What's the difference here?? Al Sharpton mentality!!!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
$images.jpg

So what is the difference between the BLACK 17 yr old student Trayvon Martin shot by a half Hispanic/white man and the above shooting by a 100% black man of a 100% white man???

Al Sharpton... mainstream media.. civil rights...

Please explain what other then that is the distinction?

Trevor Dooley the black man walked to a park to chas away a skateboarder when David James an white man playing basketball with his daughter confronted him.
Trevor Dooley the black man produced a gun "standing his ground" fatally shot the white man David James.

WHERE WAS THE MSM, Al Sharpton, a state prosecutor, all the TV cameras for this shooting by a Black man of a white man?

In Tampa Bay:

Trevor Dooley, 2010, Valrico: Dooley, left, walked to a park to chase away a skateboarder when David James, right, who was playing basketball with his daughter, confronted him. Dooley produced a gun and fatally shot James. Judge heard testimony in a "stand your ground" hearing and is expected to make a ruling soon.

Tally of 'stand your ground' cases rises as legislators rethink law - Tampa Bay TimesTally of 'stand your ground' cases rises as legislators rethink law - Tampa Bay Times$images.jpg

To be fair, I cannot tell from any articles about him if Dooley was arrested on scene. In order for this to be a fair comparison, Dooley would be a free man or at least for a while before the uproar got too loud.

Supposedly (and I'm on the fense with the Martin case), the lynch mob in Sanford wants Zimmerman arrested and he still is not. That's the difference here, in fact the only difference that I can see.

View attachment 17949

So what is the difference between the BLACK 17 yr old student Trayvon Martin shot by a half Hispanic/white man and the above shooting by a 100% black man of a 100% white man???

Trevor Dooley the black man walked to a park to chas away a skateboarder when David James an white man playing basketball with his daughter confronted him.
Trevor Dooley the black man produced a gun "standing his ground" fatally shot the white man David James.

WHERE WAS THE MSM, Al Sharpton, a state prosecutor, all the TV cameras for this shooting by a Black man of a white man?

I don't know if there is any difference at all, but both should have been investigated and from the phone recordings Zimmerman got out of his car and stalked this kid like stalking a deer and stop him and has nothing to do with stand your ground law.
Al Sharpton a state prosecutor? :badgrin::cuckoo:

Where is the link?

View attachment 17949

I don't know if there is any difference at all, but both should have been investigated and from the phone recordings Zimmerman got out of his car and stalked this kid like stalking a deer and stop him and has nothing to do with stand your ground law.

Where is the link?

He isn't saying Al Sharpton is a state prosecutor. Are you having reading comprehension problems today?

View attachment 17949

Where is the link?

He isn't saying Al Sharpton is a state prosecutor. Are you having reading comprehension problems today?

NO, but is seems you do. Then explain to me what he is saying?
This is an unarmed child with a cell phone compared with a man with a skate board in his hand is a weapon.
And why are you attacking Al Sharpton's mentality. Zimmerman should be under psychiatric evaluation. He looks crazed and on something.

Last edited:
To be fair, I cannot tell from any articles about him if Dooley was arrested on scene. In order for this to be a fair comparison, Dooley would be a free man or at least for a while before the uproar got too loud.

Supposedly (and I'm on the fense with the Martin case), the lynch mob in Sanford wants Zimmerman arrested and he still is not. That's the difference here, in fact the only difference that I can see.

There is another difference. Was there a pursuit by the gunman? That makes the recent case one where "standing one's ground" doesn't seem to apply.

View attachment 17949

Where is the link?

And, sheriff AND the county state attorney have withdrawn from the Martin case. Meanwhile, faux news is jumping up and down, blaming the black kid for such terrible crimes as wearing a hoodie in the cold rain.

Unless the feds step in and treat it as the hate crime it was, it looks like Zimmerman could get away with murder.

In Tampa Bay:

Trevor Dooley, 2010, Valrico: Dooley, left, walked to a park to chase away a skateboarder when David James, right, who was playing basketball with his daughter, confronted him. Dooley produced a gun and fatally shot James. Judge heard testimony in a "stand your ground" hearing and is expected to make a ruling soon.

Tally of 'stand your ground' cases rises as legislators rethink law - Tampa Bay TimesTally of 'stand your ground' cases rises as legislators rethink law - Tampa Bay TimesView attachment 17950

I can see that Dooley was threatened. David should have stayed out of it and he may have well been seen as a threat by Dooley. This is what happen when we have bad laws. Stand your ground is an excuse to kill.

OH one other point... The Black MAN WAS NOT wearing a hoodie AND his pants weren't saggy!

View attachment 17949

Where is the link?

that was my mistake in using commas!

I meant ... the MSM
Al Sharpton,
appointing a state prosecutor...

View attachment 17949

Don't forget a full- blown investigation bynthe DOJ and a public statement expressing Presidential condemnation.

The "Stand Your Ground" is a law that certainly wasn't well thought out at all. It seems like a license to kill. This is what's going to happen in this gun crazy country, that censors sex entertainment and condones violent entertainment.
Recently there was a film released on bullying called "Bully", but because the word "fuck" is used in the documentary,it gets rated "R". This is an educational film covering the national epidemic of bullying.
Prop 8 lawyers threaten to sue over
Yet "Hunger Games" gets a PG-13 rating and it full of violence.
How screwed up is this country? Violence is OK, sex is not. This country is the polar opposite of the rest of the world and those countries don't have the violence that the US has by a long shot.

Last edited:

Where is the link?

NO, but is seems you do. Then explain to me what he is saying?
This is an unarmed child with a cell phone compared with a man with a skate board in his hand is a weapon.
And why are you attacking Al Sharpton's mentality. Zimmerman should be under psychiatric evaluation. He looks crazed and on something.

MY Goodness! YOU really need to read closer!
The white man was not skateboarding. He had no skateboard in hand as a weapon!
Also the half hispanic half jewish man saw a black teenager wearing a hoodie, grabbing his crotch to keep saggy pants and reaching for something.. and shot him in self defense because he thought the hoodie was reaching for what normally is the case with black teenagers wearing hoodies and grabbing their crotches A GUN!

You had to have sympathy for the trayvon martin family right up until they decided racist rev al sharpton and addressing hoodied occupiers was the best way to address their grievances.............

workers of the world , the oppressed and victims of everything UNITE !!!!!!!!!

The "Stand Your Ground" is a law that certainly wasn't well thought out at all. It seems like a license to kill. This is what's going to happen in this gun crazy country, that censors sex entertainment and condones violent entertainment.
Recently there was a film released on bullying called "Bully", but because the word "fuck" is used in the documentary,it gets rated "R". This is an educational film covering the national epidemic of bullying.
Prop 8 lawyers threaten to sue over
Yet "Hunger Games" gets a PG-13 rating and it full of violence.
How screwed up is this country? Violence is OK, sex is not. This country is the polar opposite of the rest of the world and those countries don't have the violence that the US has by a long shot.

I fully agree with your point. Consider the fact that the industry responsible for producing our "entertainment" is by and large ruled by the liberal/progressive elitists.

Forum List

Back