What's the temperature, Kenneth

Looking at the thermometer, what's the temperature?

• 84+ or -

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • .5C less than it is today, DENIER!!! AGW AKBAR!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • we redistribute de facto the world's wealth by climate policy

Votes: 7 87.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
74c616661c0d0463f8420c255aaa5131.jpg

Ah, I love climate change deniers who think they are smarter than 95% of the scientists in this field.
So what is the temperature today guy?

And I want you to post it in a 10th of a degree off your thermometer:)

Are you going to post it in the morning or wait till 3pm?

Ahh I know what you are going to do, put the thermocouple under an illegal fire work in Illinois and claim it is the hottest day in recorded history!!!

Ahh I know what you are going to do, put the thermocouple under an illegal fire work in Illinois and claim it is the hottest day in recorded history!!!

weather isn't climate, dipshit.

Melting icecaps, melting permafrost, droughts, dying coral reefs. We REALLY DO HAVE A PROBLEM.

Melting icecaps, melting permafrost, droughts, dying coral reefs. We REALLY DO HAVE A PROBLEM.
don't you even own a thermometer?

That was my question?

Tell us what the temperature is outside to a 10th of a degree.

That's what they did in the 1900s

Or you question it now, how accurate they were?

The people who want the country run by the dictates of an unseen unheard supernatural being somewhere up in the sky,

are the same who are complaining that the evidence of global warming isn't scientifically comprehensive enough.

That was my question?

Why would I need a thermometer when I have an App for that?

But I'm sure that App was written by a bunch of hippies who want to take you "Freedom"... or big oil's profits, which you mistake for Freedom, because you believe whatever shit the Koch Brothers pour into your ears.

That was my question?

Why would I need a thermometer when I have an App for that?

But I'm sure that App was written by a bunch of hippies who want to take you "Freedom"... or big oil's profits, which you mistake for Freedom, because you believe whatever shit the Koch Brothers pour into your ears.
so this tells me you have "Faith" in that app?

Did you ever question who calibrated it?

No you take it as blind faith, guy you are a lazy sheep

They are telling you what you want to know, instead of checking for yourself.

Blind faith .... Fucking ridiculous

It's sounds to me , guy , you would be live anything if their was an app for it.

No wonder why we have idiots posting

so this tells me you have "Faith" in that app?

Did you ever question who calibrated it?

No you take it as blind faith, guy you are a lazy sheep

Well, here's the thing. If my App said it was 83 degrees outside and I walked out the door and it was freezing cold, then, yeah, I'd question it.

Just like I'd question an analog thermometer that had a crack in the glass.

We have one of those dial thermometers at my place up north that can be about 20 degrees off when the sun hits it directly.

I think I'd have more trust in my App, which is scientific and stuff.

Yes, the meteorologists do have thermometers that read to the tenth, and even the hundredth of a degree. No, they don't us what Mr. Crusader Frank has pictured. Given the fact that such thermometers are used by the meteorologists, and that is the most likely place for the 'app' to get it's reading, that 'app' is probably a lot more trustworthy for the area temperature than the simple thermometer on your porch.

It's sounds to me , guy , you would be live anything if their was an app for it.

No wonder why we have idiots posting

Guy, please take note of the three grammatical errors you made in that one sentence, and then ask yourself if you can call anyone an 'idiot".

Maybe they can develop an app for your stupidity.

(For those playing along at home, I only finally broke down and bought a smart phone a few months ago. Now I don't know how I got by without it.)

And this silly emphasis of Mr. Crusader Frank's is a bit of idiocy, in any case. When you have three temps running from 101 degrees, to 120 degrees, halfway up the Alaskan Coast, there is something going on, definately not a cooling trend.

Yeah and we need MORE government to "fix" it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back