Whats More Anti-American?

No one held anyone down and forced opiates down their throat - outside of some pimps making whores.

People demanded opiates to get high. It felt good. Not only that, but illegal opiates feel even better! Fentanyl is a much better high than little ole oxycontin. Oxycontin is as much of a gateway drug to heroin as pot is. Get high. The world owes you.

So pass a law. No more opiods unless in hospital or hospice and a doctor says less than three months to live.

You're wrong in every post you've made on this thread. Wrong by willful ignorance and extreme bias.

So whats more anti-American? We have discovered that a combination of Tylenol and Aspirin is just as effective for treating pain as opoids.

Pharma companies have made billions of dollars marketing a drug they knew was highly addictive. 50K Americans a year are now dying a hear due to the crisis. Meanwhile we discover that Pharma companies are stashing their money overseas to avoid paying US taxes leaving the US public to pay to try and stop the crisis. Of course some of these costs find their way into public healthcare. Pharma also lobbies money to keep pot illegal, though it is a much safer alternative than opioids.

7 Police officers have been killed this year fighting resurgent heroin dealers who have seen their power grow due to the opioid crisis.

So whats more anti-American? Developing a drug you made billions off, putting money overseas to avoid pay taxes on said profits, forcing the US taxpayer to pay to try and resolve crisisi you created, leading to 7 police officer deaths due to rise in Heroin you created, taking no blame for it OR kneeling for an Anthem?

Where is your reliable source and link? I looked closely but only found spelling, grammar, and punctuation mistakes.

So killing 50K Americans and refusing to pay to help solve the crisis you created is the same as kneeling as a football game?

Even when the Pharma behavior lead to police deaths and veterans of wars dying from overdoses and not one person has died to kneeling?

Causing(profiting as well off them
deaths of police and soliders) is as anti-American as not causing deaths?

Thus bin Laden as anti-American as anthem protesters?

In other words, you fucking morons focusing on the anthem protesters are delusional idiots while actual companies are robbing you blind and killing 50k Americans a year and you are footing the bill for the problems.

Once again, no responsible source or link. Please support your allegations.

No one held anyone down and forced opiates down their throat - outside of some pimps making whores.

People demanded opiates to get high. It felt good. Not only that, but illegal opiates feel even better! Fentanyl is a much better high than little ole oxycontin. Oxycontin is as much of a gateway drug to heroin as pot is. Get high. The world owes you.

So pass a law. No more opiods unless in hospital or hospice and a doctor says less than three months to live.

You're wrong in every post you've made on this thread. Wrong by willful ignorance and extreme bias.

Okay, go die, watch your neighbors die and blame big pharma, when big pharma has got a giant dick in your ass. And I'm loving every minute of it.

So whats more anti-American? We have discovered that a combination of Tylenol and Aspirin is just as effective for treating pain as opoids.

Pharma companies have made billions of dollars marketing a drug they knew was highly addictive. 50K Americans a year are now dying a hear due to the crisis. Meanwhile we discover that Pharma companies are stashing their money overseas to avoid paying US taxes leaving the US public to pay to try and stop the crisis. Of course some of these costs find their way into public healthcare. Pharma also lobbies money to keep pot illegal, though it is a much safer alternative than opioids.

7 Police officers have been killed this year fighting resurgent heroin dealers who have seen their power grow due to the opioid crisis.

So whats more anti-American? Developing a drug you made billions off, putting money overseas to avoid pay taxes on said profits, forcing the US taxpayer to pay to try and resolve crisisi you created, leading to 7 police officer deaths due to rise in Heroin you created, taking no blame for it OR kneeling for an Anthem?

Where is your reliable source and link? I looked closely but only found spelling, grammar, and punctuation mistakes.
http://www.nsc.org/RxDrugOverdoseDo...er-pain-medications-than-opioids-with-IFP.pdf
A grim tally soars: More than 50K overdose deaths in US

Thats bullshit.
No way Tylenol and aspirin can stop pain better than opioids.
I speak from experience.
Thats not what I said.

A clinical, double blind study, has shown that a combination of tylenol and aspirin, taken together are just as effective as taking opioids.

Information has come out that Pharma knew that was the case.

The other thing is, Tylenol and aspirin dont kill 50k people a year.

A double blind study is impossible to bias and is considered the gold standard of research.

Keep focusing on anthem kneelers you moron.

Thats exactly what you said and it pure unadulterated BullShit.
No douche. I am referring to a study. I have made no claim myself but merely referred to a study.

Interestingly, it is beyond doubt big pharma hid the negative side affects of opioids, moron.

And I say the study is bullshit as is your belief in it.
I mean come on,they aren't passing out Oxycontin for a mild toothache so yeah aspirin and Tylenol would probably be fine.
But get into the real pain and they wont do shit.

The study only tested emergency room patients with sever chronic pain, including loss of limbs.

You disagree with a study you haven't read. Whats the flaw in methodology? What do you object to.

Ill answer. You object to the fact that the pure lunancy of thinking anthem kneelers are anti-american while big pharma is murdering some of us and stashing their taxes overseas and falsifying research.

See you are making up reasons to try and disagree like your comment re minor toothaches. But inreality you cant possibly be opposed on rational grounds as proven by your willingness to search for reasons to validate you stance before doing even minor research.

You are by definition brainwashed and your dedication to standing with big pharma who is killing vets makes you anti-American and not only disrespectful to our soldiers but also complicit in their deaths. Shame on you.

You've obviously never been in extreme pain.

Okay, go die, watch your neighbors die and blame big pharma, when big pharma has got a giant dick in your ass. And I'm loving every minute of it.
You are literally the dumbest person I have ever conversed with in my life. FYI, big pharma now admits to responsibility.

You are literally the dumbest person I have ever conversed with in my life. FYI, big pharma now admits to responsibility.

They answered a public outcry, that's what they are responsible for. The public made a demand and they made the product. Then the mexicans filled it cheaper.

Addicts won't admit it because NOTHING is the fault of an addict. Nothing. They never willingly took oxy, doctors held them down and shoved it down their throat. "I saw it on TV and just had to have it." Who is responsible for anyone's addiction. If your answer is ANYTHING other than the addict you get dumbshit of the year award and are well on your way to the next Darwin.

Back then, the cig companies at least didn't shelter their profits overseas.

They don't "shelter" their profits overseas.

The money they earn overseas on their products, they keep in those countries.

You would do the same if you were in a decision making position. What sense does it make to bring the money into the United States for no other reason than paying the highest corporate taxes in the world?

Dude, I am not making any assertion. I am refferring to a double blind clinical trial that proved this after testing it on over 400 patients.

Unlike you, I wouldn't make a medical judgment because I dont have any credentials to do so.

Medical professionals conducted a study and found such. Not me. Also, prescription level Tylenol and aspirin, not over the counter, and in combination.

Once again, I do not see a responsible source and link with your allegations. You are also changing your original statement. Probably the reason you refuse to provide any support.

Why won't you provide your source?

You would do the same if you were in a decision making position. What sense does it make to bring the money into the United States for no other reason than paying the highest corporate taxes in the world?

"It is almost always the case that profits reported by American corporations to the IRS as earned in tax havens were actually earned in the United States or another country with a tax system similar to ours. Most economically developed countries (places where there are real business opportunities for American corporations) have a corporate income tax rate of at least 20 percent, and typically tax rates are higher."
Try again:https://itep.org/wp-content/uploads/pre0327.pdf

Go praise some corporation you anti American.

Dude, I am not making any assertion. I am refferring to a double blind clinical trial that proved this after testing it on over 400 patients.

Unlike you, I wouldn't make a medical judgment because I dont have any credentials to do so.

Medical professionals conducted a study and found such. Not me. Also, prescription level Tylenol and aspirin, not over the counter, and in combination.

Once again, I do not see a responsible source and link with your allegations. You are also changing your original statement. Probably the reason you refuse to provide any support.

Second time providing loser:

http://www.nsc.org/RxDrugOverdoseDo...er-pain-medications-than-opioids-with-IFP.pdf
Drug Deaths in America Are Rising Faster Than Ever

Basic pain pills are as effective as opioids, study finds

"It is almost always the case that profits reported by American corporations to the IRS as earned in tax havens were actually earned in the United States or another country with a tax system similar to ours. Most economically developed countries (places where there are real business opportunities for American corporations) have a corporate income tax rate of at least 20 percent, and typically tax rates are higher."

Yes, that's why multinational companies keep their production and profits overseas. Not only is labor cheaper but so are taxes.

Yes, that's why multinational companies keep their production and profits overseas. Not only is labor cheaper but so are taxes.
Yeah we know why....they are Anti-American tax dodgers.

Don't take them. No one is forcing you or anyone to take any medication.

Don't take them. No one is forcing you or anyone to take any medication.
Now that we know the harmfulness, we aren't taking them in as high numbers anymore. But thats after tens of thousands have died.

An important part of your alternative pain killers post:

The study has limitations: It only looked at short-term pain relief in the emergency room and researchers didn't evaluate how patients managed their pain after leaving the hospital.

What your report said is they only tried this experiment on 411 people in the ER. Different things work on different people. My father had a surgery a few years ago and they gave him oxycontin. He said not only did they make him ill, but they didn't do anything for the pain. He threw them in the garbage. When my mother had her hip replacement, she was in so much pain nothing worked on her including opiate drugs. They gave her a button to push to activate the pump to administer the drug. She was in so much pain she hit the button over 400 times. Of course it didn't administer the drug that much, but they use the data to monitor patient comfort.

Forum List

Back