What's the acceptable number of murders & rapes of American daughters to accommodate illegal aliens?

"Mollie Tibbetts was murdered b/c she told a man to leave her alone while she was jogging. Her murderer happens to be undocumented. This isn’t about border security. This is about toxic masculinity. Mollie Tibbetts lost her life b/c a man couldn’t take her saying no. Full stop." - Ocasio-Cortez

Except he's an illegal
Stephen Craig Paddock killed 60 folks. he's an American citizen

Indeed he is. And what would have added to the tragic event would have been the fact that he wasn’t an American citizen, he snuck over the border after years of trying to secure the border, then he killed over sixty.

And worse, he did so after a few others DID EXACTLY THE SAME THING AND WE DID NOTHING TO STOP THEM FROM ENTERING ILLEGALLY.

See, that’s not so hard now is it.
Basque proves homosexuality is a mental illness

What's the acceptable number of murders & rapes of American daughters to accommodate illegal aliens?

I'm not sure. But accepting or accomodating "illegal" aliens somehow requires patronizing the sex-for-money industry, which cannot exist without wholesale rape and abortion-on-demand.

It's difficult to ignore the fact that all these young victims are "white". Anyone else notice that? Certainly the MSM ignores that fact.
CNN is happy the girl was white....
Doesn't that mean that illegal South Americans rapists and killers are also racist...not a black ever raped by one of them that I can remember, and they are 14% of our population....you would think out of the hundreds raped and murdered, by the stats, there should be a few!
Just like black-on-black crime is ignored by today's fake news media, any other perpetrator than a white-on-black situation is equally ignored. It has to be a white perp, preferably a cop, in order to fit the fake news narrative. Face it, brown-on-black just doesn't sell like the alternative, does it?

Bullshit. They are future voters. ....

When?
Over 50% of democrats want illegals to vote. ...

How does that answer my question?

Anyway, link to that stat?
Google it. ...

No. You made a claim, support it or retract it.
I can help you since Google is so damn hard

54% of Dems polled: Give illegals right to vote

Poll: Majority of Democrats Say Illegal Aliens Should be Given the Right to Vote

In a new poll by Rasmussen Reports, a majority of 54 percent of Democrats said illegal aliens in the U.S. should be given the right to vote so long as they pay taxes. Illegal aliens paying taxes ensures the identity theft of Americans.

Likewise, 53 percent of self-described liberal voters said they too support giving the 12 million illegal aliens in the U.S. the right to vote.

While the majority of Democrats support illegal aliens having the right to vote, the plan is very unpopular with American voters overall. Nearly 60 percent of voters said illegal aliens should not be given voting rights

Last edited:
Bullshit. They are future voters. ....

When?

Google it. ...

I did support it. I told you to Google 54% of democrats support illegals voting. Do it and you'll see the poll. You can't answer my question because you do support illegals voting. You're one of the 54%. Now go fuck yourself.

Google it. ...

I did support it. I told you to Google 54% of democrats support illegals voting. Do it and you'll see the poll. You can't answer my question because you do support illegals voting. You're one of the 54%. Now go fuck yourself.

Saying “go Google it” is not supporting a claim, moron. The other guy was at least able to provide a link. See, not so hard.

Now, I believe I asked you a question first. Answer it and I will only be too happy to answer your question. This, little boy, is how adults have a conversation. Please pay attention.

Google it. ...

Saying “go Google it” is not supporting a claim, moron. The other guy was at least able to provide a link. See, not so hard.

Now, I believe I asked you a question first. Answer it and I will only be too happy to answer your question. This, little boy, is how adults have a conversation. Please pay attention.
I got my answer. You support illegals voting. Now go fuck yourself, leftist trash.

Google it. ...

I got my answer. You support illegals voting. Now go fuck yourself, leftist trash.

Wrong, assuming asshole.

I join my voice to those whose said that no number is acceptable to accommodate....these subhumans aliens.

EDIT to say

Why do these scum have to be accommodated anyway?

kate-sarah-mollie-1024x409.jpg

I actually started this post a couple of weeks ago and today I am compelled to finish it. It's been grinding my insides for some time.

Mollie Tibbets. Kate Steinle. Sarah Root.

Three young American women, dead at the hands of illegal aliens. I am freaking sick of it.

Mollie Tibbets:

The suspect in the murder of Iowa college student Mollie Tibbetts is a 24-year-old illegal immigrant from Mexico who had been living in the area for up to seven years, officials revealed Tuesday.

Cristhian Bahena Rivera was apprehended more than a month after the 20-year-old University of Iowa student disappeared, Rick Rahn, special agent in charge with the Iowa Division of Criminal Investigation, said during a news conference. Tibbetts was last seen jogging on July 18 near Brooklyn, Iowa -- in Poweshiek County, where Rivera lives. A body believed to be Mollie Tibbetts was discovered earlier Tuesday and Rivera led authorities to the location, Rahn said, adding that her body was found hidden in a corn field beneath several corn stalks.

The suspect told law enforcement he approached Tibbetts while she was running, Rahn said.

“He actually tells us that he ran alongside of her or behind her. And then at one point, he tells us that Mollie grabbed ahold of her phone and says 'you need to leave me alone, I'm gonna call the police,’” Rahn said of the interview. “And then she took off running, he, in turn, chased her down. And then he tells us that at some point in time he blacks out and then he comes to near an intersection in which we believe he then placed Mollie.”

Rivera revealed to investigators that he became angry when Tibbetts took out her cell phone, according to court documents obtained by The Associated Press. He told authorities that he panicked and “blocked” his memory.

The suspect claimed he didn’t remember what happened next but later realized that he’d put Tibbetts’ in his truck after finding an earpiece from headphones in his lap, the documents said. He opened the trunk and noticed blood on the side of her head.

Kate Steinle:A jury on Thursday found a Mexican man not guilty of murder in the killing of a woman on a San Francisco pier that set off a national immigration debate two years ago.
Jose Ines Garcia Zarate was found guilty of being a felon in possession of a firearm.

Garcia Zarate had been deported five times and was wanted for a sixth deportation when Kate Steinle was fatally shot in the back while walking with her father on the pier. Garcia Zarate did not deny shooting Steinle but said it was an accident.

A prosecutor said in her closing arguments Nov. 20 that Zarate was "playing his own secret version of Russian roulette" when he shot and killed Steinle in July 2015. San Francisco Deputy District Attorney Diana Garcia derided as implausible the defense argument that he accidentally shot a weapon he didn't know was a firearm.

On Thursday, Steinle's parents gave what they called their last interview to local newspaper San Francisco Chronicle.

"We're just shocked -- saddened and shocked ... that's about it," Steinle's father Jim said of the verdict. "There's no other way you can coin it. Justice was rendered, but it was not served."

Deported five f**king times. Returning after being deported is a FELONY.
Sarah Root:

There was a time when Scott Root and Michelle Wilson-Root looked forward to Christmas, but not this year.
Their 21-year-old daughter, Sarah Root, was killed Jan. 31 by Eswin Mejia, an illegal immigrant from Honduras accused of plowing into the back of her vehicle as he street-raced while drunk in Omaha, Nebraska. He skipped bail. Nearly a year later, he remains a fugitive.

For the Roots, this is the first Christmas without her, their first since the tragedy put them on a path with President-elect Donald Trump, who brought national attention to the case as part of his call during the election campaign for a crackdown on illegal immigration.

The Roots and their 25-year-old son, Scott Jr., met with and campaigned for Mr. Trump in Iowa. His Nov. 8 victory was their victory, too. That doesn’t make Christmas any easier.

You might remember the mayor of Philadelphia doing a dance about Philly remaining a sanctuary city.

Steve Preston on Twitter

Those policies led directly to the rape of a child:

(Excerpt) Read more at Floppingaces.net...
Again with the RWNJs trying to use the rapes and murders of girls and women in the U.S. for political reasons when they basically do not give a damn about the rapes and murders of girls and women in the U.S. If the guy who did it is white, non-Hispanic, and born here, it's not news. It's just another dead body.
And yet ask any Conservative and they will tell you the guilty should pay dearly for their crimes

This attempt by right-wingers to make political points from the bodies of the murdered, whose families are undergoing a great loss that the rest of us can only imagine, is despicable. Only the filthiest among us would do this. I mourn the deaths of Mollie Tibbetts, of Shanann Watts and her daughters, those slaughtered by the likes of Ted Bundy, those killed at Parkland High School, and so many others.. But to try to make political points off the death of someone like Mollie Tibbetts is beyond disgusting.

This attempt by right-wingers to make political points from the bodies of the murdered, whose families are undergoing a great loss that the rest of us can only imagine, is despicable. Only the filthiest among us would do this. I mourn the deaths of Mollie Tibbetts, of Shanann Watts and her daughters, those slaughtered by the likes of Ted Bundy, those killed at Parkland High School, and so many others.. But to try to make political points off the death of someone like Mollie Tibbetts is beyond disgusting.
It’s called telling the truth and you want to make that “political”

kate-sarah-mollie-1024x409.jpg

I actually started this post a couple of weeks ago and today I am compelled to finish it. It's been grinding my insides for some time.

Mollie Tibbets. Kate Steinle. Sarah Root.

Three young American women, dead at the hands of illegal aliens. I am freaking sick of it.

Mollie Tibbets:

The suspect in the murder of Iowa college student Mollie Tibbetts is a 24-year-old illegal immigrant from Mexico who had been living in the area for up to seven years, officials revealed Tuesday.

Cristhian Bahena Rivera was apprehended more than a month after the 20-year-old University of Iowa student disappeared, Rick Rahn, special agent in charge with the Iowa Division of Criminal Investigation, said during a news conference. Tibbetts was last seen jogging on July 18 near Brooklyn, Iowa -- in Poweshiek County, where Rivera lives. A body believed to be Mollie Tibbetts was discovered earlier Tuesday and Rivera led authorities to the location, Rahn said, adding that her body was found hidden in a corn field beneath several corn stalks.

The suspect told law enforcement he approached Tibbetts while she was running, Rahn said.

“He actually tells us that he ran alongside of her or behind her. And then at one point, he tells us that Mollie grabbed ahold of her phone and says 'you need to leave me alone, I'm gonna call the police,’” Rahn said of the interview. “And then she took off running, he, in turn, chased her down. And then he tells us that at some point in time he blacks out and then he comes to near an intersection in which we believe he then placed Mollie.”

Rivera revealed to investigators that he became angry when Tibbetts took out her cell phone, according to court documents obtained by The Associated Press. He told authorities that he panicked and “blocked” his memory.

The suspect claimed he didn’t remember what happened next but later realized that he’d put Tibbetts’ in his truck after finding an earpiece from headphones in his lap, the documents said. He opened the trunk and noticed blood on the side of her head.

Kate Steinle:A jury on Thursday found a Mexican man not guilty of murder in the killing of a woman on a San Francisco pier that set off a national immigration debate two years ago.
Jose Ines Garcia Zarate was found guilty of being a felon in possession of a firearm.

Garcia Zarate had been deported five times and was wanted for a sixth deportation when Kate Steinle was fatally shot in the back while walking with her father on the pier. Garcia Zarate did not deny shooting Steinle but said it was an accident.

A prosecutor said in her closing arguments Nov. 20 that Zarate was "playing his own secret version of Russian roulette" when he shot and killed Steinle in July 2015. San Francisco Deputy District Attorney Diana Garcia derided as implausible the defense argument that he accidentally shot a weapon he didn't know was a firearm.

On Thursday, Steinle's parents gave what they called their last interview to local newspaper San Francisco Chronicle.

"We're just shocked -- saddened and shocked ... that's about it," Steinle's father Jim said of the verdict. "There's no other way you can coin it. Justice was rendered, but it was not served."

Deported five f**king times. Returning after being deported is a FELONY.
Sarah Root:

There was a time when Scott Root and Michelle Wilson-Root looked forward to Christmas, but not this year.
Their 21-year-old daughter, Sarah Root, was killed Jan. 31 by Eswin Mejia, an illegal immigrant from Honduras accused of plowing into the back of her vehicle as he street-raced while drunk in Omaha, Nebraska. He skipped bail. Nearly a year later, he remains a fugitive.

For the Roots, this is the first Christmas without her, their first since the tragedy put them on a path with President-elect Donald Trump, who brought national attention to the case as part of his call during the election campaign for a crackdown on illegal immigration.

The Roots and their 25-year-old son, Scott Jr., met with and campaigned for Mr. Trump in Iowa. His Nov. 8 victory was their victory, too. That doesn’t make Christmas any easier.

You might remember the mayor of Philadelphia doing a dance about Philly remaining a sanctuary city.

Steve Preston on Twitter

Those policies led directly to the rape of a child:

(Excerpt) Read more at Floppingaces.net...

What about the 300 American women who died at the hands of American men the day these women died? Where is your outrage?

You are using these deaths to further your racist, anti-immigrant agenda. It’s disgusting that you would politicize these deaths. Pretending that you’re doing this to protect women.

Bullshit! You don’t care about s woman’s death unless you can use it to attack immigrants. That’s ghoulish and sick.

And Hypocritical.

Forum List

Back