that the evidence of global warming isn't scientifically comprehensive enough.

All we know for certain is that you worship the modern CO2 molecule

And this silly emphasis of Mr. Crusader Frank's is a bit of idiocy, in any case. When you have three temps running from 101 degrees, to 120 degrees, halfway up the Alaskan Coast, there is something going on, definately not a cooling trend.

Check with Crick, because when the unadjusted data showed cooling, he was telling us that the USA does not even count in terms of "Global Climate Warmering Change"

Last edited:

You alarmists have a depth perception problem. Your aim was to be brown nosers for the EPA and IPCC.

Weather is Climate. Short term weather is regional climate. Long term weather is global climate. ITS A FUCKING AVERAGE! You really need to get a grip on your depth perception.

And this silly emphasis of Mr. Crusader Frank's is a bit of idiocy, in any case. When you have three temps running from 101 degrees, to 120 degrees, halfway up the Alaskan Coast, there is something going on, definately not a cooling trend.

Check with Crick, because when the unadjusted data showed cooling, he was telling us that the USA does not even count in terms of "Global Climate Warmering Change"

The US only matters when its warming... You should know this by now.. /Sarc

The relativity of a systems is wholly dependent on it supporting the agenda.

Ah, I love climate change deniers who think they are smarter than 95% of the scientists in this field.

Well, based on their execrable performance, it is almost certain that we are indeed smarter than they are.

Well, based on their execrable performance, it is almost certain that we are indeed smarter than they are.

Uh, no, not really.

Just because you don't understand science doesn't mean science doesn't work.

Uh, yes really. The claims they have made have been proven wrong on almost every occasion. I can flip a coin and be more accurate than they have by at least an order of magnitude. That's absurd. But, look at those who support the crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back