What's the Opposite of Diversity? University

So you can't answer the question, which your post suggested was something you knew.

Why should Mac1958 fall for your Saul Alinsky tactic of wasting his time and effort giving you a list you won't read. And then when told to fuck off, you claim victory. You libtards have no intention of debate real ideas because yours are bankrupt and lacking.

He knows conservatives' positions, he's just playing games, trying to deflect from how illiberal the Left has become. I can't believe I have to defend freedom of expression from the Left. I don't know what happened.

Gee, an ad hominem circle jerk ^^^. How cute.
Stop playing the victim. I've remained precisely on point. You've only squirmed.

I agree with Obama, Sanders, Warren, Chomsky and Rushdie. Do you?

We both know you don't. Just be an adult and admit it. Or keep squirming, whichever.

I agree with Obama, Sanders, Warren, Chomsky and Rushdie. Do you? Yes or no?

Last edited:
We don't want to expose our tender snowflakes to thoughts that may challenge their own.
Better to keep them nice and warm and cozy in their little ideological cocoon.
What thoughts do conservative speakers / lecturers have? A short list will be helpful.

What a strange question. Do you believe that they don't have thoughts? Do you believe they are sub-human in some way?

Their thoughts simply don't match yours. If you were an advocate for the most liberal of all ideals, freedom of expression, you would want our young people to be exposed to as many different opinions as possible. Challenged to explain and defend and debate their beliefs, or to change their minds. And you would agree that there is no better place for that, not even close, than our college campuses.

Sadly, since the modern American Left is no longer liberal, that's not the case.

So you can't answer the question, which your post suggested was something you knew.

What conservative thoughts challenge mine? You made an allegation, and can't offer any explanation.

Help me out. Which conservative speakers would you recommend I seek out. Ann Coulter? She's not a conservative in the W.F. Buckley mold, she's an agent provocateur who is paid to create turmoil.
You seriously don't know the conservative positions on things? Then why do you have problems with conservatives?

Holy crap, I'm sorry, I assumed you did. Well, google them, I guess. They're pretty much everywhere.

And who it is doesn't matter. You're making value judgements based on your partisan ideology. You shouldn't be afraid of the opinions of others. Let people have their say.

1_zpsu1ewjewt.png~original

My "problem" with conservatives is, they are not conservative. The current iteration of self proclaimed conservatives are iconoclastic, hateful, ignorant, selfish and impractical. They thrive on wedge issues, meme's and BIG LIES.

This statement in contrast with your signature is delicious. Thanks.

Every University has the same propaganda schedule.

SUNY Albany only hosted two conservative speakers last year

There's this culture now on universities in general it seems. Picked my fiancé up the other night from night class on a Baltimore area campus. There I am, marching (I mean goose-stepping, because: soy boys) up the sidewalk between STEM buildings and this group of (Boy Georges?) swoop in to hold the door for me. Duh fork? Men holding doors for other men? So I swerve around to the lower entrance. What happened to the American man who won two World Wars? Men who climbed apple trees; running chainsaw in one hand, cigarette in the other, a hornet's nest buzzing on a lower branch.

They are woefully gone.

I would direct inane "liberals" (hahahaha) to read some Camille Paglia, or, if they can't handle that, watch her on YouTube on the emasculation of men and the end stage of Rome. I disagree with Paglia on many things but she is a first-rate free thinker and the stupid, insipid PC robots simply cannot handle her. And she knows it.

What thoughts do conservative speakers / lecturers have? A short list will be helpful.

What a strange question. Do you believe that they don't have thoughts? Do you believe they are sub-human in some way?

Their thoughts simply don't match yours. If you were an advocate for the most liberal of all ideals, freedom of expression, you would want our young people to be exposed to as many different opinions as possible. Challenged to explain and defend and debate their beliefs, or to change their minds. And you would agree that there is no better place for that, not even close, than our college campuses.

Sadly, since the modern American Left is no longer liberal, that's not the case.

What conservative thoughts challenge mine? You made an allegation, and can't offer any explanation.

Help me out. Which conservative speakers would you recommend I seek out. Ann Coulter? She's not a conservative in the W.F. Buckley mold, she's an agent provocateur who is paid to create turmoil.
You seriously don't know the conservative positions on things? Then why do you have problems with conservatives?

Holy crap, I'm sorry, I assumed you did. Well, google them, I guess. They're pretty much everywhere.

And who it is doesn't matter. You're making value judgements based on your partisan ideology. You shouldn't be afraid of the opinions of others. Let people have their say.

My "problem" with conservatives is, they are not conservative. The current iteration of self proclaimed conservatives are iconoclastic, hateful, ignorant, selfish and impractical. They thrive on wedge issues, meme's and BIG LIES.
Whatever. Whether you like them or not, I believe in freedom of expression and the open and free exchange of ideas. The very core of liberalism.

Clearly you don't.

The illiberal authoritarian Left has managed to find a place to the Left of Bernie Sanders, Liz Warren, Barack Obama, Noam Chomsky and Salman Rushdie.

Congratulations on that, I guess.

The idiocy that passes for their "thinking" hurts my brain.

Whatever. Whether you like them or not, I believe in freedom of expression and the open and free exchange of ideas. The very core of liberalism.

Clearly you don't.

The illiberal authoritarian Left has managed to find a place to the Left of Bernie Sanders, Liz Warren, Barack Obama, Noam Chomsky and Salman Rushdie.

Careful, you'll upset him.

I'm waiting to find out if he agrees with me, Sanders, Obama, Warren, Chomsky and Rushdie.

Well, I know he doesn't, but I'm looking forward to the spin.

When a progressive raises the word "diversity" it means one thing...the only thing....that matters. It means the level of division needs to be ratcheted up by a factor of 10 from people on the right.

I can’t believe any sane person would make that generalization. You jealous that you never made it to university?
Feel free to name 3 Universities that don't promote left wing agendas.

OK, name one then.
Please define “left wing agenda”.
Oh, you mean EDUCATING students to lead major corporations and businesses?

Ok, i can see why you did not make it to university.

Why should Mac1958 fall for your Saul Alinsky tactic of wasting his time and effort giving you a list you won't read. And then when told to fuck off, you claim victory. You libtards have no intention of debate real ideas because yours are bankrupt and lacking.

He knows conservatives' positions, he's just playing games, trying to deflect from how illiberal the Left has become. I can't believe I have to defend freedom of expression from the Left. I don't know what happened.

Stop playing the victim. I've remained precisely on point. You've only squirmed.

We both know you don't. Just be an adult and admit it. Or keep squirming, whichever.

Obama, yes (he made some mistakes, and learned from them. He had no road map, for what he inherited (a Great Recession, Two Wars and and how to cope with a Republican Party which never supported him, and the bigots who came out of the closet to attack him for his ethnicity, his middle name and their BIG LIES, conspiracy theories) He was 1,000 times more presidential than Trump the incompetent asshole.

Sanders & Warren, Sometimes (I'm much more pragmatic & seek win-win solutions)

Chomsky, I'm no linguist, thus I never put much thought in a Universal Grammar. His criticism of the Soviet Union I completely agreed with, his criticism of Capitalism in America was justified, but something most American's thought was unpatriotic - now that the Plutocrats rule in America he may be more acceptable to the masses).

Rushdie, never read anything he wrote, nor had any thoughts about him beyond his guts to expose and become a target of extremist Muslims.

My ideology is simple, I want a government which represents all of the people, all of the time.

I support the Democratic Party because it is more egalitarian and less plutocratic than the alternatives. I support most liberal and progressive initiatives (which expand personal liberties) and the Social Contract Theory as a moral imperative, as well as a pragmatic solution to many of our problems.

I don't sit on a fence. I have taken a stand on the wedge issues abortion, god, guns, gays and taxes), and my stand on each of these issues pisses off the extremists and haters.

governance is another wedge issue, but much broader in scope than the other five, and yet

Really? Can you explain the discontinuity, or were you trying to be vaguely clever?

Last edited:

Clearly you don't.

Please see my final comment in my signature line, it is a fitting example of an Idiot-Gram.

Obama, yes (he made some mistakes, and learned from them. He had no road map, for what he inherited (a Great Recession, Two Wars and and how to cope with a Republican Party which never supported him, and the bigots who came out of the closet to attack him for his ethnicity, his middle name and their BIG LIES, conspiracy theories) He was 1,000 times more presidential than Trump the incompetent asshole.

Chomsky, I'm no linguist, thus I never put much thought in a Universal Grammar. His criticism of the Soviet Union I completely agreed with, his criticism of Capitalism in America was justified, but something most American's thought was unpatriotic - now that the Plutocrats rule in America he may be more acceptable to the masses).

Rushdie, never read anything he wrote, nor had any thoughts about him beyond his guts to expose and become a target of extremist Muslims.

My ideology is simple, I want a government which represents all of the people, all of the time.

I support the Democratic Party because it is more egalitarian and less plutocratic than the alternatives. I support most liberal and progressive initiatives (which expand personal liberties) and the Social Contract Theory as a moral imperative, as well as a pragmatic solution to many of our problems.

I don't sit on a fence. I have taken a stand on the wedge issues abortion, god, guns, gays and taxes), and my stand on each of these issues pisses off the extremists and haters.

governance is another wedge issue, but much broader in scope than the other five, and yet

Really? Can you explain the discontinuity, or were you trying to be vaguely clever?
Holy crap. I'll try one more time.

On their specific quotes below, nothing else, do you agree with these people's comments or do you not?

Just be honest. Try. Just this once. We both know the answer.

On their specific quotes below, nothing else, do you agree with these people's comments or do you not?

I have a life, I'm not going to post paragraphs of specific stuff you won't read, and still question my opinions. I don't play games, but I've read "Games People Play", and several of your games are delineated by Dr. Eric Berne, Get the book

I have a life, I'm not going to post paragraphs of specific stuff you won't read, and still question my opinions. I don't play games, but I've read "Games People Play", and several of your games are delineated by Dr. Eric Berne, Get the book
Of course. Perfect. What a coward.

You phonies fold for me like Trump folds for Putin.

Thank you. A perfect illustration of the illiberal Regressive Left.

Clearly you don't.

This post is telling me that you are willfully ignorant and default to logical fallacies, since you seem to lack the ability (education too?) to read the opinions of others, especially when the may challenge your beliefs, and post anything close to an expository rebuttal.

Thank you, and in the immortal words of Dick the Cheney, "go fuck yourself". For anyone interested, the book, Games People Play is an excellent book and an easy read, One can sit down for a couple of hours and while reading see through those acquaintances and SO's and learn why you might feel they are insincere. And even Mac1958 in some of the following games:

NIGUUSOB
SWYMMD
WAHM

Thank you, and in the immortal words of Dick the Cheney, "go fuck yourself". For anyone interested, the book, Games People Play is an excellent book and an easy read, One can sit down for a couple of hours and while reading see through those acquaintances and SO's and learn why you might feel they are insincere. And even Mac1958 in some of the following games:

NIGUUSOB
SWYMMD
WAHM
Deflect/Pivot/Attack. Standard Regressive avoidance behavior.

I asked you a clear and direct question. Twice. You've run. Twice.

"Go fuck yourself". Wow. Cool. I'm used to that kind of response from you people.
Thanks.

NIGUUSOB
SWYMMD
WAHM

"Go fuck yourself". Wow. Cool. I'm used to that kind of response from you people.
Thanks.

From people like me? You must mean people like me who stand up to bullies like you. IF you were honest, you would admit I am selective, and I give back what I get. You've earned it, now own it.

NIGUUSOB
SWYMMD
WAHM

Thanks.

From people like me? You must mean people like me who stand up to bullies like you. IF you were honest, you would admit I am selective, and I give back what I get. You've earned it, now own it.
Yes, you're selective, avoiding questions that will expose you for what you are.

You've earned it, now own it.

I can’t believe any sane person would make that generalization. You jealous that you never made it to university?

OK, name one then.

OK, name one then.

If you need a definition from me, thank a university for your ignorance.

As far as corporate RC's, are you referring to Trump or Bush?

NIGUUSOB
SWYMMD
WAHM

Thanks.

Yes, you're selective, avoiding questions that will expose you for what you are.

You've earned it, now own it.
You're such a bully.
image.jpeg

Forum List

Back