Zone1 What's Obama Up To These Days

I think he's watching the ocean rise and flood his new mansion on Martha's Vineyard ...

lol yes, Mr. Climate Change buying himself a zillion dollar house just a few feet from those oceans he kept claiming were going to rise and kill us all was one of the more hilarious Teachable Moments re his real opinions on 'climate change'.

lol yes, Mr. Climate Change buying himself a zillion dollar house just a few feet from those oceans he kept claiming were going to rise and kill us all was one of the more hilarious Teachable Moments re his real opinions on 'climate change'.

"If you like your [climate change alarmism], you can keep it" ...

All I said is Obama proved ethnicity has nothing to do ability ... and that he was the most handsome President since ... [blush] ... Jimmy Carter ... I like our Nikki simply because she's not a stupid ugly white guy ... I'm an easy vote ...

"If you like your [climate change alarmism], you can keep it" ...

All I said is Obama proved ethnicity has nothing to do ability ... and that he was the most handsome President since ... [blush] ... Jimmy Carter ... I like our Nikki simply because she's not a stupid ugly white guy ... I'm an easy vote ...
In his case, ethnicity got him elected. He had charisma. His ability sucked except that he followed the globalist dictums. It was just to for how far he wanted to go. Rumors are he was not that hands on and sat around a lot.

Forum List

Back