Close to 1 million whites a yr are victoms of violent crime committed by blacks !!!

yidnar

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2011
Inside your head.
Add in rape,assault ,robbery,murder ect and you find that blacks are committing violent crimes against whites at an astronomical rate !! where is the outcry ?? and for the race card dealers and wimpy apologetic lefties out there i do not provide links !! the reason is doing your own investigating and research hopefully will enlighten you !!

Last edited:
One more reason not to live in The Nation of Apes.
Yid. Head down to Grenada or Aruba. You'll love it.
They have Black People. You B habbin niggaz ! LOts and lots a niggaz.

One more reason not to live in The Nation of Apes.
Yid. Head down to Grenada or Aruba. You'll love it.
They have Black People. You B habbin niggaz ! LOts and lots a niggaz.
the facts are the facts !!! why is this not being brought to public attention ??

no wonder your race will be extinct in 10years,if this keeps up. Next the Hispanics will be killing whites. All these wars this country's been fighting its a wonder there aren't any of you left.

no wonder your race will be extinct in 10years,if this keeps up. Next the Hispanics will be killing whites. All these wars this country's been fighting its a wonder there aren't any of you left.
proof positive that you and your simian species are the true racist !!! and we will be here long after you are gone !!

Blacks and crime sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G...

Blacks and racism sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G...

My brother was beaten near dead by a gentleman of the African-American persuasion.
Do I hate blacks because of it?
Nope.
I hate the fucker that did it, and I hate the justice system that failed to prosecute the aformentioned perpetrator.

My brother was beaten near dead by a gentleman of the African-American persuasion.
Nope.
I hate the fucker that did it, and I hate the justice system that failed to prosecute the aformentioned perpetrator.
i have 3 friends that were murdered by blacks in 3 different attacks in the same small town !!! nothing from the from the media was said !!! no outcry from the public !!! i will not stop informing America what is going on no matter what i am labeled as !!! I OWE MY FRIENDS THAT MUCH ..

Last edited:
Nope.
i have 3 friends that were murdered by blacks in 3 different attacks in the same small town !!! nothing from the from the media was said !!! no outcry from the public !!! i will not stop informing America what is going on no matter what i am labeled as !!! I OW MY FRIENDS THAT MUCH ..

Didn't white people in the same small town care? 3 down millions more to go.

Nope.
i have 3 friends that were murdered by blacks in 3 different attacks in the same small town !!! nothing from the from the media was said !!! no outcry from the public !!! i will not stop informing America what is going on no matter what i am labeled as !!! I OW MY FRIENDS THAT MUCH ..

That's a good point. But I wouldn't advocate caucasians rampaging aka Sharpton/Jackson/Spike/Etc. That's not "our" style.

Maybe a more subdued approach, like "excuse me but I do believe that this most agregious affront to individual liberty may have been instigated by the dichotomous mores that currently exist in present-day societal environments which perpetrate an imbalanced focus, and thereby the rendering of skewed justice, lending itself to a relatively warped public opinion in favor of minority interests".

That's a good point. But I wouldn't advocate caucasians rampaging aka Sharpton/Jackson/Spike/Etc. That's not "our" style.

Right. Whites don't hold rallies to defend whites from justice. But, whites need to get back to a little old fashioned racial realism.

Oh, btw, cute...

Nope.

no whites are not killing blacks in my town ... blacks however are killing blacks in my town !!

i have 3 friends that were murdered by blacks in 3 different attacks in the same small town !!! Nothing from the from the media was said !!! No outcry from the public !!! I will not stop informing america what is going on no matter what i am labeled as !!! I ow my friends that much ..

didn't white people in the same small town care? 3 down millions more to go.

that's a good point. But i wouldn't advocate caucasians rampaging aka sharpton/jackson/spike/etc. That's not "our" style.

Maybe a more subdued approach, like "excuse me but i do believe that this most agregious affront to individual liberty may have been instigated by the dichotomous mores that currently exist in present-day societal environments which perpetrate an imbalanced focus, and thereby the rendering of skewed justice, lending itself to a relatively warped public opinion in favor of minority interests".
yeah what he said !!

the facts that blacks and the left refuse to admit are that every yr over a million whites are victims of black crime !! why are white leftist so afraid to admit this fact ??

Yidnar is notorious for posting false statistics. I'd like to see a link to the evidence that supports Yidiot's claim.

Forum List

Back