What's the acceptable number of murders & rapes of American daughters to accommodate illegal aliens?

kate-sarah-mollie-1024x409.jpg

I actually started this post a couple of weeks ago and today I am compelled to finish it. It's been grinding my insides for some time.

Mollie Tibbets. Kate Steinle. Sarah Root.

Three young American women, dead at the hands of illegal aliens. I am freaking sick of it.

Mollie Tibbets:

The suspect in the murder of Iowa college student Mollie Tibbetts is a 24-year-old illegal immigrant from Mexico who had been living in the area for up to seven years, officials revealed Tuesday.

Cristhian Bahena Rivera was apprehended more than a month after the 20-year-old University of Iowa student disappeared, Rick Rahn, special agent in charge with the Iowa Division of Criminal Investigation, said during a news conference. Tibbetts was last seen jogging on July 18 near Brooklyn, Iowa -- in Poweshiek County, where Rivera lives. A body believed to be Mollie Tibbetts was discovered earlier Tuesday and Rivera led authorities to the location, Rahn said, adding that her body was found hidden in a corn field beneath several corn stalks.

The suspect told law enforcement he approached Tibbetts while she was running, Rahn said.

“He actually tells us that he ran alongside of her or behind her. And then at one point, he tells us that Mollie grabbed ahold of her phone and says 'you need to leave me alone, I'm gonna call the police,’” Rahn said of the interview. “And then she took off running, he, in turn, chased her down. And then he tells us that at some point in time he blacks out and then he comes to near an intersection in which we believe he then placed Mollie.”

Rivera revealed to investigators that he became angry when Tibbetts took out her cell phone, according to court documents obtained by The Associated Press. He told authorities that he panicked and “blocked” his memory.

The suspect claimed he didn’t remember what happened next but later realized that he’d put Tibbetts’ in his truck after finding an earpiece from headphones in his lap, the documents said. He opened the trunk and noticed blood on the side of her head.

Kate Steinle:A jury on Thursday found a Mexican man not guilty of murder in the killing of a woman on a San Francisco pier that set off a national immigration debate two years ago.
Jose Ines Garcia Zarate was found guilty of being a felon in possession of a firearm.

Garcia Zarate had been deported five times and was wanted for a sixth deportation when Kate Steinle was fatally shot in the back while walking with her father on the pier. Garcia Zarate did not deny shooting Steinle but said it was an accident.

A prosecutor said in her closing arguments Nov. 20 that Zarate was "playing his own secret version of Russian roulette" when he shot and killed Steinle in July 2015. San Francisco Deputy District Attorney Diana Garcia derided as implausible the defense argument that he accidentally shot a weapon he didn't know was a firearm.

On Thursday, Steinle's parents gave what they called their last interview to local newspaper San Francisco Chronicle.

"We're just shocked -- saddened and shocked ... that's about it," Steinle's father Jim said of the verdict. "There's no other way you can coin it. Justice was rendered, but it was not served."

Deported five f**king times. Returning after being deported is a FELONY.
Sarah Root:

There was a time when Scott Root and Michelle Wilson-Root looked forward to Christmas, but not this year.
Their 21-year-old daughter, Sarah Root, was killed Jan. 31 by Eswin Mejia, an illegal immigrant from Honduras accused of plowing into the back of her vehicle as he street-raced while drunk in Omaha, Nebraska. He skipped bail. Nearly a year later, he remains a fugitive.

For the Roots, this is the first Christmas without her, their first since the tragedy put them on a path with President-elect Donald Trump, who brought national attention to the case as part of his call during the election campaign for a crackdown on illegal immigration.

The Roots and their 25-year-old son, Scott Jr., met with and campaigned for Mr. Trump in Iowa. His Nov. 8 victory was their victory, too. That doesn’t make Christmas any easier.

You might remember the mayor of Philadelphia doing a dance about Philly remaining a sanctuary city.

Steve Preston on Twitter

Those policies led directly to the rape of a child:

(Excerpt) Read more at Floppingaces.net...
Again with the RWNJs trying to use the rapes and murders of girls and women in the U.S. for political reasons when they basically do not give a damn about the rapes and murders of girls and women in the U.S. If the guy who did it is white, non-Hispanic, and born here, it's not news. It's just another dead body.

I actually started this post a couple of weeks ago and today I am compelled to finish it. It's been grinding my insides for some time.

Three young American women, dead at the hands of illegal aliens. I am freaking sick of it.

Mollie Tibbets:

The suspect in the murder of Iowa college student Mollie Tibbetts is a 24-year-old illegal immigrant from Mexico who had been living in the area for up to seven years, officials revealed Tuesday.

Cristhian Bahena Rivera was apprehended more than a month after the 20-year-old University of Iowa student disappeared, Rick Rahn, special agent in charge with the Iowa Division of Criminal Investigation, said during a news conference. Tibbetts was last seen jogging on July 18 near Brooklyn, Iowa -- in Poweshiek County, where Rivera lives. A body believed to be Mollie Tibbetts was discovered earlier Tuesday and Rivera led authorities to the location, Rahn said, adding that her body was found hidden in a corn field beneath several corn stalks.

The suspect told law enforcement he approached Tibbetts while she was running, Rahn said.

“He actually tells us that he ran alongside of her or behind her. And then at one point, he tells us that Mollie grabbed ahold of her phone and says 'you need to leave me alone, I'm gonna call the police,’” Rahn said of the interview. “And then she took off running, he, in turn, chased her down. And then he tells us that at some point in time he blacks out and then he comes to near an intersection in which we believe he then placed Mollie.”

Rivera revealed to investigators that he became angry when Tibbetts took out her cell phone, according to court documents obtained by The Associated Press. He told authorities that he panicked and “blocked” his memory.

The suspect claimed he didn’t remember what happened next but later realized that he’d put Tibbetts’ in his truck after finding an earpiece from headphones in his lap, the documents said. He opened the trunk and noticed blood on the side of her head.

Kate Steinle:A jury on Thursday found a Mexican man not guilty of murder in the killing of a woman on a San Francisco pier that set off a national immigration debate two years ago.
Jose Ines Garcia Zarate was found guilty of being a felon in possession of a firearm.

Garcia Zarate had been deported five times and was wanted for a sixth deportation when Kate Steinle was fatally shot in the back while walking with her father on the pier. Garcia Zarate did not deny shooting Steinle but said it was an accident.

A prosecutor said in her closing arguments Nov. 20 that Zarate was "playing his own secret version of Russian roulette" when he shot and killed Steinle in July 2015. San Francisco Deputy District Attorney Diana Garcia derided as implausible the defense argument that he accidentally shot a weapon he didn't know was a firearm.

On Thursday, Steinle's parents gave what they called their last interview to local newspaper San Francisco Chronicle.

"We're just shocked -- saddened and shocked ... that's about it," Steinle's father Jim said of the verdict. "There's no other way you can coin it. Justice was rendered, but it was not served."

Sarah Root:

There was a time when Scott Root and Michelle Wilson-Root looked forward to Christmas, but not this year.
Their 21-year-old daughter, Sarah Root, was killed Jan. 31 by Eswin Mejia, an illegal immigrant from Honduras accused of plowing into the back of her vehicle as he street-raced while drunk in Omaha, Nebraska. He skipped bail. Nearly a year later, he remains a fugitive.

For the Roots, this is the first Christmas without her, their first since the tragedy put them on a path with President-elect Donald Trump, who brought national attention to the case as part of his call during the election campaign for a crackdown on illegal immigration.

The Roots and their 25-year-old son, Scott Jr., met with and campaigned for Mr. Trump in Iowa. His Nov. 8 victory was their victory, too. That doesn’t make Christmas any easier.

You might remember the mayor of Philadelphia doing a dance about Philly remaining a sanctuary city.

Steve Preston on Twitter

Again with the RWNJs trying to use the rapes and murders of girls and women in the U.S. for political reasons when they basically do not give a damn about the rapes and murders of girls and women in the U.S. If the guy who did it is white, non-Hispanic, and born here, it's not news. It's just another dead body.
Is that why so many white men are in jail because they did this....facts and logic escape you!

Mollie Tibbets:

Sarah Root:

Steve Preston on Twitter

That's horseshit

What's the acceptable number of women/children killed by their husbands/father's?

None. So why do you demand we import even more violent assholes to prey on our people. We have enough dipshits here already. Why do you insist on bringing more of the scumbags in?

It is not just murders, and rapes of young women, although that is certainly some of the worst, and most horrible. It is other violent, and non violent crime as well. Robbery, auto theft, home invasions, weapons theft, IDENTITY THEFT. All not reported, or under reported by the MEDIA.

Donald Trump Jr. slams Elizabeth Warren for Mollie Tibbetts response: 'You can't make this crap up'

The Washington Times ^
Donald Trump Jr. said Wednesday that Sen. Elizabeth Warren doesn’t care about “actual Americans” after she dodged a question from CNN about slain Iowa college student Mollie Tibbetts. ~snip~ The president’s eldest son slammed Ms. Warren for not sticking up for Americans. “Yea the real problem is not the murder of a young American girl,” he tweeted Wednesday. “You can’t make this crap up. Is the left’s platform really defend anyone but actual Americans? I don’t know how to interpret it any other way.”

Mollie Tibbets:

Sarah Root:

Steve Preston on Twitter

That's horseshit

Sadly it is TRUE. And white men get off of these charges more often or given lesser sentences! Fact. As a percentage of the population, poverty and stress means more 'dark' men could well commit more domestic murders bet on that. And dark women do NOT have as much access to HELP, shelters or resources. Cops sure as all don't take them AS SERIOUSLY.

What's the acceptable number of women/children killed by their husbands/father's?
You are as sick as the people on CNN....
Why is this sick? Lots of girls/women and children are killed in the U.S. Why is the only focus on these despicable crimes only on the ones committed by "illegals"? Didn't some guy in Colorado just murder his pregnant wife and two toddlers? How many raped and murdered by born-here Americans?

Just saw the illegal who killed Mollie attorney on the tube.

I suggest he request a new one...the guy is stupid. "My client is being declared guilty wiithout a trial!!"

He owned up, dumbass

Donald Trump Jr. slams Elizabeth Warren for Mollie Tibbetts response: 'You can't make this crap up'

The Washington Times ^
Donald Trump Jr. said Wednesday that Sen. Elizabeth Warren doesn’t care about “actual Americans” after she dodged a question from CNN about slain Iowa college student Mollie Tibbetts. ~snip~ The president’s eldest son slammed Ms. Warren for not sticking up for Americans. “Yea the real problem is not the murder of a young American girl,” he tweeted Wednesday. “You can’t make this crap up. Is the left’s platform really defend anyone but actual Americans? I don’t know how to interpret it any other way.”

I heard her speak. That is bullshit!

Mollie Tibbets:

Sarah Root:

Steve Preston on Twitter

That's horseshit

Sadly it is TRUE. And white men get off of these charges more often or given lesser sentences! Fact. As a percentage of the population, poverty and stress means more 'dark' men could well commit more domestic murders bet on that. And dark women do NOT have as much access to HELP, shelters or resources. Cops sure as all don't take them AS SERIOUSLY.
Agree, just look at any weekend murder rate in Democrat controlled Chicago....leadership can make a difference!

None. So why do you demand we import even more violent assholes to prey on our people. We have enough dipshits here already. Why do you insist on bringing more of the scumbags in?
It is so unfair to judge all illegal immigrants on the actions of one! We recently had a terrible multiple murder by a white guy. Do we damn all white men because of him? NO. It is no more fair to blame all illegal immigrants.
I think we'd all like to see the people here come legally so we can soak them for taxes. Calling them names and getting all hate-y about them isn't going to do squat. The Pres is already cracking down via ICE, and trying to get funding for his wall. What else do you want to see happen right now that is not already being done?

The Washington Times ^

I heard her speak. That is bullshit!
I think the bullshit is between your ears!

ONE?....Please check google!

It is so unfair to judge all illegal immigrants on the actions of one! We recently had a terrible multiple murder by a white guy. Do we damn all white men because of him? NO. It is no more fair to blame all illegal immigrants.
I think we'd all like to see the people here come legally so we can soak them for taxes. Calling them names and getting all hate-y about them isn't going to do squat. The Pres is already cracking down via ICE, and trying to get funding for his wall. What else do you want to see happen right now that is not already being done?

Why is this sick? Lots of girls/women and children are killed in the U.S. Why is the only focus on these despicable crimes only on the ones committed by "illegals"? Didn't some guy in Colorado just murder his pregnant wife and two toddlers? How many raped and murdered by born-here Americans?
Because its our nations leaders responsibility to defend our borders and they are not...and people are needlessly being killed....
To connect the two incidents is purposely missing the point....

Mollie Tibbets:

Sarah Root:

Steve Preston on Twitter

That's horseshit

You dont have the first clue

Because its our nations leaders responsibility to defend our borders and they are not...and people are needlessly being killed....
To connect the two incidents is purposely missing the point....
No. you will not be allowed to puff this situation up to make a political point. Turn around and confront the problems we have in the U.S. Rape. Murder. Unfaithful spouses. People who start pregnancies and then don't want them even though they know that they did "the deed."

No. you will not be allowed to puff this situation up to make a political point. Turn around and confront the problems we have in the U.S. Rape. Murder.
The issue is not murder...its murderous illegal aliens...that should not be here to commit the crime in the first place...and by the way do you know how old that killer was when he and his parents entered the country illegally?....he was 12...an Obama dreamer...chew on that for a while....

Forum List

Back