What's next since the Ds can't get 67 viotes in the Senate?

my question is will the current impeachment fight blow up before it even gets to the senate or after it does make it to the senate
Only need three to make it a secret ballot.

How many senators do you suppose would vote to remove the Tangerine Tornado if they could do it without it being public?

What a bunch of gutless dim pussies. All good at not being public. Secret bitches.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Democrats aren't gonna change their votes if it's a secret ballot, son.

I doubt it even makes it to the Senate. The Democrats case for impeachment has been some pretty weak sauce so far. I’m not convinced he’s even going to get impeached in the House.

He's going to get impeached. That's a forgone conclusion.

Republicans in the Senate are traitors to the country. That is also a forgone conclusion.

Nancy Pelosi is going to drag this out into next year, and slowly turn that knife in Trumps guts, while deteriorating his health in the interim, while using the MSM as free negative advertising against the Republicans.

This saves the Democrats money for campaign ads on television for positive ads like healthcare, and other issues the Dems have been winning on the last three years, while forcing Republicans to go full negative up to the election.

The woman is a brilliant political tactician, isnt she?

my question is will the current impeachment fight blow up before it even gets to the senate or after it does make it to the senate
I don't think it WILL make it to the Senate. If the Dim Dems HAD the votes they would've already sent it there. But even if it DID make it to the Senate, it would still take two-thirds Yes votes to unseat our duly elected president. It's NOT happening. The Dems know this, this is the reason they're putting on their clown show, called "impeachment hearings". They'll drag this crap along as far they can, and finally give up. After that, they'll continue to look for something/anything to try to discredit President Trump. Basically, they know they can't beat him in next year's election, so they'll keep throwing crap at the wall, hoping it will stick. Pathetic and pitiful.
You know, the only reason the Democrats put on this rediculous impeachment thing to begin with, is because they actually think the American electorate are for the most part ignorant and dumb human beings. .... They figured that they could double speak us with their elitist education, and to use that elitist education, and their attorney learned language in a very bad way..... They have done this all in order to fool the electorate into thinking that the thing is actually somehow legit. What they don't understand, is that some things don't need a high education to figure them out. Their elite blindness has fooled them, and they have undoubtedly lost their complete minds over it.

Anyone who can't see this impeachment facade for what it is, makes me feel embarrassment for them at this point in time.

Keep on keeping on conservatives, and let not your will be persuaded or compromised.

Doubt it will blowup. It will silently fade away similar to all the evedince Schiff had that proved Trump was guilty.
The only reason for the whole thing was they hoped to throw enough dirt on Trump to get a few of the low IQ voters for the Dems.

But of course the same parrots that assured everyone that Mueller would march Trump out of the White House. Will assure everyone that they have him now. What is it number 3,456 or some such.

How many senators do you suppose would vote to remove the Tangerine Tornado if they could do it without it being public?

What a bunch of gutless dim pussies. All good at not being public. Secret bitches.

I doubt it even makes it to the Senate. The Democrats case for impeachment has been some pretty weak sauce so far. I’m not convinced he’s even going to get impeached in the House.

Republicans in the Senate are traitors to the country. That is also a forgone conclusion.

Nancy Pelosi is going to drag this out into next year, and slowly turn that knife in Trumps guts, while deteriorating his health in the interim, while using the MSM as free negative advertising against the Republicans.

This saves the Democrats money for campaign ads on television for positive ads like healthcare, and other issues the Dems have been winning on the last three years, while forcing Republicans to go full negative up to the election.

yup, brilliant.

and if she stays in Congress long enough, she may get a third term as Speaker.

I don't think it WILL make it to the Senate. If the Dim Dems HAD the votes they would've already sent it there. But even if it DID make it to the Senate, it would still take two-thirds Yes votes to unseat our duly elected president. It's NOT happening. The Dems know this, this is the reason they're putting on their clown show, called "impeachment hearings". They'll drag this crap along as far they can, and finally give up. After that, they'll continue to look for something/anything to try to discredit President Trump. Basically, they know they can't beat him in next year's election, so they'll keep throwing crap at the wall, hoping it will stick. Pathetic and pitiful.
You know, the only reason the Democrats put on this rediculous impeachment thing to begin with, is because they actually think the American electorate are for the most part ignorant and dumb human beings. .... They figured that they could double speak us with their elitist education, and to use that elitist education, and their attorney learned language in a very bad way..... They have done this all in order to fool the electorate into thinking that the thing is actually somehow legit. What they don't understand, is that some things don't need a high education to figure them out. Their elite blindness has fooled them, and they have undoubtedly lost their complete minds over it.

Anyone who can't see this impeachment facade for what it is, makes me feel embarrassment for them at this point in time.

Keep on keeping on conservatives, and let not your will be persuaded or compromised.
SO many dems and libs have, I believe, been completely brainwashed by our hideously biased media. They believe and parrot anything they see and hear, no matter how outrageous and false it may be. This media, I believe, is MOSTLY to blame for the Left being so dumb politically.

yup, brilliant.

and if she stays in Congress long enough, she may get a third term as Speaker.
Brilliant? She's a senile old hag and you're extremely stupid if you don't see this. Congratulations.

Q. What's next since the Ds can't get 67 viotes in the Senate?

A1: The evidence presented to the Senate, if probative and convincing to the vast majority of our citizens, will result in those Senators who voted "not guilty" will lose their jobs.

A2: If trump is found "not guilty", and the evidence is clear that he is guilty beyond a reasonable doubt, the Republican Party will go the way of the Whig Party.

Last edited:

Neither will Republicans cupcake [emoji3164].

He’s going to cause them sleepless nights for years to come. [emoji4]

Not a brilliant one in the pack. She’s winning the election for him, and generating donations in the millions. Nobody watches MSM. And Republicans don’t need to register voters. They do it by themselves.

SO many dems and libs have, I believe, been completely brainwashed by our hideously biased media. They believe and parrot anything they see and hear, no matter how outrageous and false it may be. This media, I believe, is MOSTLY to blame for the Left being so dumb politically.

Have you been watching the same hearings I have?
Ya NOT one person has had ACTUAL first hand knowledge of ANYTHING and they called a fired Ambassador that stated for the record she had NO knowledge of any crime by Trump, why even call her?

It's SO much fun watching videos like these. Thanks for posting!

Have you been watching the same hearings I have?

Yes. The difference is I am objective and you aren’t. Your mind was made up a long time ago

Constitutionally they don't need a case, and most of the Democrats don't even care.

Some of these dirtbags called for his impeachment before he took office, and the other Democrats didn't bother to denounce it.

This is all politics, and I don't think the Democrats can afford to piss off their Fascist base because their asses are grass if they don't impeach.

AOC is pretty much running the Democrats now.

We know political assassinations

Q. What's next since the Ds can't get 67 viotes in the Senate?

A1: The evidence presented to the Senate, if probative and convincing to the vast majority of our citizens, will result in those Senators who voted "not guilty" will lose their jobs.

A2: If trump is found "not guilty", and the evidence is clear that he is guilty beyond a reasonable doubt, the Republican Party will go the way of the Whig Party.
You spend too much time hating, and not enough thinking.

If Democrats thought they could win an honest election against Trump they'd try and do so.

The clown car is so pathetic Bloomberg, and someone with 4% name recognition are jumping in. Heck... Even Hillary thinks she can beat those losers.

Tell the truth....

Were you more or less convinced Trump eo UK lf be impeached for Russian Collusion hoax than this latest hoax?

...Yeah and the plan ain't working...
We won't know the answer to that until the morning of November 4, 2020.

...but thanks for playing Democrats...
No need to thank them for playing while the game is still in its early stages.

...Anyone in their right mind knows what has taken place...
Indeed. A sitting President of the United States attempted to extort a dependent foreign power to do his domestic political dirty work.

...and has seen the desperation of the leftist when jumping from the original plan to every letter in the alphabet afterwards.
If, at first you don't succeed, try, try again.

For the sake of the Republic, the People, and the Constitution, and for the love of God, the Light and the Good... try, try again.

...And thanks for showing us that you are a brainwashed idiot liberal loon. Congratulations!
Thank you for attempting (and failing) to step beyond your Orange Baboon's tactics; unable to deal with substance; resorting to deflection.

-----

BTW, I'm an Equal Opportunity Rock-Thrower... I'm a Centrist; Liberal on some issues, Conservative on others, and throw rocks at both sides.

Pi$$ant.

Forum List

Back