What's the Opposite of Diversity? University

We don't want to expose our tender snowflakes to thoughts that may challenge their own.

Better to keep them nice and warm and cozy in their little ideological cocoon.

What thoughts do conservative speakers / lecturers have? A short list will be helpful.

The snowflake youth should, and will, never know; as is desired the desired goal, cupcake.

If you have something to offer, please do so. If you want to insult me, go F. Off; punks like you are cowards hiding behind a keyboard.

We don't want to expose our tender snowflakes to thoughts that may challenge their own.
Better to keep them nice and warm and cozy in their little ideological cocoon.
What thoughts do conservative speakers / lecturers have? A short list will be helpful.

What a strange question. Do you believe that they don't have thoughts? Do you believe they are sub-human in some way?

Their thoughts simply don't match yours. If you were an advocate for the most liberal of all ideals, freedom of expression, you would want our young people to be exposed to as many different opinions as possible. Challenged to explain and defend and debate their beliefs, or to change their minds. And you would agree that there is no better place for that, not even close, than our college campuses.

Sadly, since the modern American Left is no longer liberal, that's not the case.

So you can't answer the question, which your post suggested was something you knew.

What conservative thoughts challenge mine? You made an allegation, and can't offer any explanation.

Help me out. Which conservative speakers would you recommend I seek out. Ann Coulter? She's not a conservative in the W.F. Buckley mold, she's an agent provocateur who is paid to create turmoil.
You seriously don't know the conservative positions on things? Then why do you have problems with conservatives?

Holy crap, I'm sorry, I assumed you did. Well, google them, I guess. They're pretty much everywhere.

And who it is doesn't matter. You're making value judgements based on your partisan ideology. You shouldn't be afraid of the opinions of others. Let people have their say.

1_zpsu1ewjewt.png~original

Real Liberalism only works if you are not the one in power.

What a strange question. Do you believe that they don't have thoughts? Do you believe they are sub-human in some way?

Their thoughts simply don't match yours. If you were an advocate for the most liberal of all ideals, freedom of expression, you would want our young people to be exposed to as many different opinions as possible. Challenged to explain and defend and debate their beliefs, or to change their minds. And you would agree that there is no better place for that, not even close, than our college campuses.

Sadly, since the modern American Left is no longer liberal, that's not the case.

So you can't answer the question, which your post suggested was something you knew.

What conservative thoughts challenge mine? You made an allegation, and can't offer any explanation.

Help me out. Which conservative speakers would you recommend I seek out. Ann Coulter? She's not a conservative in the W.F. Buckley mold, she's an agent provocateur who is paid to create turmoil.
You seriously don't know the conservative positions on things? Then why do you have problems with conservatives?

Holy crap, I'm sorry, I assumed you did. Well, google them, I guess. They're pretty much everywhere.

And who it is doesn't matter. You're making value judgements based on your partisan ideology. You shouldn't be afraid of the opinions of others. Let people have their say.

My "problem" with conservatives is, they are not conservative. The current iteration of self proclaimed conservatives are iconoclastic, hateful, ignorant, selfish and impractical. They thrive on wedge issues, meme's and BIG LIES.

Whatever. Whether you like them or not, I believe in freedom of expression and the open and free exchange of ideas. The very core of liberalism.

Clearly you don't.

The illiberal authoritarian Left has managed to find a place to the Left of Bernie Sanders, Liz Warren, Barack Obama, Noam Chomsky and Salman Rushdie.

Congratulations on that, I guess.

If you have something of substance to offer, please do so. The little game you play has become hackneyed, and your thinly veiled use of ad hominems are boring.

Give the public what they want

Like the 2106 election.

Wrong, The People voted for HRC, Trump won by 70,000 votes in three States (WI, MI and PA) and lost the popular vote by nearly 3 million votes.

"More Americans voted for Hillary Clinton than any other losing presidential candidate in US history.

"The Democrat outpaced President-elect Donald Trump by almost 2.9 million votes, with 65,844,954 (48.2%) to his 62,979,879 (46.1%), according to revised and certified final election results from all 50 states and the District of Columbia."

It's official: Clinton swamps Trump in popular vote - CNNPolitics

STOP LYING BY OMISSION of THE FACTS!

Every University has the same propaganda schedule.

SUNY Albany only hosted two conservative speakers last year

Your ability to troll needs work. You have lots of practice, but very little success. Maybe you ought to watch the Simpson's, and thereby obtain an education.
You get your perspective from the Simpson’s? That speaks for itself.
They think they’re making fun of a dopie white guy for being stupid enough to work at a nuke plant.
But the joke is on them because he’s worked there for thirty years and hasn’t aged a day!

My "problem" with conservatives is, they are not conservative. The current iteration of self proclaimed conservatives are iconoclastic, hateful, ignorant, selfish and impractical. They thrive on wedge issues, meme's and BIG LIES.

Whatever. Whether you like them or not, I believe in freedom of expression and the open and free exchange of ideas. The very core of liberalism.

Clearly you don't.

The illiberal authoritarian Left has managed to find a place to the Left of Bernie Sanders, Liz Warren, Barack Obama, Noam Chomsky and Salman Rushdie.

Congratulations on that, I guess.

If you have something of substance to offer, please do so. The little game you play has become hackneyed, and your thinly veiled use of ad hominems are boring.
I've made my point abundantly clear. I'm with Bernie and Liz and Barack and Noam and Salman. I provided direct quotes from each, quotes from which you cannot deflect or spin away.

I'm serious when I say I believe in freedom of expression. You're not.

Although, in all fairness, I'm not sure if people like you even make such a claim at this point.

There. That's as clear as anyone should need it.

Now, you keep pretending you don't know what conservatives say. Good luck with that. Talk about hackneyed and boring.

Last edited:
Every University has the same propaganda schedule.

SUNY Albany only hosted two conservative speakers last year

The OBVIOUS POINT HERE is that if these universities were SO SURE the validity, common sense and rightness of their leftist views, rather than block conservative speakers, they would WELCOME THEM and invite the campus to hear BOTH SIDES then decide.

Since conservatives are obviously SO WRONG, what better way to PROVE IT and let conservatives make fools of themselves?

But instead, the Fascist Left universities only teach fascism and hate to their students. It's the only way they can survive, without challenge to their ideals and thinking, the epitome of weakness.

The weakest position is the one where you can convince others your position is actually SO STRONG that it is BENEATH YOU to even consider the other POV. THAT is the Left's safety valve.
Yep. Darkness hates light.

Forum List

Back