What's on your Thanksgiving menu?

Here we had....

Appetizer/Snacks....cheeseball with variety of crackers, sliced salami & cheese, devilish eggs, olives

Main Courses......Turkey with cranberry sauce, stuffing casserole, mashed potatoes with gravy, candied sweet potato casserole, corn, multi-grain rolls

Desserts.....Pumpkin pie with whipped cream and cherry cheesecake

Turkey, stuffing, green bean casserole, mashed potatoes, gravy, macaroni and cheese, cranberry sauce, deviled eggs, biscuits.

Oh, apple and pecan pie.

We all shared cooking, my kids and I.

I'm jelly!

0 deviled eggs this year.

We had umm,Turkey, real cornbread stuffing, real mashed, real gravy, straight up fresh green beans with salt pork, and hot buttered rolls. Oh yeah ,and Ham n sweet taters, and Ambrosia. Pecan, apple pie, caramel cake. :rolleyes:

No deviled eggs! :blowup:

My daughter insists. Before she started making them, deviled eggs were only for Easter!

Deviled eggs should be every holiday!

What we had? Ham rolls and chips and salsa.

1st round of chips were so bad I had to take them away.

They screwed up my mouth so bad, I got a second opinion that told me 2nd round of chips was bad too.

3rd try was a charm. Oh yeah, there was some pimento-roll stuff. It wasn't bad, and I don't generally like that crap.

Would prefer Deviled Eggs. :rolleyes:

No deviled eggs!

they are easy enough to make.

Just boil some eggs, slice in half & scoop out the yolk. Mash the yolk with some mayo & refill the egg centers.

I love to add some horseradish with the mayo to give em a kick. They are soooooo good

No deviled eggs!

Just boil some eggs, slice in half & scoop out the yolk. Mash the yolk with some mayo & refill the egg centers.

I love to add some horseradish with the mayo to give em a kick. They are soooooo good

Yabbut, I was sweet-tater maker.

'Yabbut' nothing......if you're gonna bitch about the lack of deviled eggs, get your ass in that kitchen & get to cookin em

No deviled eggs!

'Yabbut' nothing......if you're gonna bitch about the lack of deviled eggs, get your ass in that kitchen & get to cookin em

Time gone now. Zero fucks given as well.

Happy Thanksgiving!

No deviled eggs!

Happy Thanksgiving!

deviled eggs are good anytime.......doesn't have to be a holiday

Happy Thanksgiving to you & yours as well :thup:

No deviled eggs!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Devilled eggs remind me of funerals.

Someone always brings them.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Devilled eggs remind me of funerals.

Someone always brings them.

Not today! :blowup:

horizontally integrated feasts
OT:
Now there's a phrase I've not heard or seen used before. LOL. I'm going to have to remember it, or more accurately, not to use it. LOL Trust me, though, it won't be hard to do that. LOL
Mayhaps you have never witnessed the pervitude.

It's teh internets, bro.

tumblr_lrj8w4Pxxn1qdl7wco1_400.gif

Zero deviled eggs! :mad:
I love deviled eggs, and I'm told I make good tasting and innovative ones. (I agree with the former, the latter, not as much insofar as much I do with them is an idea taken from someone else.)

They didn't make the menu because they are somewhat labor intensive, and I was cooking for 30. Making 100+ deviled eggs was not something that fit into the schedule. I'm sure you noticed that much of my menu consisted of things I could put in the oven or on the stove and forget about them for several hours. Space was also something of a factor. I have 3.5 kitchens, but space in the fridges was nonetheless at a premium. Even the one in my bedroom kitchenette was chock full of food.

It'd have been nice to have deviled eggs, but it wasn't meant to be this time round.

horizontally integrated feasts
OT:
Now there's a phrase I've not heard or seen used before. LOL. I'm going to have to remember it, or more accurately, not to use it. LOL Trust me, though, it won't be hard to do that. LOL
Mayhaps you have never witnessed the pervitude.

It's teh internets, bro.

tumblr_lrj8w4Pxxn1qdl7wco1_400.gif
I have not witnessed that, at least not knowingly. LOL

Mesez prepare to.

Turkey, stuffing, green bean casserole, mashed potatoes, gravy, macaroni and cheese, cranberry sauce, deviled eggs, biscuits.

Oh, apple and pecan pie.

I'm jelly!

We had umm,Turkey, real cornbread stuffing, real mashed, real gravy, straight up fresh green beans with salt pork, and hot buttered rolls. Oh yeah ,and Ham n sweet taters, and Ambrosia. Pecan, apple pie, caramel cake. :rolleyes:

My daughter insists. Before she started making them, deviled eggs were only for Easter!

They screwed up my mouth so bad, I got a second opinion that told me 2nd round of chips was bad too.

3rd try was a charm. Oh yeah, there was some pimento-roll stuff. It wasn't bad, and I don't generally like that crap.

I love Devilled Eggs. They seem very popular at American parties. Can't stop eating them.

we had fun....way too much food and maybe 5 desserts....the yule log was the 3rd dessert brought out....it was a hit with the 3 yr old who plucked the mushrooms off...took one bite outta the top and put them back on yule log...this 3 yr old is the center of all the adults lives there lol...so no one cared...she ate cherry off top took one bite of cake and ran off to play

Oh, apple and pecan pie.

I'm jelly!

I love Devilled Eggs. They seem very popular at American parties. Can't stop eating them.
Since you like them so much, you may want to mess around with some variations on them.

Forum List

Back